Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-17-2011, 02:23 AM

10,494 posts, read 27,250,314 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
I think most Americans believe they learned a great deal after what what happened on 911.

The vast majority of Americans do not know what happened on 911 .... neither those that believe the official story verbatim, nor those who believe in government involvement. Neither side understands the real truth, and for a great number of years, I too was in that category. My revelations on the matter are quite recent, and what I now see very clearly as the reality, I totally rejected, as most will automatically do as they read these words.

Now even though there are vastly different lines of thought ...the one issue most everyone agrees on is that there were two commercial jets that slammed into the two Trade Towers ... right? Almost everyone can agree on that point.

However, what you are absolutely certain of ... because you saw on TV that morning ... with all of the constant repeats ... over and over again ... as well as all of the different videos that emerged from the several amateur cameramen in the hours and days afterward ... actually did not happen. I know that sounds totally insane ... but I assure you, I am quite sane.

I'm not suggesting that buildings weren't destroyed or that people did not die ... I'm simply saying that the events did not unfold as you saw them unfold on TV ... those videos of planes ramming into these buildings ... every one of them are total frauds. They are all created, animated video, and the only thing I now find amazing in this is that I didn't see it sooner ... and I'm shocked that I and so many others totally missed all of the rank amateur composite and animation work ... which is appallingly crude and totally unprofessional, but obviously good enough to fool almost everyone ... including myself ... but upon closer inspection, becomes painfully and glaringly obvious.

And I'm not just referring to the videos showing planes slamming into these buildings ... oh no! I'm also talking about crowd shots ... fill shots .. showing what are either totally artificially generated people, or animated composites of real people. That's right ... people with portions of their bodies missing .... people that pass through other people like ghosts, etc. These videos are absolute PROOF that what was presented on TV for the entire world to witness, were phony contrivances, and not real.

So what I've learned much to my dismay is, what I thought I saw happen with my own eyes, and what I was convinced actually did happen, is not what happened at all, on 911.

So what did happen? I have no idea, and no answer. All I can say is what didn't happen.
Can you show some videos that show this? I have an open mind but have not even heard Alex Jones say anything like this.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-17-2011, 02:31 AM

2,311 posts, read 2,829,800 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by las vegas drunk View Post
Can you show some videos that show this? I have an open mind but have not even heard Alex Jones say anything like this.
Those videos are on Morpheus' server. I don't have access.

Old 04-17-2011, 07:08 AM

25,021 posts, read 27,942,602 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
I think most Americans believe they learned a great deal after what what happened on 911.

The vast majority of Americans do not know what happened on 911 .... neither those that believe the official story verbatim, nor those who believe in government involvement. Neither side understands the real truth, and for a great number of years, I too was in that category. My revelations on the matter are quite recent, and what I now see very clearly as the reality, I totally rejected, as most will automatically do as they read these words.

Now even though there are vastly different lines of thought ...the one issue most everyone agrees on is that there were two commercial jets that slammed into the two Trade Towers ... right? Almost everyone can agree on that point.

However, what you are absolutely certain of ... because you saw on TV that morning ... with all of the constant repeats ... over and over again ... as well as all of the different videos that emerged from the several amateur cameramen in the hours and days afterward ... actually did not happen. I know that sounds totally insane ... but I assure you, I am quite sane.

I'm not suggesting that buildings weren't destroyed or that people did not die ... I'm simply saying that the events did not unfold as you saw them unfold on TV ... those videos of planes ramming into these buildings ... every one of them are total frauds. They are all created, animated video, and the only thing I now find amazing in this is that I didn't see it sooner ... and I'm shocked that I and so many others totally missed all of the rank amateur composite and animation work ... which is appallingly crude and totally unprofessional, but obviously good enough to fool almost everyone ... including myself ... but upon closer inspection, becomes painfully and glaringly obvious.

And I'm not just referring to the videos showing planes slamming into these buildings ... oh no! I'm also talking about crowd shots ... fill shots .. showing what are either totally artificially generated people, or animated composites of real people. That's right ... people with portions of their bodies missing .... people that pass through other people like ghosts, etc. These videos are absolute PROOF that what was presented on TV for the entire world to witness, were phony contrivances, and not real.

So what I've learned much to my dismay is, what I thought I saw happen with my own eyes, and what I was convinced actually did happen, is not what happened at all, on 911.

So what did happen? I have no idea, and no answer. All I can say is what didn't happen.
I tend to go with the loose change theory, that bombs exploded inside the towers and that unmarked jets hit the buildings and not the conventional passenger airlines that the official story says happened.

Old 04-17-2011, 07:43 AM

19,226 posts, read 15,326,750 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sailordave View Post
You sound like my uncle before he was put on special medication. I'm not joking, being insulting, nor exaggerating. Get help for your paranoia.

I bet I know when you first started believing Government was God.

Old 04-17-2011, 07:51 AM

1,233 posts, read 1,218,765 times
Have Americans learned anything from "9-11" ?

Yes.

Never trust any Republican to know who to attack.

Old 04-17-2011, 07:56 AM

6,512 posts, read 7,552,145 times
We now think everybody and everything is a terrorist. Any half-assed plot against the United States leaves us running scared. Its sad.

We are on our heals when it comes to these things, I feel.

Old 04-17-2011, 09:50 AM

15,096 posts, read 8,639,316 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sailordave View Post
You sound like my uncle before he was put on special medication. I'm not joking, being insulting, nor exaggerating. Get help for your paranoia.
Of course you are being insulting .... but I expect such things from some people, and I don't get insulted by immature comments.

I can assure you and everyone else ... simple observation is not paranoia. The Video manipulation I refer to is clear and undeniable, which proves a fraud was perpetrated. There is no subjective opinion being presented here ... just pure evidence that anyone with two functioning eyes, and a minimal intelligence level can readily see for themselves.

It is clear that you are unaware of the issues, and apparently wish to remain that way. Being unaware is not a fault in and of itself, as I too was unaware of many of these issues for a vary long time. However, choosing to remain unaware, is a sign of mental disorder. The difference between you and I is that when someone pointed these anomalies out to me, I possessed the maturity and intelligence to look at them, rather than respond in the manner in which you have.

Old 04-17-2011, 09:54 AM

5,864 posts, read 4,981,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron. View Post
We all have our POV as to what we think 9-11 was about and what "We" as a country can learn from it, but do you think Americans have learned anything?

I always say terrorists want to take this country down due in part the the arrogance this country displays, so from that(my) POV, I say Americans are getting worse.

Chime in........
The lesson (that should have been) but was not learned was that if you kick the hornet's nest often enough eventually you get stung. The correct response is not to invade the hornet's nest and kill the hornet's, it's to leave the nest alone.

Old 04-17-2011, 09:58 AM

19,226 posts, read 15,326,750 times
Conscription is the conservative method of abortion.

Old 04-17-2011, 10:09 AM

14,810 posts, read 16,211,393 times
I think Americans know a lot more about Islam than they did before.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies