Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-23-2011, 12:07 PM

23,838 posts, read 23,166,912 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
Dumbest Racist Thread in a while, but I am sure there will be more. Better be nice to brown and black people they will be in charge before ya know it and then what
Casper
Maybe in charge of you.....but to be clear.....i'm in charge of me. Not anyone else. It's called personal responsibility. Maybe your side should try it sometime.

Old 06-23-2011, 12:08 PM

2,196 posts, read 1,997,778 times
Default "Be A Bunch Ah Mean Ole Foo White Folks In Dat Mutter Frickin Census ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
I'm really hoping the bolded text was a fit of sarcasm. Otherwise, i'm not sure how you could pull a "strength" out of any of the text in the OP. Not one single strength.
AeroGuyDC !!! ... On The Money !

Indeed ... Just another garden variety "I Hates Da Mean Ole White Man Dats Out Ta Git Me" thread !!! ... What !

It truly appears that the "Simpletons" ere on old CDF are increasing their numbers once again !

Have A Nice Census Read Thar Blokes ! / Old Sgt. Lamar

Old 06-23-2011, 12:09 PM

7,871 posts, read 10,146,285 times
Quote:
Re-read my post and weep. And then go stand in the corner for spewing liberal fiction instead of facts.
I enjoy the palpable fear and insecurity underlying your posts.

Old 06-23-2011, 12:17 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,975,092 times
Quote:
Maybe in charge of you.....but to be clear.....i'm in charge of me. Not anyone else. It's called personal responsibility. Maybe your side should try it sometime.
Silly Boy, they will control the government and if you do not think the govenment has control over you then try taking them on, I will read about your demise in the news, I am sure it will be a short story.
Casper

Old 06-23-2011, 12:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Funk View Post

Indeed ... Just another garden variety "I Hates Da Mean Ole White Man Dats Out Ta Git Me" thread !!! ... What !

It truly appears that the "Simpletons" ere on old CDF are increasing their numbers once again !

Your posting here again so there is no arguement on that point.
Casper

Old 06-23-2011, 12:48 PM

1,759 posts, read 2,032,783 times
I think it needs to be broken down more simply for some people on here. The most obvious example is this:

Think of any city in America that has an overwhelming minority population (that is most big cities, but others too).
Now consider the crime rate, general appearance, schools, etc of that city.
Now imagine a whole country in that situation.

There we are: USA in the mid-2000s. Fantastic.

...What? You say there are places with a high minority population that are clean, safe, gang-free, have great schools, etc?
Well then, by all means, please post examples!
nd I mean a LOT of examples, not just one or two places. Thanks!

Old 06-23-2011, 12:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alltheusernamesaretaken View Post
I think it needs to be broken down more simply for some people on here. The most obvious example is this:

Think of any city in America that has an overwhelming minority population (that is most big cities, but others too).
Now consider the crime rate, general appearance, schools, etc of that city.
Now imagine a whole country in that situation.

There we are: USA in the mid-2000s. Fantastic.

...What? You say there are places with a high minority population that are clean, safe, gang-free, have great schools, etc?
Well then, by all means, please post examples!
nd I mean a LOT of examples, not just one or two places. Thanks!
The same can be said of any poor area, even ones where the majority are white, they do exists ordidn't you know that. Your logic is a HUGE FAILURE.
NEXT!
Casper

Old 06-23-2011, 12:56 PM

1,759 posts, read 2,032,783 times
Seriously: Examples of places where most residents are minorities AND it is clean, safe, good schools, good employment, etc.

Examples?
No?

HUGE FAILURE.
Next.

Old 06-23-2011, 12:57 PM

1,610 posts, read 1,784,932 times
It's pretty common, black people in general have a hard time getting along, you have guys like Steve Harvey who are now full blown dating experts to help black women but unfortunately of women until they come down from cloud nine thinking of Mr. Perfect theyre gonna have to settle for a good man.

As for lesser white kids I really think whites have been affected as well by the new age independent, bootycall when I need it culture but its not as relevant as it us in the black community.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Old 06-23-2011, 01:04 PM

3 posts, read 3,262 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Funk View Post

Hi, LFunk.

I just wanted to let you know that most people consider using black vernacular inappropriate becauses it implies the user is denigrating African Americans. I'm sure this is just a mix-up on your part, and that you didn't mean to employ age old stereotypes as a substitute for well-reasoned arguments. Just a heads up so you don't make the same faux pas in a job interview.

Cheers,
SM
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies