Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-22-2011, 12:38 PM

10,029 posts, read 8,353,458 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Air Force View Post
Ah racism. The worst part is you don't even know you are spewing it.

He's black and talking about whites so it's perfectly acceptable. He'll be back soon to tell us all about it. Right after that he'll label anyone who has done the reverse a racist.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-22-2011, 12:40 PM

10,029 posts, read 8,353,458 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NMyTree View Post
Agreed. We should just leave the Black population to their own devices.

And Blacks should stay where they belong, in Black neighborhoods, Black schools, Black jobs and Black hangouts and public places.

You keep your Blacks where they belong and Whites should stay in all White areas, establishments and schools.

Problem solved.

Now don't let me see your lame ass whining and complaining about Blacks not being able to get into white areas of life. Because, you know, that would make you a racist hypocrite and a major dope.

We need more exclusie White establishments, schools, clubs and neighborhoods. Time to make Tiger Blood proud.

Quote:
that would make you a racist hypocrite and a major dope

That ship sailed a long, long time ago.......

Old 05-22-2011, 12:43 PM

1,851 posts, read 2,155,114 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Roma View Post
That ship sailed a long, long time ago.......
Oh, I know.

But it warrants repeating, repeatedly.

The double-standard of Black on White racism has wore out it's last thread of patience. White Americans are fed up with it.

Old 05-22-2011, 12:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sailordave View Post
The mods here don't recognize racism directed towards white people.

No, they don't. They permit and often advocate it (through their actions in handling racism-based threads and the content).

I've seen them retain blatant, nasty Black racism towards White people and delete even the slightest attempts by white people to respond to the Black racism.

Old 05-22-2011, 12:49 PM

3,282 posts, read 5,205,365 times
Quote:
That's actually a common belief among blacks.[citation needed] Guess they want to go back to segregated schools again. On a different note, overheard a black family talking at a restaurant while a news story about Obama was on the tv. They were saying they were glad he got elected but hope he doesn't get reelected cause whitey will kill him and that'll start a race war.
And no, I won't accept a claim of omniscience.

Old 05-22-2011, 12:52 PM

5,725 posts, read 11,724,266 times
They're suing over a principal who left the school two years ago. Sounds like, except for money, they got what they wanted a while ago.

Old 05-22-2011, 01:43 PM

313 posts, read 284,961 times
Quote:
That's actually a common belief among blacks. Guess they want to go back to segregated schools again. On a different note, overheard a black family talking at a restaurant while a news story about Obama was on the tv. They were saying they were glad he got elected but hope he doesn't get reelected cause whitey will kill him and that'll start a race war.
I wish they would segregate schools. Schools with a large percentage of Blacks, like the cities they are a majority in, have problems with crime, violence, etc.

Where I live, many Blacks who care try to get their kids out of an environment with their own kind and into White schools.

If anything, segregate schools seem like there would be a safer environment for everyone. White children don't want to be exposed to the violence which is rife at Black schools. Hell, majority-minority schools the government already spends more money on so it's not like there would be any unequalness.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NMyTree View Post
Agreed. We should just leave the Black population to their own devices.
That has never seemed to end well. Whether it be Haiti, Zimbabwe or even Detroit they seem to have an innate ability to destroy what someone has built for them.

Old 05-22-2011, 01:57 PM

950 posts, read 1,516,479 times
Segregation still exists in America. The 4 story middle class apartment building that I live in only has 1 Black resident, an elderly old woman.

But about 1 mile from me exists a housing project where all of the residents are Black.

Old 05-22-2011, 02:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Blood View Post
Segregation still exists in America. The 4 story middle class apartment building that I live in only has 1 Black resident, an elderly old woman.

But about 1 mile from me exists a housing project where all of the residents are Black.

So? You're advocating exactly that, in this thread. That's what you want. So what's the problem, now?

Old 05-22-2011, 02:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahnyc View Post
That has never seemed to end well. Whether it be Haiti, Zimbabwe or even Detroit they seem to have an innate ability to destroy what someone has built for them.
I'm not suggesting or advocating building anything for the Black community.

They have wealthy Black people. Let Black people build for themselves. With their money, their hard work, their sweat.

There shouldn't be a single white person helping them build; whether through financial support, intellectual planning and design or physical labor.

All Black, from top to bottom.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies