Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-11-2011, 08:35 PM

31,771 posts, read 40,716,602 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Who?Me?! View Post
DUH...I'm not the one who posts how obssessed "liberals" are when they say anything about Palin...just throwin' it back....
haha you want to drive a liberal crazy you just say something nice about sarah palin. just saying her names gets their panties all bunched up.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-11-2011, 08:39 PM

5,638 posts, read 6,519,129 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonderful Jellal View Post
The former 2008 GOP vice presidential candidate said on Fox News Thursday night that leaders of public employee unions in Wisconsin share responsibility for toning down the rhetoric in the Badger State, where protests have been going on over Gov. Scott Walker's plan to curb collective bargaining rights.
"Well, these union bosses that are acting like thugs ... are leading some of their good union members down a road that will ultimately result in, unfortunately, somebody getting hurt," Palin told Sean Hannity.

Sarah Palin says Wis. union leaders acting like 'thugs' - On Politics: Covering the US Congress, Governors, and the 2012 Election - USATODAY.com

!!!!!!
For the tenth time, WGAF what Palin says. She's no more relevant today than she was two years ago, five years ago, or even ten years ago. It's obvious she's one of the best paid provocateurs on the Right.

Old 03-11-2011, 08:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaimuki View Post
For the tenth time, WGAF what Palin says. She's no more relevant today than she was two years ago, five years ago, or even ten years ago. It's obvious she's one of the best paid provocateurs on the Right.
you may not want people to care but many people seem to care.

Old 03-11-2011, 08:43 PM

11,531 posts, read 10,295,442 times
I should be President because I can see Russia from Alaska.

Old 03-11-2011, 08:47 PM

2,526 posts, read 3,053,429 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonderful Jellal View Post
The former 2008 GOP vice presidential candidate said on Fox News Thursday night that leaders of public employee unions in Wisconsin share responsibility for toning down the rhetoric in the Badger State, where protests have been going on over Gov. Scott Walker's plan to curb collective bargaining rights.
"Well, these union bosses that are acting like thugs ... are leading some of their good union members down a road that will ultimately result in, unfortunately, somebody getting hurt," Palin told Sean Hannity.

Sarah Palin says Wis. union leaders acting like 'thugs' - On Politics: Covering the US Congress, Governors, and the 2012 Election - USATODAY.com

!!!!!!
I call upon Ms. Palin to refudiate that statement!!

Old 03-11-2011, 08:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogead View Post
I call upon Ms. Palin to refudiate that statement!!
is it a blood libel?

Old 03-11-2011, 08:53 PM

5,638 posts, read 6,519,129 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainNJ View Post
you may not want people to care but many people seem to care.
Maybe so. I say the same thing about the dirt bags on the Left too. I.E. Maddow and Olbermann. We have clowns on both sided placed on soapboxes to stir up crap and get the plebs in a frenzy. Tell me I'm not the only one who sees this?

Old 03-11-2011, 08:55 PM

48,502 posts, read 96,886,289 times
What I saw o TV made me thib they need a liitle of their own zero tolerance for their behaviour.

Old 03-11-2011, 08:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaimuki View Post
Maybe so. I say the same thing about the dirt bags on the Left too. I.E. Maddow and Olbermann. We have clowns on both sided placed on soapboxes to stir up crap and get the plebs in a frenzy. Tell me I'm not the only one who sees this?
i dont particularly appreciate the leftists thinking it makes it ok to attack right wing talking heads if they also attack the left wing ones. if you dont like them, just dont listen to them. they are on for-profit stations so some people want to watch/hear them. i dont want olbermann or maddow shut down unless they cant make money for their bosses. they wont make any money off of me, but they have an audience and that audience has a right to choose who they listen to without government getting in the way.

Old 03-11-2011, 09:02 PM

20,462 posts, read 12,390,108 times
she didn’t go far enough. she should have said the entire group that was protesting were acting like union thugs because they ARE union thugs.

all of them.

and the good news is, they just had their enthusiasm curbed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies