Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-05-2011, 10:19 PM

11,486 posts, read 15,332,551 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucsLose View Post
I think the media and nearly every single liberal/democrat owes Bush and the American people an apology.

We had to hear for years about how evil Bush was. Yet Obama came in and is continuing nearly every single National Security Policiy and then some. He has even doubled down on things that were particularly "issues" he, the media, and the Left bashed the most.

All of them are a bunch of hypocrites and really just scum imo. They do owe Bush and the people an apology but we'll never see that, let alone see them or the President admit they were wrong. When have they ever admitted anything?
It is different because Obama gets a free pass from his followers.

No boots on the ground.
No radiation is going to come to America.
KSM trial now stopped ( Holder should be fired )
Gitmo is still open.
2007 Obama said no President should ever go to war without authorization from congress first and he did not.

The list of lies and deceit continue and most Americans see right through him and his robotic followers.

Watch him closely as he begins his quick move to the center for the election and the election only.

Proving me correct once again that he is a die hard radical left wing nut but believes the American people will be fooled once again by his false movement to the center.

His move to the center is not for real, it is ONLY an election ploy to scam people once again.

Obama is a fraud and a liar and just needs to come onto national TV and apologize for his massive mistakes and failures and man up that this job is over his head.

Sad to know that millions of Americans were scammed by this fool while many people included many here on this board knew he was a liar and a fraud before the election ever came about.

I use the I can smell a rat with him because the man truly stinks up the place and I usually can call his next moves dead on.

I cannot wait to see a good GOP nominee eat this man alive with the ammo Obama has left to use. He will get totally abused on his record alone.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-06-2011, 03:04 AM

4,877 posts, read 4,514,867 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiamiRob View Post
Perhaps when American companies stop hiring "illegals" that problem will be solved right? It's basically modern day slavery all over again.

Obama can serve 2 terms as he is legally allowed and I can guarantee you we still would have "illegal" aliens afterwards!
It is government's responsibilty to stop letting illegals in the country. If a business owner wanted to be a immigration official then presumably they would work for the immigration department.

Stop blaming capitalism for government failure.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies