Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-07-2011, 01:28 AM

19,893 posts, read 18,444,477 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by antarez View Post
Obama had this done because he's a PC COWARD !!!

They should have just blown his carcass to pieces and aired the video. But of course not Obama didn't want to insult people that behead others and kill people in the name of allah.

Obama doesn't have the spine to do things right.Instead he wants to be respectful of the animals that hate and kill Americans.

Well you know they were nice cause they could have seved Osama's head on a silver platter to the taliban. Not nice i know, but think he thought about his victims. Not a chance he thought of killing the thousands that he did.

This is a no win situation i keep on saying, if he is respectuful of the Monster, people will bi---, if he were to be disrespectul of the body, people will bi---, so there really is no winning in this situation.

Just sometimes a little honey is better then vinegar, at getting people really pis--- off at ya. These people no matter how we handle the situation, would not be right.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-07-2011, 05:39 AM

Location: Georgia, on the Florida line, right above Tallahassee
10,471 posts, read 15,835,178 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewl12345 View Post
I would love to think so , but
where's the body ? Come on now,
a burial at sea ! I hear people have
mixed feelings about this , but for sure
everyone wants to believe so. You would think
due to the matter at hand , being the number
one most wanted , they would have kept the body !
Many articles out now to read up on.
Some very interesting : The Unbelieve-ability of the OBL takedown story - OPINION BOARD - whocareswhatisay.com

YouTube - Fallen movie trailer 1998

Old 05-07-2011, 05:50 AM

25,231 posts, read 16,938,118 times
Quote:
Some very interesting : The Unbelieve-ability of the OBL takedown story - OPINION BOARD - whocareswhatisay.com
And for the hundreth time, yes he is dead even is terrorist brothers agree he was killed.
Do you believe Elvis is dead, I mean you did not see the body so how can he be dead, oh wait some actually believe he is still alive also.
Casper

Old 05-07-2011, 05:57 AM

6,993 posts, read 6,338,198 times
Quote:
Excuse me, but why do we need a "second time" thread on this topic?

You have two choices: believe it, don't believe it. Pick one and live with it.

Old 05-07-2011, 06:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifelongMOgal View Post
Well, at least this time his overnight dithering didn't appear to harm the mission.
Maybe Bush should have dithered a bit more when it came to Iraq and thousands of US lives and Billions in US dollars and still counting would not have been lost.
Casper

Old 05-07-2011, 06:14 AM

13,806 posts, read 9,709,682 times
It was reported back in 2001 or 2002 that Obama was suffering from Kidney failure and needed dialysis. If Osama did not leave the compound for 5 years, where is all the medical dialysis equipment to deal with his kidney problems? Did the Navy Seals bury that at sea also, in accordance with Islam? Did someone come with portable dialysis machines and then leave? Would that not create a way of tracking him given this need?

The question I ask from all of this is: Was the US able to further its geopolitcal resource objectives, through the military, from the existance of Al Queda and Osama? Could corporate interest convince the American public to invade other nation, remove their leaders, and put leadership in place that will be friendly with corporate interest? The answer to that is no. So how do they get it done? They get it done by manufacturing FEAR and THREATS that will result in Americans giving their OK to do it.

Last edited by Indentured Servant; 05-07-2011 at 06:28 AM..

Old 05-07-2011, 06:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MotleyCrew View Post
Anyone keeping tabs on the number of troops and innocents killed by Obama and the U.N?
You do understand what War is don't ya? In Every war civilians die, the same civilians that allowed a group of terrorists, the Taliban, to run their nation and assist other terrorists and allowing other terrorists to use their country to train more killers and back them with arms and cash. The US invaded Afganistan to put a stop to their actions and unfortunately civilians always get caught up in the killing. The BIG difference is our government does not make it a policy to kill civilians, in fact we go out our way to avoid it. While on the other hand the terrorists target civilians as a matter of cource and say that there are no such thing as civilians to excuse their attacking them. Civilian deaths would end today if the terrorists just stopped attacking us and ended the war, until that time there will continue to be more death, that is the nature of War.
Casper

Old 05-07-2011, 06:18 AM

6,233 posts, read 9,482,428 times
Let's see...

He was buried at sea because no country would probably take him and nobody wanted a shrine to pop up. Al Qaida confirmed he was dead. The Navy Seals said he was dead--and I don't think they'd lie about this. And I don't think Al Qaida would lie about this either.

Some people are just amazing... <<shakes head in disbelief>>

Old 05-07-2011, 06:34 AM

13,806 posts, read 9,709,682 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mackinac81 View Post
Let's see...

He was buried at sea because no country would probably take him and nobody wanted a shrine to pop up. Al Qaida confirmed he was dead. The Navy Seals said he was dead--and I don't think they'd lie about this. And I don't think Al Qaida would lie about this either.

Some people are just amazing... <<shakes head in disbelief>>
Yeah...and you would not think that a PRIEST would molest little children of God either. You would not think that police would shoot unarmed people or beat up ladies. Besides.......have you ever met a member of Al Qaida? They same people telling you Osama is dead is the same people who told you of the group called Al Qaida.

Whats amazing to me is the divinity you place in these HUMANS. They could have buried the body in a secret location...... You WANT to believe. Its an EMOTIONAL thing. You are loyal to the propaganda of the country because it makes you feel patriotic.

Old 05-07-2011, 06:38 AM

5,696 posts, read 6,208,954 times
Quote:

the people that think this totally loopy stuff are scary folks
do you really think this way?
do you think if it were not true the terriost could not resist a photo of himself splashed off over the place?
how do folks like this live in the real world, have jobs and go to the store?
the same loopy folks think Bush blew up the twin towers
I would not admit this in public!!:shock ed:
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies