Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-19-2011, 10:05 AM

25,231 posts, read 16,941,526 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoobleKar View Post
Thanks for proving my point.

I'm done with the troll thread.
Yes, your typical tactic, go in circles, ignore all evidence, declare victory and walk away, same old same, you have zero credibility left.
Casper
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-19-2011, 10:06 AM

5,346 posts, read 4,048,030 times
Quote:
No...not hypocritical at all.

If you are willing to accept that "perhaps even left leaning" is SO important in that sentence, then why do you totally discount the word "apolitical"?

She also said that.....or are you being hypocritical?

Plus, I accepted your premise that she said "perhaps" and then applied the exact same reasoning and logic to the Daily KOS, a WV Democrat, Football Analysts, and Bob Beckle.

It would be hypocritical of YOU if you didn't accept that "PERHAPS" their words and imagery was just as influential on the AZ shooter.
So why say the "perhaps left-leaning"?... She was continuing the right wing deflect and deny strategy...

Old 01-19-2011, 10:29 AM

256 posts, read 216,401 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
Yes, your typical tactic, go in circles, ignore all evidence, declare victory and walk away, same old same, you have zero credibility left.
Casper
Quite frankly, I have yet to see any "evidence" that Rush Limbaugh and Sarah Palin have been continually saying that the shooter is Liberal.

Old 01-19-2011, 10:29 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,544,683 times
Default Rush Limbaugh and Sarah Palin... Stop saying the Arizona shooter was a liberal...

Their angry audiences demand to be told what they want to hear.

Old 01-19-2011, 10:35 AM

41,325 posts, read 44,950,814 times
According to his friends, he was a "pot smoking" liberal.

He hated Bush, religion, the flag.

His favorite readings fall right in line.

Old 01-19-2011, 10:36 AM

3,189 posts, read 4,983,145 times
All credibility lies at the feet of the OP who made an unsubstantiated claim to provide several quotes of two people continually saying unequivocally that the AZ Shooter was a liberal.

That's what the OP stated.

That's what the OP has yet to prove.

Old 01-19-2011, 10:41 AM

68,330 posts, read 54,400,252 times
Quote:
No...not hypocritical at all.

If you are willing to accept that "perhaps even left leaning" is SO important in that sentence, then why do you totally discount the word "apolitical"?

She also said that.....or are you being hypocritical?

Plus, I accepted your premise that she said "perhaps" and then applied the exact same reasoning and logic to the Daily KOS, a WV Democrat, Football Analysts, and Bob Beckle.

It would be hypocritical of YOU if you didn't accept that "PERHAPS" their words and imagery was just as influential on the AZ shooter.
No perhaps about it, I believe the shooter is just a psychotic and all the rhetoric and finger pointing on both sides of the aisle is just typical of the low level politics has sunk to in the US.

Old 01-19-2011, 10:43 AM

37,982 posts, read 22,157,422 times
Quote:
Off topic even if he did.

You still haven't shown any quote of Rush saying the AZ Shooter was a Liberal.

But proving your claim wasn't your intent here.

Trolling was.
...as always

Old 01-19-2011, 10:46 AM

37,982 posts, read 22,157,422 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reg So View Post
I'll have to agree with KoobleKar on this. One little suggestive remark by Mrs. Palin pales in comparison to what the left has been saying. For the OP to suggest that Rush Limbaugh and Sarah Palin need to stop staying that the shooter is liberal - that implies that it is something that they have been repeating over and over.
I'm looking for the OPs thread where he pleaded with people like Olbermann, Krugman and Markos to stop inferring the shooter was a supporter of the TEA party and Limbaugh, but I can't find it.

Old 01-19-2011, 10:50 AM

68,330 posts, read 54,400,252 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
According to his friends, he was a "pot smoking" liberal.

He hated Bush, religion, the flag.

His favorite readings fall right in line.
Most of what I've read described him as apolitical, just where have his friends described him as a liberal?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies