Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-27-2011, 10:38 PM

7,732 posts, read 12,626,433 times

Advertisements

So you think the RFID chip technology to buy and sell isn't here and in use?! I know everyone has already seen the RFID chip and how it is implanted in human beings on various sources as seen here.

Well, I bet you never seen the technology to buy and sell with your RFID chip!
Read it and weep. One of the first places it's being used is in Bertioga city in Sao Paolo Brazil.

Mark of the beast closer than you think...

For a quick translation, use Google Chrome.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-27-2011, 10:52 PM

11,155 posts, read 29,326,902 times
my visa card already has it

Old 03-28-2011, 07:06 AM

8,237 posts, read 13,521,531 times
Someone will come up with a way to "deactivate" them. If they haven't already.

Old 03-28-2011, 09:24 AM

11,155 posts, read 29,326,902 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chromekitty View Post
Someone will come up with a way to "deactivate" them. If they haven't already.
RFID is in use all around us. If you have ever chipped your pet with an ID tag, used EZPass through a toll booth, or paid for gas using SpeedPass, you've used RFID. In addition, RFID is increasingly used with biometric technologies for security.
Unlike ubiquitous UPC bar-code technology, RFID technology does not require contact or line of sight for communication. RFID data can be read through the human body, clothing and non-metallic materials.

they are going to make US and candian citizens get them as ID cards since they want to ease up the boarder and with RFID the can pre-authorize you to go through without waiting and mean we would have a open border system but only to canadian and american citizens that go through an extensive back ground check first plus they wil make all debit and credit cards RFID so they would know what you bought and how you spent so they would just bill you for Customs duty later

Old 03-28-2011, 12:03 PM

7,732 posts, read 12,626,433 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTOlover View Post
RFID is in use all around us. If you have ever chipped your pet with an ID tag, used EZPass through a toll booth, or paid for gas using SpeedPass, you've used RFID. In addition, RFID is increasingly used with biometric technologies for security.
Unlike ubiquitous UPC bar-code technology, RFID technology does not require contact or line of sight for communication. RFID data can be read through the human body, clothing and non-metallic materials.

they are going to make US and candian citizens get them as ID cards since they want to ease up the boarder and with RFID the can pre-authorize you to go through without waiting and mean we would have a open border system but only to canadian and american citizens that go through an extensive back ground check first plus they wil make all debit and credit cards RFID so they would know what you bought and how you spent so they would just bill you for Customs duty later
Wow. The delusion has already begun. So are you telling me you would you get this chip implant?!

Old 03-28-2011, 12:15 PM

25,947 posts, read 24,752,932 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by allenk893 View Post
So you think the RFID chip technology to buy and sell isn't here and in use?! I know everyone has already seen the RFID chip and how it is implanted in human beings on various sources as seen here.

Well, I bet you never seen the technology to buy and sell with your RFID chip!
Read it and weep. One of the first places it's being used is in Bertioga city in Sao Paolo Brazil.

Mark of the beast closer than you think...

For a quick translation, use Google Chrome.
As always with those new technologies they paint a rosy picture of its use in order to win people over...

Old 03-28-2011, 01:50 PM

2,149 posts, read 1,517,299 times
The implantable microchip has been scheduled to replace all forms of ID, cash, all written records so that upon being implanted that chip basically will contain every letter of your life PLUS be used to track you. Now us Christians understand this and when you look at the REAL ID Act of 2005 much of this plan is going to be implemented in stages and your D/L is the bridge. I opted out of a D/L in 2006 and never take a National/Global ID! Time is very short and anyone with the least exposure to bible prophecy and a active brain wave can see this for what it is.

Old 03-28-2011, 01:54 PM

15,912 posts, read 20,204,544 times
Isn't this implant RFID stuff ancient news?

I remember a couple of decades ago a Florida couple having RFID implants done for medical reasons...

Old 03-28-2011, 01:58 PM

9,408 posts, read 11,935,344 times
I don't of any people denying RFID was here and in use. We've been using it at work for over 10 years to control access to secure areas.

Old 03-28-2011, 02:03 PM

6,612 posts, read 12,843,722 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by allenk893 View Post
Wow. The delusion has already begun. So are you telling me you would you get this chip implant?!
It certainly has in your case. What part of an ID CARD is an "implant" ? Do tell.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies