Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-19-2012, 07:39 AM

17,842 posts, read 14,384,541 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightflight View Post
Fellas, don't buy the cow; milk is F R E E .

Just be careful so you don't get a post-screwing-screwing.
So you prefer sex with bovines? Do you only choose the attractive ones? Or just the docile ones who don't kick? I bet you tell yourself all that moooing means you're giving her a good time yeah?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-19-2012, 07:49 AM

4,367 posts, read 3,483,876 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kshe95girl View Post
How juvenile and asinine.
I guess if men watching out for their interests is "juvenile and asinine".....

Old 02-19-2012, 07:49 AM

17,291 posts, read 29,408,066 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by city_data91;

But it takes two to tango. Both parents played an equal role in creating the baby. So if the male can't force the female to pay, why should the female be able to force the male to pay?

By the way, I am pro-choice. I support abortion and I don't see anything wrong with a female getting an abortion if she doesn't want to pay for a baby. But if a male doesn't want to pay for a baby, he shouldn't need to either.

The right to child support is not held by either parent, so no woman is forcing you to pay child support.

The right is held by the CHILD, regardless of the parent that has primary custody. The kid didn't ask to be born, so you have to pay for his/her support.

Old 02-19-2012, 07:50 AM

6,993 posts, read 6,338,198 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
And the men do get some say in requesting a paternity test before they pay child support which is almost always a good idea.

Many of the women have no idea who is the father of the child but will often select the guy with the best income to name as the father when going for child support.
Many of which women? Show some factual evidence or stop posting your misogynistic opinions as FACT.

Quote:
If a man really wants never to pay child support to a woman he despises, he really needs to consider having a vasectomy -- or else who does he think should support his offspring?
Agree with this.

Quote:
It isn't exactly "fair" - a woman can just get a man drunk and have sex with him to become impregnated so she can never have to worry about working for a living. She will receive money from the taxpayers and money from the poor chump for the next 18 years. The taxpayers are the ones with no choices however. The guy who doesn't wish to pay this support certainly can choose to be snipped, just like the woman who really doesn't want to have a child can choose to be snipped. That would be much better than abortion.
Seriously? Women get men drunk to have their babies and live like queens?? Do you actually know any single moms? What's the weather like in your bubble??

Old 02-19-2012, 07:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kshe95girl View Post
Just what we need, another whiny boy-man on this forum.
Lol @ shaming!

Old 02-19-2012, 07:52 AM

Quote:
The right is held by the CHILD, regardless of the parent that has primary custody. The kid didn't ask to be born, so you have to pay for his/her support.
Do they ask to be snuffed?

Old 02-19-2012, 07:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by West of Encino View Post

Give the men freedom to choose whatever he decision he may. I support abortion only for the man's sake. I say let the man make the decision on the abortion matter, whether his wife likes it or not.
OMG! You're actually talking about men who are married to their baby's mother! What a prince of a man you are!

Old 02-19-2012, 08:05 AM

12,980 posts, read 14,563,875 times
Instructions For Men:

1) Prior to insertion, discuss how unintended pregnancy would be handled.

2) Prior to insertion, ensure effective birth control, know the location of your sperm at all times.

3) Post insertion, if you don't follow steps 1 and 2 and unintended pregnancy ensues, know that you screwed up big time, and as it is not your uterus you will have to abide by the wishes of the owner of the uterus.

Old 02-19-2012, 08:05 AM

Quote:
I think all humans should get vasectomies so they won't fall victim of the feminist-white knight conspiracy. They'll be their own man and won't be their wives' pets.
All humans are not eligible for vasectomies - only men have vasa deferentia, just like only women have fallopian tubes and uteri. Maybe if you understood the basic inequality of the biology of human reproduction, you would be less angry?

Old 02-19-2012, 08:10 AM

Quote:
Do you see how moronic feminists can be with their double standards? They're always telling us to go gay if we talk bad about women or against feminism, but they won't tell misandric chicks to go lezzy. They just want to shut the normal man up.

I tell you, man. Normal men are under attack by feminized men, misandric women, feminist hags, and the gay community when they express their views.
And I suppose you consider yourself a "normal man"? Seriously - a compilation of your posts on just this thread would make for a wonderful case study of a disturbed personality.

I doubt that you've ever been in a relationship with a non-inflatable woman.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies