Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-19-2012, 03:55 AM

17,842 posts, read 14,384,541 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by West of Encino View Post
I think all humans should get vasectomies so they won't fall victim of the feminist-white knight conspiracy. They'll be their own man and won't be their wives' pets.
Um, only men can get vasectomies, not ALL humans. But then again, you don't categorise women as human do you.

I'm curious though. If ALL males had vasectomies, how do you expect the human race to continue? Or dont you want it to?

Seriously, perhaps you could serously consider trying to 'choose' to be gay if you hate women so much. I'm sure you could find plenty of other misogynistic men to hook up with. There's a few posting on this thread.

Last edited by Ceist; 02-19-2012 at 04:11 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-19-2012, 03:57 AM

Quote:
Trust me, these types of feminists will attack anyone who disagrees with their philosophy and propagandist lies. They basically want to shut men up. They don't want to hear a man's point a view. They may listen to opinions from a feminized man like Joe Biden.

Usually when I state my opinion on their organized crime and supporting abortion for the man's sake, I'm become the main target of these feminists and white knights.
Well if your opinion is that women are not human, and that men should be able to do whatever they want but women should only do what men want, what do you expect? .

A "Yes masser! How high masser?"?

Last edited by Ceist; 02-19-2012 at 04:12 AM..

Old 02-19-2012, 03:58 AM

24,620 posts, read 28,286,152 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paddy O. Fernicher View Post
Males don't have a say because the pestilence of feminism has plagued this country too long with its bigotry and prejudice.
Hahahahahahaha.
I can't believe you're talking about your mother this way.
All women have benefited from feminism.

Date much?

Old 02-19-2012, 04:02 AM

Quote:
I think all humans should get vasectomies so they won't fall victim of the feminist-white knight conspiracy. They'll be their own man and won't be their wives' pets.
I do hope that you started with yourself.

Old 02-19-2012, 04:18 AM

5,648 posts, read 8,057,151 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaymax View Post
Um, only men can get vasectomies, not ALL humans. But then again, you don't categorise women as human do you.

I'm curious though. If ALL males had vasectomies, how do you expect the human race to continue? Or dont you want it to?

Seriously, perhaps you could serously consider trying to 'choose' to be gay if you hate women so much. I'm sure you could find plenty of other misogynistic men to hook up with. There's a few posting on this thread.
Yes, I'm referring to men as human only. To be honest, I could careless about the race going extinct. The world's overpopulated as it is.

And it's funny you women never tell broads to turn lezzie when they expresses her hate for men.

Old 02-19-2012, 04:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chielgirl View Post
Hahahahahahaha.
I can't believe you're talking about your mother this way.
All women have benefited from feminism.

Date much?

There seem to be quite a few boys (I won't call them men) who can't cope with women who won't act subservient to them, or with woman who aren't as dumb as rocks.

Luckily there are plenty of men who don't think that way and appreciate independent intelligent women as partners.

Old 02-19-2012, 04:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaymax View Post
There seem to be quite a few boys (I won't call them men) who can't cope with women who won't act subservient to them, or with woman who aren't as dumb as rocks.

Luckily there are plenty of men who don't think that way and appreciate independent intelligent women as partners.
And I've enjoyed the company of some real men over the years.
Good thing most men aren't such neanderthals.

Old 02-19-2012, 04:20 AM

5,648 posts, read 8,057,151 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paddy O. Fernicher View Post
Males don't have a say because the pestilence of feminism has plagued this country too long with its bigotry and prejudice.
Do you see how moronic feminists can be with their double standards? They're always telling us to go gay if we talk bad about women or against feminism, but they won't tell misandric chicks to go lezzy. They just want to shut the normal man up.

I tell you, man. Normal men are under attack by feminized men, misandric women, feminist hags, and the gay community when they express their views.

Last edited by West of Encino; 02-19-2012 at 04:44 AM..

Old 02-19-2012, 04:28 AM

44,259 posts, read 64,365,577 times
Oh, wah.

Guys want to have sex but then they don't want to deal with the consequences of sex.
Don't want kids? Don't stick it in.

Once you've stuck it in, don't wandering around complaining about the KNOWN potential consequences like you have no say or no control over the situation. You had THE MOST control from the very beginning.

You can't have it both ways...all the sex you want and not deal with the consequences.

Old 02-19-2012, 04:31 AM

Quote:
Yes, I'm referring to men as human only. To be honest, I could careless about the race going extinct. The world's overpopulated as it is.

And it's funny you women never broads to turn lezzie when they expresses her hate for men.
It's difficult to understand what you are saying as your post is rather incoherent.

Let me see if I can get it straight...

1) You don't think women are human.
2) You don't care if the human race goes extinct.
3) You think that women who object to males with mysoginist views like yours hate all men and turn 'lezzie' to 'express their hate".

Hmmm.... You know, I don't think any gay men would like your views either, so 'choosing' to be gay won't work for you either.

You really are in a difficult spot aren't you? Perhaps you should just stick to non-human species?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies