Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-22-2010, 06:05 PM

31 posts, read 17,034 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeattleWA View Post
Leave your ignorant isolationist mentality at the door. Our world is becoming more globalized. Embrace it, rejoice in it. We are entering the next step in our civilization.

A long time ago we used to live in tiny tribal towns where nobody ventured out to visit the next town. Do you honestly want that type of thinking?
Yes the wonders of globalism. Complete with GMO seed that cannot be saved and that results in the growth of crops that are actually poisonous to both animals and humans. Lets not forget global extermination programs as according to Ted Turner Henry Kissenger and others most of us must die to make Gaia happy. I do find it amazing that globalism and factory farms are driving the nonwhite poor into the first world nations because they are starving and can no longer make a living farming. What ensues is more dysfunction because the first world loses the very homogenity that made it first world to begin with.

Although you are right. A global world is a totalitarian heaven.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-22-2010, 07:42 PM

8,263 posts, read 12,200,443 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JOHNNYAPPLESEEDMANSOHIO View Post
Your attitude is a good example of howcome our nation is in total collapse. No doubt you are a supporter of the ILLEGAL ALIEN in CHIEF Barack Barry Soetoro Hussein Obama.
And I'd retort my attitude and taking responsibility for my success is a lot healthier for our nation than someone wringing their hands about secret global societies that are oppressing them.

Quote:
For another thing about the Millionaire Next Door smartarsed remarks are not needed. Everyone networks. Even Donald Trump has attorneys and other individuals who he works through that are part of his successful enterprise. There is indeed a millionaires club though you may wish to poo poo it.
Have you read it? I think not.

Quote:
The facts are the more connected you are the more likely you are to benefit from those connections.
You are 100% correct here, although it is probably by accident and it doesn't change the fact that many people do succeed thru hard work, wise decisions, and a bit of luck, despite not having Ivy League connections.

Quote:
The New World Order ie Elite program to destroy our economy and enslave us is fact. Belittling the messenger does NOT change the message.
Gibberish.

Old 12-22-2010, 08:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by slackjaw View Post
And I'd retort my attitude and taking responsibility for my success is a lot healthier for our nation than someone wringing their hands about secret global societies that are oppressing them.

You are 100% correct here, although it is probably by accident and it doesn't change the fact that many people do succeed thru hard work, wise decisions, and a bit of luck, despite not having Ivy League connections. .
You are what the elite likes a good little sheep who thinks what they tell them and does like they are told. Any time someone steps out to ask a question you try to launch snide attacks. My question was not about blaming anyone it was merely asking why so many RICH or EDUCATED Americans support globalism. I mused it is because that in the upper eschelons of rich society they see the world more as an economic opportunity and start to see everything as relative.

You are an obvious Magic Kenyan supporter. The tone gives it away.

Old 12-22-2010, 08:56 PM

23,416 posts, read 37,007,099 times
Sooooooooooooo........OP, how is it you have such intimate knowledge of the world of the rich and powerful?
Please enlighten us.

Old 12-22-2010, 09:06 PM

10,181 posts, read 10,260,457 times
Quote:
Why do most college educated or wealthy Americans support Globalism? I went to college and it did not change me. So why is it? I believe it is because of a couple things. The first has been the cooption of the American dream by the ILLUMINATI. There is no such thing as a self made man in the sense that he has no help whatsoever. That term is a misnomer.

All successful people network from college to the boardroom. These rich educated networks tend to be made up of an insular class who looks at the world as masters and slaves. When a man lives the American dream and enters those classes he usually ends up corrupted or coopted by them.

Rich businessmen in America are taught through The Wall Street Journal to look at everything in the term of an economic bottom line. Where you as an average American may find Hip Hop or Reality Television offensive an investor sees a brand to invest in. So these investors actually invest in the cultural poison that has destroyed our nation because the cultural poison makes them money.

I am not one of these DOWN with the RICH people. On the contrary I am for destroying the American Tax system and ending such evil things as inheretence and gift taxes. The thing is the elites want these things to remain because they keep others from becoming more wealthy. Billionaires do not pay much taxes in the USA percentage wise because so many have their write offs and maintain residency in the Caymans to skirt taxes.

The dirty secret is though they want the upwardly mobile to pay MORE taxes to keep the rich club to themselves as much as possible. Thus the Illuminati plan of New Feudalism and world depopulaton moves forward. Keep educating our rich and upwardly mobile in the globalist agenda and keep pushing more cultural filth. WELCOME TO THE NEW WORLD ORDER get your BAR CODE at the door.
That's just one more Jesse Ventura conspiracy theory.

These folks want globalization and supposedly run every aspect of everything - from pharma companies (killing people off with vaccinations) to having the cure for cancer, but withholding it in order to de-populate.

It's a nut job's dream.

What's the point? To live in a mansion on a hill in a world of filth and poverty? Because that's what the conspiracy comes down to: a hand-picked few will prosper (by licking some rich guy's behind) in a land of waste, disease and crap.

Kinda like how some 3rd world countries are already running....and if the "Illuminati" can't see how that's working, they ain't that intellectual.

Old 12-23-2010, 07:25 AM

10,854 posts, read 9,303,308 times
Quote:
Why do most college educated or wealthy Americans support Globalism? I went to college and it did not change me. So why is it? I believe it is because of a couple things. The first has been the cooption of the American dream by the ILLUMINATI. There is no such thing as a self made man in the sense that he has no help whatsoever. That term is a misnomer.

All successful people network from college to the boardroom. These rich educated networks tend to be made up of an insular class who looks at the world as masters and slaves. When a man lives the American dream and enters those classes he usually ends up corrupted or coopted by them.

Rich businessmen in America are taught through The Wall Street Journal to look at everything in the term of an economic bottom line. Where you as an average American may find Hip Hop or Reality Television offensive an investor sees a brand to invest in. So these investors actually invest in the cultural poison that has destroyed our nation because the cultural poison makes them money.

I am not one of these DOWN with the RICH people. On the contrary I am for destroying the American Tax system and ending such evil things as inheretence and gift taxes. The thing is the elites want these things to remain because they keep others from becoming more wealthy. Billionaires do not pay much taxes in the USA percentage wise because so many have their write offs and maintain residency in the Caymans to skirt taxes.

The dirty secret is though they want the upwardly mobile to pay MORE taxes to keep the rich club to themselves as much as possible. Thus the Illuminati plan of New Feudalism and world depopulaton moves forward. Keep educating our rich and upwardly mobile in the globalist agenda and keep pushing more cultural filth. WELCOME TO THE NEW WORLD ORDER get your BAR CODE at the door.
I'll agree that the rich and corporate interests don't really care if American is the preeminent economic power in the world as long as they can make money is so many other places.

The other stuff in you post I can do without.

But thanks for sharing!

Old 12-23-2010, 08:24 AM

7,871 posts, read 10,132,449 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kshe95girl View Post
Time to break out the industrial strength tinfoil.
Lithium wouldn't hurt either.

Old 12-23-2010, 08:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sawdustmaker View Post
That's just one more Jesse Ventura conspiracy theory.

These folks want globalization and supposedly run every aspect of everything - from pharma companies (killing people off with vaccinations) to having the cure for cancer, but withholding it in order to de-populate.

It's a nut job's dream.

What's the point?
Obviously if you understood what the depopulation program is all about you would be better informed. The work in the future world will be done by cyborgs and robots. Humans are obsolete. The United States Military has been doing cyborg research for years now of course they will deny that but too much evidence exists that this is true. This whole program was written about by British intellectuals in the 1940s look it up.

Figure this out. An automated world that only produces enough ie sustainability that those left alive need and enough agriculture of which many of the workers by this time will be cyborgs so the only humans needed to survive in this world will be technological humans ie computer programmers and mechanical people.

Have you ever seen the movie Logans Run? The basic premise of this movie was a future world where everyone died by 27 after being screened for breeding. The whole world was governed by a supercomputer thus the need for government was eliminated. From birth to death everything was micromanaged. If you cannot see that the technological jump we have had with computers since the 1970s by 2040 give or take a decade with the new experiments in implants that could link you directly to the internet at all times then you are either deluded or not very educated.

Bashing Governor Ventura is a cowards way out. The Governor merely researches issues and presents information. You can be your own judge on the information and do your own research. Of course Obama supporters are such sheep they will never do that. BAAAAAAAAAAAA

Old 12-23-2010, 03:39 PM

Default I wonder why

So what is it with Wealthy Americans and Globalist thought after all? The American system allowed them to live the American dream yet they seem to want to Close the System and replace it with a feudalist oligarchy. Dont believe me look up the statements of wealthy men such as Ted Turner.

WHY?

Old 12-24-2010, 01:00 AM

8,276 posts, read 12,861,779 times
Do you practice shooting on weekends? Seems you have been reading the klan and like literature a bit much. Do you think the Jews are running the worlds financial interest too?

DaVinci Code --- it was fiction....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies