Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-29-2011, 04:08 PM

24,868 posts, read 24,392,645 times

Advertisements

Beck is exaggerating for effect. Just like everytime the end of the world was happening every week while his show was on Fox.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-29-2011, 04:09 PM

9,879 posts, read 8,020,347 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evenstar51 View Post
Now that was an attack, plain and simple. Her head was on the curb and her body on the road...the assailant could easily have broken her neck. It takes a brave man to stomp on a helpless woman. Had her neck been broken, there's little doubt that some would say she deserved it.

YouTube - ‪Glenn Beck and Family Attacked in New York's Bryant Park‬‏

Doesn't even seem like anyone is really interested in
Beck. As another witness stated, it was an accident,
and all continued to enjoy the night in NYC watching
a movie. *The big guy in the back is Beck's body guard.
Seems the rest immediately around Beck, are mostly young college aged women.
Not exactly, your lynching, hang me from a tree types IMO.
Nor no political agenda atmosphere in watching Hitchcock's "39 Steps" in Bryant Park
except in Beck's mind

[MOD CUT]

Last edited by Ibginnie; 06-30-2011 at 08:10 AM.. Reason: response to deleted post

Old 06-29-2011, 11:11 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,274,487 times
Default Glenn Beck vs. the Mob

Some more good stuff about Beck's venture out among the left leaners. His daughter learned the hard way that you have to expect certain things from lefties and that it won't be decent at all.

These liberal pukes have never taken a punch in their lives. A sock to the yap would be an eye-opening experience, and I believe it would do wonders.

They need to have their behavior corrected. It's a shame this job wasn't done by their parents. It won't be done by the police.

Glenn Beck Vs. The Mob - HUMAN EVENTS

Old 06-29-2011, 11:14 PM

11,531 posts, read 10,292,202 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
Some more good stuff about Beck's venture out among the left leaners. His daughter learned the hard way that you have to expect certain things from lefties and that it won't be decent at all.

These liberal pukes have never taken a punch in their lives. A sock to the yap would be an eye-opening experience, and I believe it would do wonders.

They need to have their behavior corrected. It's a shame this job wasn't done by their parents. It won't be done by the police.

Glenn Beck Vs. The Mob - HUMAN EVENTS
A women spills wine on Beck's picnic blanket, another women tells him that Republicans suck, and Beck cries like a baby, even though he has multiple body guards. Yet liberals are the wimps? WTF?

More from right wing planet bizarro. You guys can't have it both ways, play the victim one day and play the tough guy the next.

Old 06-29-2011, 11:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savoir Faire View Post
A women spills wine on Beck's picnic blanket, another women tells him that Republicans suck, and Beck cries like a baby, even though he has multiple body guards. Yet liberals are the wimps? WTF?

More from right wing planet bizarro. You guys can't have it both ways, play the victim one day and play the tough guy the next.

Since you didn't read my link, surely you could do the normal lib attack of the messenger who wrote the piece. Surely you forgot that part of the Alinsky orders for deflection.

Not even any of the MSM articles i have read today failed to mention that the wine from the glass that hit his wife on the back was accidental. I guess you just aren't going to read anything not from Media Matters or other George Soros owned sites.

Why didn't you mention the licks you have taken from conservatives like you did last night in the Beck thread? Have you forgotten that part already?

Old 06-29-2011, 11:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
Since you didn't read my link, surely you could do the normal lib attack of the messenger who wrote the piece.
You have to click on the link and read it in order to know who the author of the piece was.

Old 06-29-2011, 11:40 PM

20,341 posts, read 19,930,346 times
As it turns out, one of the lefties, a Lindsey Piscitell, tried to claim it was all innocent. A little bit of info on this nut shows her to be part of the the Progress lunatic fringe (big surprise, I know) and she played with the truth (another big surprise).

She describes herself as... a twenty-something New Yorker/San Franciscan who fancies herself as the part of creative underclass. In between panic attacks.........she writes poetry.

Check out this WTF poetic gem of hers:

The muffled voice of the car horns

sang homage to married airshafts

and the clouds crept back to their night beds

while the teapot grew much older.

More on this crazy loon and her friends :

Woman Seated Near Beck at Movie Claims Innocence…But What Does Twitter Tell Us…(With UPDATES!) | Breaking news and opinion on The Blaze

Yeah, it's The Blaze. Get over it.

Old 06-29-2011, 11:43 PM

Glenn Beck had bodyguards and he still couldn't handle put downs given by a group of women.

What a wimp.

Old 06-29-2011, 11:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savoir Faire View Post
Glenn Beck had bodyguards and he still couldn't handle put downs given by a group of women.

What a wimp.
I have a feeling that if you would watch his show from Tuesday you may learn something about him and the way he behaves. You may even learn why he does as he does. Really you need to hear him tell the story instead of accepting all the words of your left leaners along with Media Matters. I promise you that he didn't get all wild like you all say he does every day. You may be really surprised to see just how he did behave when talking about the event.

I can't tell you where to go to see him perform because I really like it here and am not allowed to post things like that. Think about it and maybe we can work it out.

Old 06-30-2011, 04:24 AM

11,155 posts, read 15,708,272 times
I don't agree with any attacks on other people, but this is just a sad attempt to milk the victim card and exacerbate the "us versus them" poison that is destroying this once great nation. Whatever actually happened (and, no, I don't believe anything Coulter says given her track record of hyperbolic lies), if you would take personal responsibility for your own actions you won't be subject to retribution.

As you trot through the golden years of your life, Roy, I challenge you to stop reducing everybody to "liberal or conservative" and start seeing the humanity in each. I challenge you to see the complexity of views most people hold and to stop assuming that everybody who doesn't agree with your radical agenda mindlessly absorbs radical leftist media in the same way you do radical rightist media.

You're better than posts like this, Roy, and so are most people.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies