Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-26-2011, 09:18 AM

14,810 posts, read 16,209,541 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwedishViking View Post
There is a reason many men are bad at multi tasking... all the extra thinking slots are filled with sex....

You know some people have something called common sense(maybe it's a modern thing that just didn't reach your trailer-camp), meaning if a person looks like they feel they're being attacked, and seem speechless, they might be happy to have someone say something, while if they're standing up for themselves there won't be much to step in and say.

You should try being a teacher in a school for retards, I hear they appreciate when people illuminate them about the obvious
You are really witty!!

If I were being berated by a boorish waitress I would probably be so shocked, I would be speechless. Honestly, I would greatly appreciate a kindly bystander stepping up to the plate to defend me. Then after I regained my composure I would get the manager and complain and I would not mince words.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-26-2011, 10:41 AM

315 posts, read 366,786 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
Because Marcie is the sort of pervert who gets off on dressing as a woman and insisting on being called ma'am. Why does our waitress have to accommodate his creepy sexual fetish?
So what is Marcie doing that is inappropriate? Is she coming on to the waitress? Is she jerkin' it under the table?

Or does she just happen to have what someone perceives as a masculine body dressed in feminine clothes and wants to eat her BLT in peace?

And I guess you're not going to answer about those pictures I posted. I'm going to assume this means trans people only offend you if they aren't good looking/don't pass well, right? That's pretty judgmental of you.

Old 05-26-2011, 02:31 PM

7,006 posts, read 6,995,315 times
Lulz, ABC's What Would You Do series is so bogusly set-up and fake that only the American Idol/anti-intellectual types would believe any of it.

Double lolz to the people who were shocked, shocked I tell you, to see Texans defend gays. You can thank the liberal mainstream media such as CNN/MSNBC for doing such a good job in brainwashing you into believing that Red States are 100% full of poor ignorant racist rednecks and Blue States are the liberal progressive's promised lands of intellectual enlightenment.

You make the media's job of spreading propaganda so, so easy.

Old 05-26-2011, 02:53 PM

12,350 posts, read 9,722,262 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
You guys realize this was staged "acting", right?
I can't imagine why anyone would believe that any of it was real.

Old 05-26-2011, 04:47 PM

77 posts, read 145,633 times
Quote:
Because Marcie is the sort of pervert who gets off on dressing as a woman and insisting on being called ma'am. Why does our waitress have to accommodate his creepy sexual fetish?
You had your question answered like three times.

Old 05-26-2011, 10:59 PM

4,426 posts, read 5,919,758 times
Quote:
So because she can't get a better job, she has to actively participate in her customer's transvestic fetish against her will?
yes, society does not say someone transgendered is unwelcome to go into a shop or restaurant. So the waitress does not have the ability to pick and choose who she waits on based on her comfort levels.. so long as the person is not threatening her in anyway. If she can't do the job.. buh-bye! man in a dress is still paying his bill at the end of the day. She can shut up and do her job or gtfo. Gay people deal with straight people and their disgusting ill mannered children all day long in a similar situation.. does that give a gay person the right to say something rude to a guest? absolutely not. Those are things you think, not say.. it comes down to picking and choosing your battles... and growing up.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies