Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-11-2011, 11:08 AM

7,871 posts, read 10,135,035 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeitgeist2012 View Post
A couple of real literate speed readers here...Oh!...Boy! Learned a lot with no work or comprehension...Way to go! No wonder our Republic is so screwed up.....
Yes, my inability to grasp your loosely connected conspiracy theories is bringing down America.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-11-2011, 04:22 PM

5,739 posts, read 6,937,766 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SourD View Post
It's not your civic duty to regulate speech. I know you think it is, but it isn't.
How is expressing an opinion tantamount to regulating speech?
BTW Fox "news" and its ilk would LOVE to regulate speech if only it could figure out how (they're working on it though).
Quote:
Originally Posted by SourD View Post
Read the post. Why must you come to the aid of your Progressive bretheren like you do. I wasn't addressing you and you have no idea what I was even responding to.
Do you know what a forum is?
Quote:
Originally Posted by GregW View Post
The Muslim Brotherhood like the KKK can want whatever but wanting does not mean they will ever get it or keep it.
Reminds me that the Klan is a "Christian" organization (doing the Lord's work).
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeitgeist2012 View Post
A couple of real literate speed readers here...Oh!...Boy! Learned a lot with no work or comprehension...Way to go! No wonder our Republic is so screwed up.....
Speed readers? You post link upon link upon link rather than expressing original thoughts or analysis. Use links sparingly. Let us respond to YOUR ideas rather than links to other peoples' opinions.

Old 02-11-2011, 05:03 PM

434 posts, read 409,384 times
Real good at not addressing any of the info presented, and attacking my character or a totally off or inane topic.... It is a progressive form of rhetoric called an ad hominem fallacy....

In college,I was taught how to connect headlines, like dots, to tell a story, complete a picture, or form a pattern of ideas based on the whole of the parts put together.... This is a method used to convey messages based on sources outside of oneself....

Every picture does tell a story don't it?

Soros group: 'Normalize' Muslim Brotherhood

http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=261337

Obama , The Muslim Brotherhood, and George Soros

http://creepingsharia.wordpress.com/videos2/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIl83...layer_embedded
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies