Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-21-2011, 12:57 AM

7,498 posts, read 5,745,535 times

Advertisements

Well, I can't believe there isn't a post on this one but I guess not.

I am sure this should be an interesting read!

Of course the short brief about the book comes from the Drudge Report but throwing the party affiliation out it should be an interesting conversation piece yes?

I am really curious to see what the village idiots lawyers have to say about it..

Quote:
BOOK TO REVEAL OBAMA'S 'TRUE' IDENTITY?
Wed Apr 20 2011 10:35:52 ET

**Exclusive**

This year's high stakes publishing project quietly went to press this week, the DRUDGE REPORT has learned.

After years of research and digging by the nation's top private investigators, here it comes:

"WHERE'S THE BIRTH CERTIFICATE? The Case that Barack Obama is not Eligible to be President."

Last edited by CaseyB; 04-21-2011 at 11:18 AM.. Reason: copyright
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-21-2011, 12:59 AM

13,285 posts, read 15,296,560 times
http://images.clipartof.com/thumbnai...oon-Parted.jpg

Old 04-21-2011, 01:02 AM

7,541 posts, read 6,268,742 times
Yes, instead of releasing such "criminal information' Jerome Corsi, king of conspiracy theories, lies, hearsay, and made up BS, publishes a book (and selling for half price on amazon).

the book will just contain the same made up facts and fiction he's been spouting on World Nut Daily for the last 3 years.

nothing to see here. A fool and his money are easily departed.

Can I report this as spam, because that's basically what it is.

Old 04-21-2011, 01:03 AM

15,395 posts, read 22,515,219 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crossfire600 View Post
Well, I can't believe there isn't a post on this one but I guess not.

I am sure this should be an interesting read!

Of course the short brief about the book comes from the Drudge Report but throwing the party affiliation out it should be an interesting conversation piece yes?

I am really curious to see what the village idiots lawyers have to say about it..

[/b][/b]
NO just about 2 MILLION birther posts........ SO.....You're right on time!

Your link is to AMAZON.com.....where the book is FOR SALE........so WHY post that link??????

You trying to sell something?????

OR just this>>>>>

YouTube - BEATING A DEAD HORSE WHILE PLAYING FITTING MUSIC

Old 04-21-2011, 01:05 AM

15,395 posts, read 22,515,219 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arus View Post
Yes, instead of releasing such "criminal information' Jerome Corsi, king of conspiracy theories, lies, hearsay, and made up BS, publishes a book (and selling for half price on amazon).

the book will just contain the same made up facts and fiction he's been spouting on World Nut Daily for the last 3 years.

I think it's SPAM too!!!!!!

Old 04-21-2011, 01:17 AM

16,431 posts, read 22,189,163 times
I eagerly await it's release. I hope it's verifiably factual and not a bunch of conjecture. This issue needs to be settled once and for all.

Old 04-21-2011, 01:23 AM

7,541 posts, read 6,268,742 times
It's written by Jerome Corsi. It's a work of fiction like all the other books he has written.

Old 04-21-2011, 02:23 AM

Location: Georgia, on the Florida line, right above Tallahassee
10,471 posts, read 15,827,481 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arus View Post

How dare you besmirch world nut daily's impeccable reputation!!!!!

/P.S. .... they know when the aliens are coming. Maybe they ARE aliens! IS that how they know?

Old 04-21-2011, 02:34 AM

22,180 posts, read 19,449,121 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bideshi View Post
I eagerly await it's release. I hope it's verifiably factual and not a bunch of conjecture. This issue needs to be settled once and for all.
It is a bunch of conjecture, and is not factual, and well the issue has been settled once and for all, however thats not going to stop racist and straight jacket conspiracy types from making ish up.

FactCheck.org: Born in the U.S.A.

Issue settled, The End.

Old 04-21-2011, 02:49 AM

4,897 posts, read 8,315,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by filihok View Post
Agreed. A fool and his money are soon parted and everyone knows the birthers are fools.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies