Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-22-2011, 02:16 PM

9,101 posts, read 16,464,038 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by florida.bob View Post
Wow, just saw this tweet. Limited info yet.

Oslo police say 9-10 people killed at youth camp - The Denver Post (http://www.denverpost.com/nationworld/ci_18529081 - broken link)

Unreal. An entire block has exploded! Huge explosion rocks Os... on Twitpic

What a coinkidink a practically empty government building is bombed the day after Janet Napalitano comes out with her new See Something Say Something Video that blames terror on White People. Guess who they are saying bombed Oslo - a white guy !

Could it have been scripted any better? This all happens practically the day after Homeland Security comes out with the new propaganda film that encourages everyone to watch out for the new White Al Qaeda and to run and contact the authorities if they see anything strange like a man in a sweat shirt playing a video game in a subway station. Woo Woo! That would seem awfully suspect to me (sarcasm)! I'd wonder if he was plotting to blow up the subway (sarcasm). Woo. I'd be scared and want the "government to pro-tect me" NOT!

They are even saying the Oslo bomber has ties to the CIA. You'd think by now they'd figure out most people are going to think in their minds when an out of the blue thing like this happens --Ding Ding Ding SET-UP SET-UP False Flag attempt. At least that is what I think. So many of the other "terrorist attack attempts" were such OBVIOUS set-ups. The underwear bomber is a perfect example.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-22-2011, 02:18 PM

42,732 posts, read 29,898,651 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by emilybh View Post
what a coinkidink a practically empty government building is bombed the day after janet napalitano comes out with her new see something say something video that blames terror on white people. Guess who they are saying bombed oslo - a white guy !

Could it have been scripted any better? This all happens practically the day after homeland security comes out with the new propaganda film that encourages everyone to watch out for the new white al qaeda and to run and contact the authorities if they see anything strange like a man in a sweat shirt playing a video game in a subway station. Woo woo! That would seem awfully suspect to me (sarcasm)! I'd wonder if he was plotting to blow up the subway (sarcasm). Woo. I'd be scared and want the "government to pro-tect me" not!
omg

Old 07-22-2011, 02:21 PM

2,200 posts, read 4,424,675 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by emilybh View Post
What a coinkidink a practically empty government building is bombed the day after Janet Napalitano comes out with her new See Something Say Something Video that blames terror on White People. Guess who they are saying bombed Oslo - a white guy !

Could it have been scripted any better? This all happens practically the day after Homeland Security comes out with the new propaganda film that encourages everyone to watch out for the new White Al Qaeda and to run and contact the authorities if they see anything strange like a man in a sweat shirt playing a video game in a subway station. Woo Woo! That would seem awfully suspect to me (sarcasm)! I'd wonder if he was plotting to blow up the subway (sarcasm). Woo. I'd be scared and want the "government to pro-tect me" NOT!
Lucy's in the sky with diamonds, I see.

Old 07-22-2011, 02:22 PM

10,834 posts, read 14,941,887 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alltheusernamesaretaken View Post
??
Islam.

I agree w/ the rest of that sentence, though.
Yes, but I don't use the term Islam preferring to use Muslimism for insult value.

A dirty, filthy religion that has no place in western civilization and I am not alone in my thinking.

Quote:
How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its votaries! Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic apathy.

The effects are apparent in many countries. Improvident habits, slovenly systems of agriculture, sluggish methods of commerce, and insecurity of property exist wherever the followers of the Prophet rule or live.

A degraded sensualism deprives this life of its grace and refinement; the next of its dignity and sanctity. The fact that in Mohammedan law every woman must belong to some man as his absolute property, either as a child, a wife, or a concubine, must delay the final extinction of slavery until the faith of Islam has ceased to be a great power among men.

Individual Moslems may show splendid qualities, but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it.

No stronger retrograde force exists in the world. Far from being moribund, Mohammedanism is a militant and proselytizing faith. It has already spread throughout Central Africa, raising fearless warriors at every step; and were it not that Christianity is sheltered in the strong arms of science, the science against which it had vainly struggled, the civilization of modern Europe might fall, as fell the civilization of ancient Rome.

-- Sir Winston Churchill (The River War, first edition, Vol. II, pages 248-50 [London: Longmans, Green & Co., 1899]).

Old 07-22-2011, 02:23 PM

2,200 posts, read 4,424,675 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicet4 View Post
Yes, but I don't use the term Islam preferring to use Muslimism for insult value.
That is one of the dumbest things I have ever heard.

Old 07-22-2011, 02:25 PM

9,101 posts, read 16,464,038 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HC475 View Post
This was a coordinated attack against the government of Norway because...

They are no longer sending money for the bailout of Greece... and... Norway had already announced that they are pulling out of Libya on August 1st...
...And they aren't part of the European Union. it had to have been coordinated by the big BANKSTERS like most of these things are.

Old 07-22-2011, 02:25 PM

13,691 posts, read 18,462,787 times
Even if this turns out to be an inside job and not related to Islamic terrorists, it still proves how clueless the government is about what's brewing in their country with dissidents.

I mean the guy chose a POLITICAL summer youth camp to attack. That speaks volumes.

Pretty soon the convo will turn from Islamo-fascists to politics relating to the facism of the FAR LEFT, or the FAR RIGHT in Norway (and left or right politics in general).

Watch the thread turn.

Old 07-22-2011, 02:27 PM

6,734 posts, read 9,345,633 times
All trains from Oslo Airport suspended due to 'suspicious boxes' onboard

Old 07-22-2011, 02:28 PM

4,500 posts, read 12,349,473 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardA View Post
Evidently not strict enough.
There no proof to indicate the attacker was an immigrant. The arrested person has been identified by several witnesses as one of Nordic looks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Embla View Post
I'm so sorry for you and your friends.
I appreciate it, he was shot in the arm and is now safe, not critically injured.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiloh1 View Post
Not true. A IslamicTerrorist Group has taken credit according to the BBC.
Which they tend to do quite often, this is a group that's not well known or widely heard of, it proves nothing so far.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyGem View Post
So they allowed a terrorist in their country on a tourist visa years ago in an effort to show how "open and inclusive they are".

Mullah Krekar - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I bet this guy knows what's going on.
Several inaccuracies here.

He entered the country as a refugee, not a tourist. He's placed under strict house arrest awaiting deportation back to Iraq, when the situation is deemed stable enough for that to happen.

UPDATE: Press conference in 3 minutes, the assailant spoke Norwegian, executed several young people, the Police believe he is the same person who was observed close to the bomb location. a total of 17 confirmed dead, the number is likely to rise.

Old 07-22-2011, 02:29 PM

6,734 posts, read 9,345,633 times
"Global Jihad" group says it's behind Oslo blast - CBS News Investigates - CBS News

A group called "Helpers of Global Jihad" has taken responsibility for the bomb which ripped open buildings, including the prime minister's office, in Norway's capital, CBS News has learned.

It is apparently the same local shadowy extremist group that the Stockholm bomber in December 2010 had said he was connected to.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies