Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-28-2011, 08:51 AM

8,633 posts, read 9,144,630 times

Advertisements

The American middle class is nothing more than tools for the fed whose motives do not align with the middle class or "For the People". We are the cash cows to be squeezed to fit corporate agenda's. 4 trillion dollars taken from american working people's benefit not to be paid back. Several wars taking place soon to be our longest wars fighting people who still live in the 14th century, braking our treasury while well placed corporations and individuals walk away filthy rich only to be told by the republican party these people should not have to pay their fair share in taxes otherwise they may move their capitalist ambitions to communist regimes at the expense of the American worker.

2.2 trillion loaned to the most wealthiest Wall Street banks only to be told they've paid it back. I'll bet this is not the case at all and will wager this will soon become major headlines that in fact most moneys were not paid back after all. And do I have to mention the fact that billions of this 2.2 trillion was spent overseas by these filthy banks?

The big squeeze from Banking, energy, insurance, healthcare costs, pharmaceuticals is braking the backs of the middle class only to be told by the talking heads that we the American worker must now give our benefits we worked and paid for all our lives up for profit generating bankers. And ignore the bloaded Pentagon budget and lets not forget, and mentioned very little or not all by the media, the CIA and NSA budgets whose combined budgets surpass all SS budgets hands down.

This is something I'm willing to fight for. I've dumped my big bank accounts except for one but not for long and started using my credit union and a Canadian bank. I will join any class action suit against any mega world wall street bank if appropriate. If things get worse I'm willing at the age of 54 to hit the streets if I have to.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies