Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-24-2011, 04:12 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,274,487 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strel View Post
Tell me something, and I have asked you this before.

Why do you emphasize his Arab name?

Isn't that what people call "dog whistle politics?"

As for your argument, lolwut?
You laugh at a man's argument without providing anything to explain what is funny about it. That is typical liberal method so keep at it.

Old 03-24-2011, 04:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
I see you didn't fill out any of the birth certificate forms for your kids, or if you did, you have forgotten.

"Race" is not a checkmark issue. It is self-reported. The registrar has to put down what the parents put down. Obama's mother was all of 18 years old when he was born, barely out of high school. What did she know about race? It's also possible that's how Obama's father wanted to be identified. As I said before, many Africans like to distinguish themselves from American-born blacks. What's with this "American" thing? Obama's father was not an American. I think that's one thing everyone agrees on.
Why would Africans want to do what you talk about in the bolded words? Oh well he didn't have any idea that somebody would select his new born son as a possible President of the US someday. Could his use of that term have anything to do with the fact that he was a Communist and hadn't been thought too well of by the US government?

Old 03-24-2011, 04:16 PM

20,892 posts, read 16,080,363 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
You laugh at a man's argument without providing anything to explain what is funny about it. That is typical liberal method so keep at it.
If you need it explained to you, you probably wouldn't get it.

Old 03-24-2011, 04:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
I see you didn't fill out any of the birth certificate forms for your kids, or if you did, you have forgotten.

"Race" is not a checkmark issue. It is self-reported. The registrar has to put down what the parents put down. Obama's mother was all of 18 years old when he was born, barely out of high school. What did she know about race? It's also possible that's how Obama's father wanted to be identified. As I said before, many Africans like to distinguish themselves from American-born blacks. What's with this "American" thing? Obama's father was not an American. I think that's one thing everyone agrees on.
It has always been so easy to select Caucausian since both the parents are that. Did you have to select something other than that on your kids' forms?

Old 03-24-2011, 04:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemdiver View Post
How much money has Barry Soetoro Barack Hussein Obama Nobel Peace Prize Winner spent on preventing his real birth certificate from getting out, millions!!!
According to our friends here none at all. I imagine that might have something to do with the fact that George Soros is paying that bill like many others. Well, now maybe he is just spending our tax money on all those law firms.

Old 03-24-2011, 04:19 PM

Quote:
Could his use of that term have anything to do with the fact that he was a Communist and hadn't been thought too well of by the US government?
He was communist? Just like he was only "half black?"

Old 03-24-2011, 04:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HistorianDude View Post
Actually, (and ignoring that he released his real birth certificate over two and a half years ago) closer to one thousand than one million. It's really not very expensive to have a case dismissed.
One law firm for each case? Maybe you haven't ever paid a bill to a bunch of lawyers. I think it is widely known that he has several firms working but then they probably don't charge him for working for him.

69,368 posts, read 64,118,301 times
Quote:
I am having more than just a little trouble trying to get you Obamaites back on the original topic of the thread. Maybe if you look at the OP you can see why I just keep trying to the impossible.
Lets be serious royal..

Even if Obama was born in the middle of Africa.. he is still an american citizen. His mother was a citizen which makes him a citizen. Its rather cut and dry..

Quote:
It has always been so easy to select Caucausian since both the parents are that. Did you have to select something other than that on your kids' forms?
Earth to roy.

There is no race for the child listed on birth certificates.

Old 03-24-2011, 04:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
Prove it.
Right after you prove that all those law firms working for him don't charge him or that he isn't spending taxpayer money to fatten their coffers.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies