Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-22-2011, 04:22 PM

13,691 posts, read 18,458,970 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by filihok View Post
I guarantee you that more men are flying wearing women's underwear than you'd care to know. Perhaps you should fly more and introduce yourself to them. Then you would know more.

How about young women who wear men's boxer shorts over their own underwear (which maybe little more than a thong, or they may be sans underwear at all)? I know that my girlfriend has done that. Is that acceptable?

How about a woman wearing a pair of shorts that are basically identical to boxer shorts, but are not technically boxer shorts, over her regular underwear? Is that ok?
No man in his right mind will wear women's lingerie OUTSIDE of what he's wearing unless he's certifiably nuts.

None of that crap is outerwear and is inappropriate to be worn as outerwear on an airplane or anywhere in public. Indecent exposure - ever heard of that? You can be arrested for in case you didn't know.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-22-2011, 04:23 PM

19,023 posts, read 25,972,397 times
This guy should be at the Fryberg Fair as the tattoo lady come Harvest time, in the Freek Show.

If he can fly like that I should be able to open carry and fly.

13,285 posts, read 15,310,576 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyGem View Post
Your liberty ends when I need eye bleach and a prescription of Erasitol to clear my mind from the visual screwery that you've place upon me by being within view of you decked out in a Green Hornet unitard or some other hellacious and inappropriate ensemble.
That's just not correct. I'm sorry that people feel that way.

37,135 posts, read 42,228,838 times
Quote:
No. The rules were made because the idots were offended by other people expressing their freedoms. We lose more freedoms because people are overly concerned with how someone wears their pants.
No. The rules were made because people were making life uncomfortable for everyone around them in the name of "freedom". Sorry, that doesn't fly. People really don't understand what freedom in this country is all about.

Old 06-22-2011, 04:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyGem View Post
None of that crap is outerwear and is inappropriate to be worn as outerwear on an airplane or anywhere in public. Indecent exposure - ever heard of that? You can be arrested for in case you didn't know.
I have heard of indecent exposure. While I wholeheartedly disagree with most indecent exposure laws, I don't think that any of these outfits being discussed would violate even the strictest of US laws.

Old 06-22-2011, 04:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceece View Post
No. The rules were made because people were making life uncomfortable for everyone around them in the name of "freedom". Sorry, that doesn't fly. People really don't understand what freedom in this country is all about.
That's right!

Old 06-22-2011, 04:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceece View Post
Freedom from being uncomfortable-where is that in the Constitution?

Old 06-22-2011, 04:27 PM

6,129 posts, read 6,813,090 times
It is during times like this I am glad I was raised in NYC, where I learned to ignore people I thought were weird or crazy unless they were clearly dangerous. I've seen worse than that on the subway.

The funny part is, sometime you end up in conversations with people like that and they turn out the be really nice. You just never know.

Old 06-22-2011, 04:28 PM

Quote:
I have heard of indecent exposure. While I wholeheartedly disagree with most indecent exposure laws, I don't think that any of these outfits being discussed would violate even the strictest of US laws.
Oh really. What about cyan blue panty boy at the top of this thread?

No indecent exposure there? I'll bet his backside is a sight NOT to behold.

Spoiler

Old 06-22-2011, 04:29 PM

1,594 posts, read 3,057,764 times
I can't believe people are condoning this. I guess if I tried to board a plane wearing nothing but socks, it would be perfectly acceptable.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies