Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-09-2011, 07:31 PM

20,948 posts, read 19,054,479 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by KickAssArmyChick View Post
What really pisses me off is his views on illegal immigration.

People will say more illegal aliens have been deported under his watch than ever before...and then you have Janet Napolitano saying the border is safer than it's ever been. Clearly a lie.

The man wants nothing but to give amnesty to all illegal aliens in this country. Immigration reform. WHY? We don't need a reform; we need our laws enforced.

He invites people over to the White House to discuss "illegal immigration". People are in no way shape or form qualified to speak about such thing. He will only invites those clearly fit his agenda.

One thing is not to enforce the laws, but to feel sorry for people who break them and want to hand them the rights Americans and legal citizens have worked for in a silver platter is another.

Reagan is no better in my book...but come on now?

I have lost ALL my respect for him.

Oh and Obama care won't cover illegal aliens.... He was right about that one because he plans on giving them a legal status here and they will be covered eventually.

What else does this man need to do to open people's eyes so they can see what is truly going on in this country?
obamacare doesn't cover LEGAL Americans!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-09-2011, 08:04 PM

11,155 posts, read 15,708,272 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by alphamale View Post
Nah.

Usually people learn from mistakes. Iraq and Afghanistan were mistakes, IMO. obama is doubling down on the mistakes.

obama needed a jump in the polls, so they whacked his cousin.

Reagan was a great American citizen, which is what a President is supposed to be. However, he should have been impeached over Iran contra.
Afghanistan wasn't necessarily a mistake, but I'd need to see proof of your claim that

a) Obama made one of the boldest calls in American military history for a temporary poll jump 19 months before his election.

b) That Obama and Osama are cousins

Old 05-09-2011, 08:21 PM

278 posts, read 550,565 times
i just wanted to point out that the community organizer isnt getting a pass from me because of obl death.

in my experience there really is no point in trying to have an honest discussion with you liberals. you are dishonest and complete lunatics. as for asking for "proof" and "sources", they have been posted thousands of times everywhere. you leftist loons know this and always try to find some bs reason to discredit the sources anyway.

you are by far THE WORST generation this country has ever had and i will do my part in voting your god the rock star out in 2012

Old 05-09-2011, 08:30 PM

20,948 posts, read 19,054,479 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluefly View Post
Afghanistan wasn't necessarily a mistake, but I'd need to see proof of your claim that

a) Obama made one of the boldest calls in American military history for a temporary poll jump 19 months before his election.

b) That Obama and Osama are cousins
Really?

You're serious, aren't you?

How bold was it? obama was at the right place at the right time. They even faked a photo of them all watching the murder in "real time".

They are related by belief.

Old 05-09-2011, 09:17 PM

4,919 posts, read 4,835,592 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluefly View Post
That's a silly website. The first one is a lie in itself - Obama / Gates said no US boots on the ground. That's held true.
Anyway, that website's a joke. Just a partisan hack spreading lies while falsely accusing another of lying. I'm looking for a credible, intelligent explanation.
It figures.
You don't have a clue .. do you?
I guess that I shouldn't have you shouldering all the blame for being 'uninformed' .. It's the "Kool-aid"!

I don't have the time or the inclination to 'school' you on who an 'honest' person would consider a habitual twister of truths (liar) but .. If this country survives .. long enough .. 'Maybe' you'll have the time to figure it out.

Let me say this .. As former Army myself .. "Boots" aren't worn strictly by the 'Grunts'!
W.H. doesn't dispute CIA claim | POLITICO 44

Old 05-10-2011, 12:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphamale View Post
Really?

You're serious, aren't you?

How bold was it? obama was at the right place at the right time. They even faked a photo of them all watching the murder in "real time".

They are related by belief.
Obama actually restructured our entire counterterrorism effort to target Bin Laden (after Bush lowered him as a priority) and worked with his staff since taking office to narrow down his location.

It was far from just a lucky coincidence, no matter how many times you try to spin it that way.

I await your evidence for your other claims, but please also provide proof that the photo was faked. I have not come across that evidence yet.

Old 05-10-2011, 12:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradyischamp View Post
i just wanted to point out that the community organizer isnt getting a pass from me because of obl death.

in my experience there really is no point in trying to have an honest discussion with you liberals. you are dishonest and complete lunatics. as for asking for "proof" and "sources", they have been posted thousands of times everywhere. you leftist loons know this and always try to find some bs reason to discredit the sources anyway.

you are by far THE WORST generation this country has ever had and i will do my part in voting your god the rock star out in 2012
If there's all this evidence everywhere, then perhaps you can direct me to it. So far, we have heard:

a) Obama went after Osama primarily for a temporary boost in the polls 19 months before his election

b) Obama and Osama are cousins

c) The Situation Room photo was faked

I may be ignorant, but I, personally, haven't found proof of any of these. I'd be happy to be proven wrong. Just point me in the right direction. Being critical of unsubstantiated claims on the internet or from the government or from big business does not make me part of the worst generation ever. It, actually, means I'm pretty smart. So, let's see your evidence so we can all have a good chuckle at the egg on my face.

Last edited by Bluefly; 05-10-2011 at 12:49 AM..

Old 05-10-2011, 12:41 AM

11,531 posts, read 10,292,202 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KickAssArmyChick View Post
What really pisses me off is his views on illegal immigration.

People will say more illegal aliens have been deported under his watch than ever before...and then you have Janet Napolitano saying the border is safer than it's ever been. Clearly a lie.
Deportation of illegal immigrants increases under Obama administration

http://blog.prospect.org/blog/weblog/Immigration%20chart-thumb-440x285.jpg (broken link)

Old 05-10-2011, 12:42 AM

4,002 posts, read 3,905,930 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bradyischamp View Post
obl is killed under obamas watch and all of a sudden obama is forgiven for all his lies, screw ups and deceit?

i dont think so

how stupid does the media and government think we are?
um .. Pretty Stupid .. I mean, afterall .. didn't this nation put Obama into office?

I rest my case

Old 05-10-2011, 12:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrClose View Post
It figures.
You don't have a clue .. do you?
I guess that I shouldn't have you shouldering all the blame for being 'uninformed' .. It's the "Kool-aid"!

I don't have the time or the inclination to 'school' you on who an 'honest' person would consider a habitual twister of truths (liar) but .. If this country survives .. long enough .. 'Maybe' you'll have the time to figure it out.

Let me say this .. As former Army myself .. "Boots" aren't worn strictly by the 'Grunts'!
W.H. doesn't dispute CIA claim | POLITICO 44
You can call me all the childish names you would like, but the fact remains that I accurately refuted multiple claims on that website, thus negating its overall credibility and validity.

Even your last claim is disproven by the very article you post as, yes, "boots on the ground" means military troops:

"Obama has repeatedly said there would be no "boots on the ground" Libya, a reference to combat troops but not necessarily intelligence officers."
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies