Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-25-2011, 01:07 AM

7,541 posts, read 6,274,533 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
How long do you suppose he used that name? I think that could mean something but you don't know that either.

He was always known as Barack Obama or as Barry (by his classmates) Obama.

He has not gone by any other name. Those names are the inventions of Birthers.

Old 03-25-2011, 01:11 AM

7,541 posts, read 6,274,533 times
Quote:
All your sources are from left to far left sources so I won't waste time reading any I haven't seen before. That would be none.

Nice handwaving. That's what you always do in the face of the truth.

Funny, the right calls SNOPES far left and the LEFT calls Snopes Far right. Yet both can never refute their articles (which are footnoted with where they get their information from).

Old 03-25-2011, 03:02 AM

27,159 posts, read 15,330,669 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arus View Post
It's there. You just need to view the ORIGINAL scan (search on google) and open the image in Photoshop ........

Is that due to having to use the same program in which it was generated?

Old 03-25-2011, 03:08 AM

Location: Georgia, on the Florida line, right above Tallahassee
10,471 posts, read 15,839,921 times
I once read an article somewhere that said Snopes was actually a creation to prove Obama correct, and the rest was just window dressing to hide the fact that that's all the site was created for. And that it was created years prior to him actually becoming president, to give it more street cred for when he became president.

And my brain ass-ploded.

Seriously though, I love birthers. Within seconds, you know they are raging loons simply by what they type. And hey, they can focus on this foolish crap while the big people handle the hard stuff. I think it keeps their widdle hands busy.

Last but not least, what if they were right? America would look like the world's biggest dumbass. Maybe that's what they want the world to think of us, I dunno. Think about it..... you had a man who was a Senator and a President and he wasn't legit? HAHAAHa they'd be laughing at us for years.

Old 03-25-2011, 03:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
As an outsider (I'm Canadian) I can only conclude the the problem birthers have with Obama is the fact that he is not white....I see no other reasonable explanation since we all know now, and have seen evidence of when and where he was born..

If you birthers have another explanation please enlighten me.

Birthers are racists because you're confused?

Here it is in a nutshell.

The issue came up that he may not be eligible.
Since he is/was going to be President some American people want the assurance that he is indeed eligible.

Because the issue came up there is a question.
Difficulty in having it directly addressed is the problem of why the question is unresolved to the dissatisfaction of many.

There is no reason why the People can not demand a definitive answer.
The are a lot of people in the U.S. outside of those considered "Birthers" that have doubts and curiosity.

Old 03-25-2011, 03:42 AM

33,559 posts, read 37,160,046 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesjuke View Post
Birthers are racists because you're confused?

Here it is in a nutshell.

The issue came up that he may not be eligible.
Since he is/was going to be President some American people want the assurance that he is indeed eligible.

Because the issue came up there is a question.
Difficulty in having it directly addressed is the problem of why the question is unresolved to the dissatisfaction of many.

There is no reason why the People can not demand a definitive answer.
The are a lot of people in the U.S. outside of those considered "Birthers" that have doubts and curiosity.
How is he not eligible? So tell me then since neither his birth certificate, nor the birth announcement recorded in the newspaper do not satisfy you, then what would satisfy you...Do you need a time machine to go back and actually watch his birth?

Old 03-25-2011, 04:11 AM

I didn't say he was or wasn't did I?

Old 03-25-2011, 05:56 AM

24,645 posts, read 38,667,124 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonythetuna View Post
No American hospital in the 60's would use the term African for race.

And you know this how?

Old 03-25-2011, 06:16 AM

5,944 posts, read 5,586,637 times
Lightbulb Birthers aren't necessarily racists...

... but they're certainly sore losers.

Dear birthers:

The election was more than two years ago. Your guy lost and he lost BIG. Obama's president and he's for real. Time to grow up, boys and girls.

Old 03-25-2011, 07:06 AM

23,416 posts, read 37,021,617 times
Quote:
I have been called a liar right in a post on this thread for saying that I didn't really think about progs getting into this thread first so took a chance. Had I thought that a bunch of Obamaites would get here first and steal the thread for one of their "He is legal threads" I wouldn't have done it. It just happens that I really didn't think this would turn into a non-link watching celebration and will try to be more careful so as not to rile you Obamaites in the future. Nope, last night I was just tired and didn't think about what might happen.

Go ahead and call me a liar. It took my turning the first person to call me a liar twice and one of you helping out to get that one taken down. Maybe you can sneak in one if I don't catch it soon enough. Call me anything that makes your little hind end wiggle and I will usually let it stand.
What does being called a liar have to do with anything, I just think you're perhaps a bit clueless, and certainly a paper tiger.
As far as the hind end comment, that was in very poor taste, and a very weak attempt at an insult.

Quote:
Sorry, but I don't read National Review and had never seen that one. I am too busy dealing with progs here to read many things other than Townhall and Newsmax but will try to look in on yours when I can.

Honestly, I had never seen that one up to now. Now you have another chance to call me a liar. Let 'er fly.

You sure dont like to be corrected, do you, why is that?
You really should try to read more, and obsess about others on here less, for your own well-being, if nothing else.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies