Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-28-2011, 05:51 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,447,268 times

Advertisements

Say what you may, but that reamark was disgusting, no doubt. Say stuff like that, you become scum too. Maybe

I think just as much about her as i do the crazy Kathy Griffin, she gets on my last nerve too. I could give a crap what the startlets have too say.

And this filth about palin really needs to stop, getting a bit too much.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-28-2011, 05:54 PM

3,734 posts, read 5,774,235 times
Well, at least some people think she's good for something. My impression was that she's totally good for nothing.

Old 01-28-2011, 05:54 PM

3,264 posts, read 5,592,348 times
in 20 years, tracy morgan will basically be a footnote in the grand scheme of things--barely remembered by anyone not related to him by blood or friendship or bumping uglies ("oh yeah, thaaat dude")

Old 01-28-2011, 05:55 PM

29,981 posts, read 42,939,504 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jambo101 View Post
Listen to the masters of hate Limbaugh and Beck then tell me who are the leftie equivalents. And dont bother mentioning any one from MSNBC as no one there is even in the same ball park as those two psycho babblers.
Please link where either Rush Limbaugh or Glenn Beck have referred to any left wing female politician as a sexualized object whose image they would jerk off to. Prove that they are as degenerate as you claim. LINKS!

Old 01-28-2011, 05:56 PM

11,264 posts, read 11,028,294 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchlights View Post
How is this insultive? I would be thrilled if someone made a comment like that about my wife. I would be damn proud of myself. In fact, just knowing that someone said that would probably give a boost to any couples sex life! Most women I know would consider that a compliment!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
Wow nice friends you have and you probably get a thrill up your leg....I've heard who else has that...

You probably have a different view on woman and your wife loves it when you talk dirty....haha

Or are you watching some images on the internet when she isn't looking...
Who mentioned anything about friends? I love it when a guy hits on my wife. It let's me know I chose wisely. Issues like that are an easy fix.

I agree that it was crude to say that on live TV, but MANY people find her very attractive. Don't be such a prude.

Old 01-28-2011, 05:57 PM

12,669 posts, read 20,449,229 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrandviewGloria View Post
Well, at least some people think she's good for something. My impression was that she's totally good for nothing.
So are you saying all women are good for nothing! Well except sexual pleasure for men?

Old 01-28-2011, 05:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchlights View Post
Who mentioned anything about friends? I love it when a guy hits on my wife. It let's me know I chose wisely. Issues like that are an easy fix.

I agree that it was crude to say that on live TV, but MANY people find her very attractive. Don't be such a prude.

Hitting on your wife and saying on national TV that she is good to masturbate to are 2 different things!
And another thing the LEFT would not go for this if it were said about one of their own or even michelle although I dont know why anyone would want to but just saying! They would come unhinged!

Old 01-28-2011, 05:59 PM

20,868 posts, read 23,558,348 times
I find it comical that the right is all up in arms over this when they slammed the previous house majority leader almost everyday.

Old 01-28-2011, 06:02 PM

29,981 posts, read 42,939,504 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trlhiker View Post
I find it comical that the right is all up in arms over this when they slammed the previous house majority leader almost everyday.
For her policies and actions as speaker and not as an object of a sexual act. Is it really that difficult to recognize the difference? Seriously? So you would have no problem with someone talking that crudely about one of your female family members and would find that comical as well?

Old 01-28-2011, 06:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by trlhiker View Post

Nobody said the vile degrading comments or actions about Pelosi like they are saying about Palin and her family.
Pelosi has like 5 kids btw she should have stayed home and raised them!

And this is an attack on women it is regressing everything that hs been fought for to this point you women out there who dont like Palin and think it is ok because it is her should think again. If you think that this wont transgress to you your wrong!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies