Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-13-2011, 06:38 PM

1,565 posts, read 2,452,182 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kracer View Post
Obama's character revealed!

Obama was just quoted as saying it would be easier to be president of China rather than the US because of all the problems we are now faced with.

Obama has taken a page right out of the BP exec's public relations handbook when he uttered the fatal words,"I want my life back".

"Hardship doesn't build character, it reveals it". The community organizer has been put in a difficult position by those who voted him in without considering his lack of experience.

Now he wants to run China.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSNFkFtpOls
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-13-2011, 07:25 PM

8,624 posts, read 9,093,726 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cw30000 View Post
Excuse me?!?!? When did Americans hate communism? I'm an American and I don't hate communism. Is the "hate" you refer to like the Republicans "hate" the Democrats?

You would know how America hated and continues to hate communism if you were not educated in the public schools who are re-writing history. Of course there have always been the underbelly of society that loved communism but they were just that, the underbelly. Read your history.

Old 03-13-2011, 07:37 PM

8,560 posts, read 11,220,032 times
Quote:

Obama was just quoted as saying it would be easier to be president of China rather than the US because of all the problems we are now faced with.

Obama has taken a page right out of the BP exec's public relations handbook when he uttered the fatal words,"I want my life back".

"Hardship doesn't build character, it reveals it". The community organizer has been put in a difficult position by those who voted him in without considering his lack of experience.

How can the O'men find it easier to be head of a country for which he's never held office? Just because he says it might be doesn't mean it would be, regardless of who he thinks he is.

I am willing to give him his life back now that Pelosi is out of the picture.

Old 03-13-2011, 07:43 PM

11,155 posts, read 15,712,606 times
1. Duplicate thread
2. Ignorant conclusion. Try understanding statements in context and not be so easily deceived by those who wish to manipulate you for their own political gain.
3. Running a single party dictatorship is far easier than the diverse strength of this country. That's a simple fact.
4. I voted for Obama and think he's doing just great - really handling the situations quite well.

Think for yourself before posting next time, then revisit this thread, OP. You will see your failed conclusion clearly.

Old 03-13-2011, 07:46 PM

11,155 posts, read 15,712,606 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Driller1 View Post
Community organizers are a entry level job...nothing wrong with it, just not a great prerequisite for POTUS.

Clinton....good grief...he was impeached!!!
You do realize that Obama advanced from that position, right? If it's so irrelevant, then why do so many extremists on the right hound him for a job he did when he was 23 to help people who lost factory jobs?

Old 03-13-2011, 07:52 PM

3,734 posts, read 5,778,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cw30000 View Post
Excuse me?!?!? When did Americans hate communism? I'm an American and I don't hate communism. Is the "hate" you refer to like the Republicans "hate" the Democrats?
If you don't HATE Communism, then you're not an American. You're merely someone who lives in America.

Old 03-13-2011, 08:16 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,454,615 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miborn View Post
Well sure it would be. The people of China are under total control of their Government! obamas ultimate wet dream cant believe he actually said it though. He is revealing bits and pieces of who he really is and it just gets uglier and uglier.
Thanks for the lol Miborn; ain't that the truth. I won't touch Obama and his WET DREAM. He's been revealing bits and pieces of the REAL OBAMA. And it ain't pretty. Well you get what you pay for! And we are paying big time.

Old 03-13-2011, 08:21 PM

24,832 posts, read 37,359,408 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluefly View Post
You do realize that Obama advanced from that position, right? If it's so irrelevant, then why do so many extremists on the right hound him for a job he did when he was 23 to help people who lost factory jobs?
That is interesting.

Obama helped people who lost jobs......

Then caused people to lose there jobs....

Old 03-13-2011, 08:25 PM

2,196 posts, read 1,995,588 times
Default "America's Good Buddies In China" ...............

Quote:

Kracer !!! ... Spot On !

Indeed ... Your last sentence speaks volumes and volumes of absolute wisdom regarding not only the horrendous "Nightmare" in the "Ole Yankee WH" but also about so many of the daft blokes and birds that are responsible for putting this dopey crew in D.C. to begin with !!!

Without a doubt the Chinese political leadership is in all probability is extremely pleased that "The One" is in the "House" !

It just don't get any dang better than this fer our good buddies in China now does it mates ... What ???

Ta / Old Sgt. Lamar

Old 03-13-2011, 08:41 PM

2,196 posts, read 1,995,588 times
Default "Send American Help To China" ... Lets Have Some Good Relations ... What ???

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcsldcd View Post
Of course hussein obama would find it easier to be president of China. We Americans hate communism and obammy spent all his liife hanging with communists. He would be right at home in commieland.
dcsldcd !!! ... On The Money !

Indeed ... Our good old buddies in China may well consider taking on a really smart little ole helper from the States !

Yes folks a "towering intellectual" such as the "One" would undoubtly be worth it's weight in gold to our loyal China pals !

Let the celebrations begin !!! Cheerio / Old Sgt. Lamar
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies