Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-26-2011, 04:44 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,258,566 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hammertime33 View Post
Because I went to the site before it went down and read the "about" section. Also, the Drudge Report has a catched version of this story if you want to read it (the site is clearly a blog).

The Peoria Chronicle

Also, I logged onto Facebook. The Peoria Chronicle has a Facebook page and I read the "info" section.

Welcome to Facebook - Log In, Sign Up or Learn More
Been to Drudge. I am glad you managed to get to the supposed source so much sooner than anyone else. Do you just look into racial crap? I try to avoid most of the racial threads here and one could easily see why by my experience on this thread.

Old 06-26-2011, 04:44 PM

3,282 posts, read 5,200,356 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
When you clowns keep up with your stuff I will have to wonder when you will come up with the proof that it didn't happen. You do realize that you folk have been claiming it didn't happen so I would think that you should be able to prove what you say.
Argument from ignorance - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Old 06-26-2011, 04:47 PM

1,777 posts, read 1,402,662 times
Quote:
When you clowns keep up with your stuff I will have to wonder when you will come up with the proof that it didn't happen. You do realize that you folk have been claiming it didn't happen so I would think that you should be able to prove what you say.
Sure thing Roy, just as soon as you prove that you did not rape and murder a young girl in 1990. Beck has faced those rumors for years but has not yet proved that it didn't happen. Now there are those same vicious rumors about you. Can you please put this whole thing to rest and prove to us that you did not rape and murder a young girl in 1990?

Old 06-26-2011, 04:47 PM

9,855 posts, read 10,410,923 times
If there becomes a pattern of racial mob violence the POTUS is obligated to warn citizens. It is his/her job.

Old 06-26-2011, 04:48 PM

4,991 posts, read 4,503,986 times
Quote:
I'm simply ignoring the claim because now HOURS after the alleged incident there remains NO PROOF OF IT EVER OCCURING..I'm not required to believe any ole thing any random fool says. Only an idiot would live life believing anything with no evidence. It's obvious that some simply hope this happened.

Old 06-26-2011, 04:49 PM

14,917 posts, read 13,097,577 times
Quote:
Been to Drudge. I am glad you managed to get to the supposed source so much sooner than anyone else. Do you just look into racial crap? I try to avoid most of the racial threads here and one could easily see why by my experience on this thread.
I initially came across this thread some two and a half hours ago. At that point, the Peoria Chronicle webpage was up and functioning properly.

As to "racial crap," I usually confine myself to posting on gay rights issue threads and local Denver threads. This tread was just so utterly ridiculous I couldn't help myself but chime in.

Do you refute my characterization of the Peoria Chronicle? Do you refute that it's the blog site of some guy named C. J. Summers and that it's the only source "reporting" roving gangs of blacks (up to 70 strong) threatening to kill the white population of Peoria Illinois?

Old 06-26-2011, 04:51 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,525,235 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HurricaneDC View Post
I can't find anything about this except on websites like VNN, Free Republic and Stormfront. Seems a little suspect.
Exactly.

And yet these same people think that the Ku Klux Klan and the Aryan Brotherhood are simply the "Welcome Wagon" for non-Whites

Old 06-26-2011, 04:53 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,525,235 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pommysmommy View Post
If there becomes a pattern of racial mob violence the POTUS is obligated to warn citizens. It is his/her job.
But I guess this same little rule wasn't necessary when the KKK marched through the South (and elsewhere) and lynched any Black man, woman or child that they saw fit to murder?

Old 06-26-2011, 04:55 PM

4,991 posts, read 4,503,986 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pommysmommy View Post
Pattern of what? Nothing happened.

Old 06-26-2011, 04:55 PM

88,983 posts, read 44,793,389 times
In Illinois? The perpetrators call it "polar bear hunting" here. Chicago's attacks have been in the news, as well. They are absolutely racially motivated hate crimes.
The New Urban Sport…’Polar Bear Hunting’ » UrbanGrounds
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies