Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do you support a new investigation or not?
I do - too many unanswered questions 62 31.79%
I don't - all has been answered 123 63.08%
I don't know or I'm not sure 10 5.13%
Voters: 195. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-01-2011, 01:30 PM

24,522 posts, read 33,381,369 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
And I will tell you that you are BEYOND SILLY.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7eI4...eature=related

Notice how the wall doesn't explode or crush or break apart or break open, or TURN TO DUST, nor does the plane even penetrate, let alone emerge from the other side with it's nose intact ... the plane disintegrates upon impact at 500 mph.

This is precisely because the steel reinforced concrete wall is stronger than the aluminum plane that literally disintegrates into fragments when it strikes it.

That's reality .... not this Hollywood fiction presented by the flight 175 videos showing the plane penetrating and disappearing into the structure as if it were hitting Jello.

Here is a computer generated simulation ... touted as a "High Quality, Physically Accurate visualization"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cddIgb1nGJ8

Hardly "physically accurate" as the aluminum wings cut through structural steel beams ..... even the tip of the TAIL slices through not only the exterior wall, but also cuts a 1 1/2 steel and 4" concrete floor HORIZONTALLY like a knife cutting bread, with the floor collapsing behind it. Debris punching a substantial hole in the other side of the building ....

Of course, no one can find that debris exit hole afterward in the real building ... so apparently there are some issues with the HIGH QUALITY, PHYSICALLY ACCURATE simulation.

This load of garbage is from structural engineering scientists?

Those wings and tail aren't going to slice through the floors horizontally given that they would have disintegrated upon impact with the outer wall made of structural steel.

Anyone believing this nonsense has no bloody business calling ANYONE silly.
There you go being silly again.

If you can tell me where Barbara Olson is and post a current photo of her, I'll believe the "no plane" theory.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-01-2011, 01:32 PM

32,833 posts, read 19,543,379 times
Quote:
And I will tell you that you are BEYOND SILLY.

Notice how the wall doesn't explode or crush or break apart or break open, or TURN TO DUST, nor does the plane even penetrate, let alone emerge from the other side with it's nose intact ... the plane disintegrates upon impact at 500 mph.

This is precisely because the steel reinforced concrete wall is stronger than the aluminum plane that literally disintegrates into fragments when it strikes it.

That's reality .... not this Hollywood fiction presented by the flight 175 videos showing the plane penetrating and disappearing into the structure as if it were hitting Jello.
right because you want to make a 20 ft conctrete reinforce wall, in you video to equate to this

notice how hollow the towers ACTUALLY are

Old 02-01-2011, 02:07 PM

1,230 posts, read 1,041,588 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TXboomerang View Post
Thats all part of the conspiracy!!! Clinton hired the same undercover explosives company to plant the 1993 WTC bomb in the parking garage so that when the US govt imploded the buildings in 2001, they could pretend like it was the terrorists again and people would believe them.

I don't understand how anyone can believe the official story. Believing that terrorists learned how to fly and then hijacked 4 planes makes no sense. Believing that thousands and thousands of people cooperated in an intensely complex plot to use remote control planes and a missile against the country and nobody told the plot is much easier to believe. The truth is, the technology used to implode the buildings was given to us by the aliens who landed in Roswell. They made a deal with us that if they gave us the technology to secretly implode the twin towers in 2001, we would give them Elvis after his career reached its peak.
What nonsense you post- your best attempt at humor, I guess. If the technology was given to us by aliens- then so be it - the important point being that we have had it for a long time - and it works. See if the video of the Landmark Tower demolition below conjures up any memories or associations. :

Old 02-01-2011, 02:17 PM

15,165 posts, read 8,683,982 times

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFcDl...eature=related

Old 02-01-2011, 02:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DifferentDrum View Post
What nonsense you post- your best attempt at humor, I guess. If the technology was given to us by aliens- then so be it - the important point being that we have had it for a long time - and it works. See if the video of the Landmark Tower demolition below conjures up any memories or associations. :
Just desperate, juvenile remarks form the peanut gallery.

Nobody wants to talk about facts .... facts like the 1993 bombing conducted the FBI using one FBI informant who got the real explosives from the FBI, cooked the bomb, and as directed by his FBI handler, provided it to the so called "terrorists" who themselves had been trained and on the payroll of the CIA.

The patsy .... who rented the Ryder Truck was then apparently apprehended by the FBI while attempting to get his "deposit" back from the rental agency? Good lord ....

To the well educated nitwit .... this all proves nothing!!!! Elvis did it.

Old 02-01-2011, 02:28 PM

6,762 posts, read 11,646,901 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DifferentDrum View Post
What nonsense you post- your best attempt at humor, I guess. If the technology was given to us by aliens- then so be it - the important point being that we have had it for a long time - and it works. See if the video of the Landmark Tower demolition below conjures up any memories or associations.
LOL!!! The video you post is actually a great reason to believe the twin towers were NOT professionally demolished. I was at the Landmark implosion, as well as the implosion for Texas Stadium last year.

You can CLEARLY see that the Landmark implosion is typical of implosions. The base is blasted out to begin the fall. The fall begins with the base blast and the rest of the weakened structure falls and the floors collapse from bottom to top under the weight of the floors above it. In the case of the twin towers, the collapse begins where the planes impacted the buildings with the portion above the impact collapsing onto the floors below it top to bottom, the exact opposite of professional demolisions. The upper section of the building also clearly tilts toward the side of the impact. All of this is anything but professional, or controlled.

I realize there is nothing that phases truthers though. No matter how much evidence is put right in front of them, they will simply toss it aside and keep popping up with more conspiracy junk, although its kind of fun, like playing whack a mole!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0n8N98mpes

Old 02-01-2011, 02:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXboomerang View Post
LOL!!!
I realize there is nothing that phases truthers though. No matter how much evidence is put right in front of them, they will simply toss it aside and keep popping up with more conspiracy junk, although its kind of fun, like playing whack a mole!
Let's talk about the 1993 bombing some more .... you know the one Elvis and the Aliens did?

It's rather pertinent to the topic here because the FBI/CIA are absolutely implicated in the 93 bombing ... documented ... on tape ... with backup documents obtained from the FBI and the Prosecutor in the case against the "terrorists".

So, if they orchestrated the first one ... why not the second one?

I know .... this is a strain for you.

Old 02-01-2011, 03:04 PM

6,762 posts, read 11,646,901 times
Quote:
Let's talk about the 1993 bombing some more .... you know the one Elvis and the Aliens did?

It's rather pertinent to the topic here because the FBI/CIA are absolutely implicated in the 93 bombing ... documented ... on tape ... with backup documents obtained from the FBI and the Prosecutor in the case against the "terrorists".

So, if they orchestrated the first one ... why not the second one?

I know .... this is a strain for you.
I was kidding about the Elvis thing.

Of course the 1993 bombing was the government. As was 9/11. And the Kennedy assasination. And Pearl Harbor. And aliens in Roswell. Everything that happens is all orchestrated by the government. I believe you.

Old 02-01-2011, 03:26 PM

20,892 posts, read 16,110,187 times
Quote:
You do know you are being idiotic again, right?

The WTC did not have "steel reinforced concrete walls."

How long have you been a Truther? And you still don't know the basics?

Old 02-01-2011, 03:27 PM

20,892 posts, read 16,110,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lamontnow View Post

And you oughta see his views on other subjects.
On second thought, maybe you shouldn't. His posts are way, way out. Conspiracies galore!
He never met a conspiracy theory he didn't like.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies