Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-30-2011, 09:10 PM

2,699 posts, read 2,412,048 times

Advertisements

Fact: Obama is half-black and half-white, or simply biracial.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-30-2011, 11:50 PM

27,160 posts, read 15,334,701 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donn2390 View Post
So you took the long way around to call everyone a racist...! Great job.

I noticed that.

Old 05-01-2011, 12:02 AM

37,143 posts, read 42,240,055 times
We've seen pics of his mom...what else COULD anyone say?

Old 05-01-2011, 12:33 AM

4,146 posts, read 2,842,214 times
Come on, this is City Data, if Obama makes a mistake, he's our "Black" President, if Obama gets something right, then it's "hey, he's half White!".

Get with the program.

Old 05-01-2011, 12:48 AM

11,431 posts, read 19,008,953 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron. View Post
I mainly hear this from white people they somehow feel they'll be left out when President Obama is referred to as being black.

PERCEPTION IS REALITY people.......

Here's what I mean........

Let's say Obama was a "regular" UNKNOWN blue collar guy...a plumber, if you will.

On one beautiful morning, he was running late to one of his clients......therefore he decided to surpass the speed limit of 35mph and push it to 50 mph.

Well, considering he's breaking the law, he gets pulled over by a police officer. The officer pulls Obama The plumber over.......upon approaching the plumbing truck, the officer will notice his race( as a profiling method. No problems there). What do you think the officer that's pulling Obama the plumber over will say his race is........"half white" or will he/she say "black". It does not matter what race the officer is.

MOST of us will clearly say Obama is black. Even Obama understands that.

What kills me is some of you that are saying he's half white will not be saying that if he runs the country into the ground.....you'll without a doubt say he's black.

It's ok, I understand there are LOTS of whites that cannot believe he's in office. But deal with it until the next election.

Blacks have personal issues they need to deal with but white folks........gee-whiz, you guys really have issues. Especially when it comes to race.

Carry on.......

FYI-Admitting this is a fact, does not make you a bad person!
Obama is the President of the United States, not some random black man in traffic. He is bi-racial; can't get around that fact.

Old 05-01-2011, 02:01 AM

27,160 posts, read 15,334,701 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceece View Post
We've seen pics of his mom...what else COULD anyone say?

I've seen them- she's white all over.

Old 05-01-2011, 02:04 AM

56,988 posts, read 35,227,522 times
Geez...still having this argument?

Old 05-01-2011, 03:57 AM

25,021 posts, read 27,949,504 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron. View Post
I mainly hear this from white people they somehow feel they'll be left out when President Obama is referred to as being black.

PERCEPTION IS REALITY people.......

Here's what I mean........

Let's say Obama was a "regular" UNKNOWN blue collar guy...a plumber, if you will.

On one beautiful morning, he was running late to one of his clients......therefore he decided to surpass the speed limit of 35mph and push it to 50 mph.

Well, considering he's breaking the law, he gets pulled over by a police officer. The officer pulls Obama The plumber over.......upon approaching the plumbing truck, the officer will notice his race( as a profiling method. No problems there). What do you think the officer that's pulling Obama the plumber over will say his race is........"half white" or will he/she say "black". It does not matter what race the officer is.

MOST of us will clearly say Obama is black. Even Obama understands that.

What kills me is some of you that are saying he's half white will not be saying that if he runs the country into the ground.....you'll without a doubt say he's black.

It's ok, I understand there are LOTS of whites that cannot believe he's in office. But deal with it until the next election.

Blacks have personal issues they need to deal with but white folks........gee-whiz, you guys really have issues. Especially when it comes to race.

Carry on.......

FYI-Admitting this is a fact, does not make you a bad person!
But he IS half-white.....

He's what we call in Puerto Rico a mulatto, not an africano

Old 05-01-2011, 04:16 AM

15,754 posts, read 7,602,411 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hothulamaui View Post
you heard wrong. we may not have a highly rated school system and in addition to teaching hawaiian history, hawaii does indeed teach it's students US history and world history
I don't particularly like this guy, The Neal Boortz Radio Show | www.boortz.com , but have on occasion listened to his show. He was talking about influences in Obama's life growing up. He said he went to school in Hawaii...and so he knew the kind of education Obama had been subject to there. Like I said, dunno, just thought it curious, that's all.

Old 05-01-2011, 04:33 AM

15,754 posts, read 7,602,411 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hothulamaui View Post
the post I replied to said obama was not raised in america nor did he have american roots. the facts are he was raised in america, has american roots. traveling and spending a few years outside the country does not change that fact it only makes the man more well rounded
It may if those years were of his formable years. By age 13 a child is pretty much set in their ways.

YouTube - Indonesia Remembers Obama As a Boy

Also lifelongMOgal, gave a link to an article on a book titled, "The Roots of Obama's Rage", it was written by a knowledgeable writer in Indonesian customs. Let me put it this way, it explains so much of what we see coming out this administration under his guidance.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies