Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-24-2011, 08:45 AM

40,050 posts, read 34,592,281 times

Advertisements

I'm intrigued by these rebels. Are they rebels in the same vein as, let's say, Benjamin Franklin and John Adams? They're going to oust Qaddafi and set up a stable, completely workable government in Libya...or their only goal is to grab power for themselves--to say nothing of billions in oil revenues--and the country be damned? So much for stability and security in the region.

Old 08-24-2011, 08:48 AM

5,346 posts, read 4,045,907 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred314X View Post
I'm intrigued by these rebels. Are they rebels in the same vein as, let's say, Benjamin Franklin and John Adams? They're going to oust Qaddafi and set up a stable, completely workable government in Libya...or their only goal is to grab power for themselves--to say nothing of billions in oil revenues--and the country be damned? So much for stability and security in the region.
Libya was already stable and in Peace... The Western Bankers are behind all this...

Why Gadhafi must die! - YouTube

Old 08-24-2011, 08:49 AM

9,879 posts, read 8,016,089 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
It's called irresponsible journalism. That is what to be expected anymore from these folks anymore. Most of em just monitor a bunch of twitter feeds and try and post a "scoop" before somebody else and never verify anything. I try and not even watch most of the lunacy on TV anymore.
Journalism Is that what they call it
I call it propaganda poop

Old 08-24-2011, 08:49 AM

31,767 posts, read 28,809,596 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HC475 View Post
So the images on CNN are telling you... A bunch of rebels firing rounds into the air...
So you still believe that Gaddaffi is in control, and likes of Al Jazeera, CNN... are lying but blogs and Fox News have it right? Trust me, I won't be surprised a bit.

Old 08-24-2011, 08:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EinsteinsGhost View Post
So you still believe that Gaddaffi is in control, and likes of Al Jazeera, CNN... are lying but blogs and Fox News have it right? Trust me, I won't be surprised a bit.
I would wait until the smoke clears and see... The same people behind all this are the ones who own the media...

Old 08-24-2011, 08:51 AM

Quote:
I would wait until the smoke clears and see...
You didn't. You went about labeling one side as being fraud as if you had the correct version.

Old 08-24-2011, 08:52 AM

Quote:
You didn't. You went about labeling one side as being fraud as if you had the correct version.
Uh... No... I called out CNN on a lie...

Old 08-24-2011, 08:57 AM

Quote:
Uh... No... I called out CNN on a lie...
I see your post (OP) differently, than you must have intended to (while trying to be a propagandist for Alex Jones):
Quote:
NATO bluff called by Qaddafi, rebels’ victory facade crumbles...

» Libya: NATO Psy-Op Collapses – Qaddafi Prevails Again Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

“Illustrious” news agencies from the Qatari government’s AlJazeera, to the now exposed frauds at CNN, BBC, Reuters, AP, AFP have been caught perpetuating a concerted war propaganda campaign in order to break the will of both Libya and in particular Tripoli.

Photo: Taken overnight, Qaddafi’s son Saif Al-Islam “confirmed” to be captured is actually very much free and leading efforts to drive out NATO backed Al Qaeda thugs from Tripoli.
So, the rebels are the thugs, and Qaddafi is the good guy. I get that, and why you would propagate and believe in such crap. But Qaddafi prevails... how did you figure that out being true? Not that you have given up on your hope yet...

Old 08-24-2011, 09:00 AM

Quote:
I see your post (OP) differently, than you must have intended to (while trying to be a propagandist for Alex Jones):

So, the rebels are the thugs, and Qaddafi is the good guy. I get that, and why you would propagate and believe in such crap. But Qaddafi prevails... how did you figure that out being true? Not that you have given up on your hope yet...
Hope?... I called out the media sheeple on lies and misconception... Saying Triploi fell and his sons were dead... When it wasn't true...

Old 08-24-2011, 09:06 AM

Quote:
Hope?... I called out the media sheeple on lies and misconception... Saying Triploi fell and his sons were dead... When it wasn't true...
So Tripoli has not fallen into the hands of the rebels, and you're sure about that because Alex Jones told you so? Or, is it simply a wishful thinking on your part to defend the nice guy (Gaddafi) against the rebels (thugs)?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.