Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-25-2011, 04:30 PM

2,417 posts, read 3,566,054 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
Yes, but they aren't going to become better informed by you retelling the propaganda you've accepted as the truth.

There are 2 Trillion Barrels of LITE SWEET CRUDE just in the Dakotas. This along with the huge PROVEN oil deposits in Alaska discovered in the 1970's have been capped and classified by the US Government. That's right ... we have more oil in the US than the entire Middle East combined, but not a drop is allowed to come to market.

Google "Lindsey Williams"... and learn about oil, the oil companies, and what is ACTUALLY going on, before believing that everyone else is ignorant, except you. You don't know anymore than the rest of the people that have been fed lies all their lives. It's not their fault, and it is not your fault that you don't know what is going on either. But when you are presented new information, it's up to you whether that information makes you better informed, or more entrenched in your own false beliefs.

Lindsey Williams worked as a pastor on the trans-Alaska pipeline in the 1970's, and since that time, he's been fed insider information from a few hgh level executives in the industry .... and over the few years has done numerous interviews, wrote a couple of books and every last one of his "predictions" have been 100% correct .... those predictions aren't just educated guesses ... they were pre-planned events told to him by those involved.

He predicted the huge jump in crude oil to $140's barrel a few years ago long before it happened ... including WHEN it would happen. Then he came on two months before hand telling of the subsequent drop back down below $50, and everyone laughed at him, saying that we would never again see crude anywhere close to $50. It dropped to $47, and that $4.40 gas also dropped in half. He said that the price would remain fairly stable for the next two years, and it did. Now he says that the price will be driven to $200+ barrel over the next year, creating astronomical inflation. And he says gold and silver will follow the oil price way up.

He also predicted the uprising in the Middle east, and also the compact that Russia and China have most recently solidified, with Russia supplying all of China's oil and natural gas requirements. This is going to allow China to breeze along totally unaffected by any crisis in the Middle East and the subsequent increases in oil prices or supply issues. MORE IMPORTANTLY, the deal doesn't involve using US dollars in the transaction, which is the final deathblow to the US dollar which has been the exclusive currency for all worldwide oil transactions ... and the only reason the dollar hadn't collapsed many years ago!!

One of his main insiders just died of old age a couple of months ago, allowing him to reveal other information that he was asked not to reveal until this Mr. X had passed away. Mr. X was Ken Fromm of Atlantic Richfield. He still has another insider, at an even higher level giving him new information and confirming what the other Mr. X was providing.

That information is this .... $200+ crude/barrel within the next year ... Mortgage Backed Securities total 45 Trillion of worthless derivatives, which will totally implode both commercial and residential real estate, $5-$6 and up gas ... and total collapse of the US dollar by 2012. The Euro will collapse two to three weeks before the US dollar, so when you see that the Euro crashes, you have a couple of weeks to get rid of any paper or investment denominated in dollars .... that includes your pensions, 401K, and everything else. If you don't act before had ... you WILL LOSE EVERYTHING.

Now I cannot piece together for you all of the predictions and the timing that proves this perfect track record of Mr. Williams without considerable effort .... that's YOUR job to educate yourself. I'm giving to the directions, but you have to drive your own bus.

Here is a youtube interview with Lindsey Williams on Alex Jones show in November, 2010 predicting a "crisis" in the middle east ... he was not given the details of the nature of the crisis, just that there would be one. The speculation was that it might be an attack on Iran, but he didn't know that. Now we have the crisis in Egypt, Libya, and a general uprising around the middle east.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vK1mE...eature=related
propaganda? you've just c &p'd a stoopid chain email being circulated that has no credibility. I guess the Mayans were right. I suggest a change in medication.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-25-2011, 04:52 PM

15,080 posts, read 20,495,400 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by antarez View Post
Maybe if you realized that driving from inland Southern California to LA and/or Orange County with it's unpredictable traffic/accidents/road work and closures is quite different than where you're at it would be easy to understand.

Cal Trans and other Government Agencies often don't notify it's residents accurately about road conditions also. You can have a 30 min trip on a good day turn into a 2 hour ordeal easily and if you call someone to check the State/Local government websites they will list it as free and clear when it's obviously not. (I've experienced that quite a few times).

I was stopped on the the 15 Fwy for 3+ hours once when they had to land a Helicopter to pick up accident victims and could not turn around or get off the Fwy and was stuck there all morning.

[what does this have to do with mpg or the price of gas?]

Old 02-25-2011, 04:57 PM

31,292 posts, read 20,773,122 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by antarez View Post
Maybe if you realized that driving from inland Southern California to LA and/or Orange County with it's unpredictable traffic/accidents/road work and closures is quite different than where you're at it would be easy to understand.

Cal Trans and other Government Agencies often don't notify it's residents accurately about road conditions also. You can have a 30 min trip on a good day turn into a 2 hour ordeal easily and if you call someone to check the State/Local government websites they will list it as free and clear when it's obviously not. (I've experienced that quite a few times).

I was stopped on the the 15 Fwy for 3+ hours once when they had to land a Helicopter to pick up accident victims and could not turn around or get off the Fwy and was stuck there all morning.
I suggest you apply all your energy to moving to another location. Most of the rest of the country doesn't have these problems.

Old 02-25-2011, 05:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by swagger View Post
The cost of the fuel is about the same. Europeans pay much more in taxes on it, that's all.

An International Perspective on Gasoline Taxes

There's a great graph there that demonstrates just how close fuel prices are between different countries, and how the taxes make it appear to be so much more expensive.
Your facts are correct but your conclusion is misleading. Taxes don't "appear" to make it more expensive. They DO make it more expensive. When a consumer buys gas, he doesn't care so much why it's priced but does care what the total price is.

But regardless of the reason, gas is cheap in the USA compared to the rest of the world.

I'm generally a "no tax increase for any reason" guy because our government is already huge, but I would support a gas tax increase if the revenue would go toward roads and bridges.

Old 02-25-2011, 05:20 PM

19,023 posts, read 25,990,176 times
I burned 14 gallons of diesel today in a 1 ton dump truck plowing and to replace that little bit cost $52.90. Plowing prices are gonna go UP

Old 02-25-2011, 06:52 PM

3,128 posts, read 6,542,209 times
Buy more fuel efficient vehicles if you drive a lot by yourself.

Old 02-25-2011, 06:55 PM

5,696 posts, read 6,215,735 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by steel7 View Post
I am. I have to travel about 60 miles tomorrow round trip to work. At $3.56 a gal & 15 mpg thats going to cost me $14.24 & burn up 4 gallons of gas. I know gas will continue to climb with no end in sight & food & utilities will as well. I bet we see the $5.00 mark by summer. I believe this is all about filthy greed & nothing more.

I am struggling with high gas prices, food prices, my health insurance that I pay for myself, it has gone uo because of Obama's health care
it is hard, don't know how families make it
I have dogs and cats and their food has also increased

Old 02-25-2011, 07:12 PM

19,023 posts, read 25,990,176 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RandyWatson13 View Post
Buy more fuel efficient vehicles if you drive a lot by yourself.
Ya think I can hook up a 9 foot snow plow to a Chevy Volt?

Old 02-25-2011, 07:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgia dem View Post
I am struggling with high gas prices, food prices, my health insurance that I pay for myself, it has gone uo because of Obama's health care
it is hard, don't know how families make it
I have dogs and cats and their food has also increased

It would appear to me that if you have cats and dogs, you have discretionary income.........

Old 02-25-2011, 07:35 PM

48,502 posts, read 96,947,024 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EinsteinsGhost View Post
The natural course has been realized by many. It is why there is a lot of real estate and commercial development along public transportation and especially train lines. And glaringly visible even in a city like Dallas which only grew outwards.

It helps those governments reduce the burden of oil importation. Germany, for example.
Nt i US tho. I ten years lockheed martin is working on a new supore sonic jet that will make no sonic boom ;have a payload to fuel usage that will if produced make revolutionise flight. Its ebeing doen as a commercial and miltary join project by their Skunkworks division. No one is goign to invest in rail to move perosns seeing that coming. Any rail will be local and likely not much federal matching coming for it in the near future. States might be investing to connect large cities or cities to burbs .
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies