Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-21-2011, 01:06 PM

7,835 posts, read 8,447,832 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank DeForrest View Post

JUDGING BY THE TONE IT'S AS IF YOU WANT PEOPLE TO CARE WHAT SHE SAYS.
However, I don't.
Of COURSE I want people to care what she says. I want people to care that a potential Republican nominee for President is currently overseas BASHING US TO OUR ALLIES.

You don't think that matters?
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post

She did say (three weeks ago) a no-fly zone should have been in place.

Palin Calls on NATO to Enforce No-Fly Zone Over Libya
Do you have anything to say about what the hell she's doing on foreign soil CRITICIZING THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA?

Last edited by Green Irish Eyes; 03-21-2011 at 07:28 PM.. Reason: Edited out reference to deleted comments
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-21-2011, 01:09 PM

6,476 posts, read 7,330,145 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chielgirl View Post
The pathetic part is, she doesn't know better.
I think she does. Shame, shame.

Old 03-21-2011, 01:11 PM

7,835 posts, read 8,447,832 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferd View Post

sorry. libs dont get to complain. Libs changed the game. Once upon a time politics ended at the water's edge... that has long since been abandoned by liberals. Now they have to suffer the same way conservatives have at their hands.
Yep, Palin's overseas bashing the United States of America and it's liberals' faults! Gotta love it!

Last edited by Green Irish Eyes; 03-21-2011 at 07:30 PM.. Reason: Deleted off-topic comments

Old 03-21-2011, 01:14 PM

9,949 posts, read 8,860,904 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jill61 View Post
So the disinterest in her is why she was invited to be the Keynote Speaker at this meeting in India, and why she's in Israel today, meeting with Netanyahu?
Because idiots on the left continue to give her the attention she craves.

Old 03-21-2011, 01:18 PM

24,620 posts, read 28,304,733 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavaturaccioli View Post
I think she does. Shame, shame.
I really don't think that she understands. I really don't think that she has the capacity to see/accept the results of her words.
She comes off cutsey and stupid and doesn't think about the damage she does because it's all about her.
She didn't think her comments about having political opponents in the gun sites would lead to a shooting.

I can't see how someone could understand that words do matter and continue to behave as she does, totally irresponsible.

If I believe anything else, all I can see is willful harming of the US and its citizens, on top of the shooting she instigated with her words.

Old 03-21-2011, 01:19 PM

29,981 posts, read 42,968,251 times
Obama Slams Bush's War Strategy | Drudge Retort

Maybe the OP forgets that Berlin Rally the then Sen. Obama held and that he bashed the Bush administration while overseas.

Last edited by Green Irish Eyes; 03-21-2011 at 07:31 PM.. Reason: Edited out reference to deleted post

Old 03-21-2011, 01:25 PM

6,476 posts, read 7,330,145 times
Quote:
I really don't think that she understands. I really don't think that she has the capacity to see/accept the results of her words.
She comes off cutsey and stupid and doesn't think about the damage she does because it's all about her.
She didn't think her comments about having political opponents in the gun sites would lead to a shooting.

I can't see how someone could understand that words do matter and continue to behave as she does, totally irresponsible.

If I believe anything else, all I can see is willful harming of the US and its citizens, on top of the shooting she instigated with her words.
This is as simple as remembering that you don't air your dirty laundry in public and you don't run down the elected leader of your country in hostile territory. That said, many on the Left defended Carter when he did it using their hatred of all things Bush as justification. It was wrong then as it is now.

Gun sight imagery does NOT lead to a shooting.

Old 03-21-2011, 01:26 PM

45,631 posts, read 27,250,610 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jill61 View Post
You don't think that matters? Do you have anything to say about what the hell she's doing on foreign soil CRITICIZING THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA? Nice deflection there!
Geez - she agreed with the president in a more decisive time frame. What else do you want?

Your point was that anti-Obama people would bash Obama and hail Palin. I did neither - just proclaimed the truth. I guess simply proclaiming truth does not compute into your scoring rules - so you try to get me to say something that fits your template.

No thanks.

Last edited by Green Irish Eyes; 03-21-2011 at 07:31 PM.. Reason: Deleted off-topic comments

Old 03-21-2011, 01:28 PM

17,531 posts, read 24,717,269 times
And I thought badmouthing while the President was out of the Country

Old 03-21-2011, 01:29 PM

9,949 posts, read 8,860,904 times
Quote:

Her comments didn't lead to a shooting, what are you babbling about?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies