Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-09-2011, 02:37 PM

14,810 posts, read 16,211,393 times

Advertisements

If there is anyone to "blame", I place the greater share of it on ol' Bill. He is/was/whichever a sexual predator and Monica was a naive, star struck, still immature young woman all gaga-eyed that the most powerful man in the world had the hots for her. She, at least, had the maturity to accept her share of the blame--something Bill has never really done. NOW lost what little credibility it had left by their silence over the many sexual shenanigans of their hero, Bill Clinton.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-09-2011, 02:40 PM

6,391 posts, read 5,169,562 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
I wish her the best. The witch hunt against Clinton showed the world how the Republican Party would ignore everything important in the world to focus on the extremely petty. Two years later the world would see their handpicked idiot have his handlers steal an election for him, and then there were 8 dark years that followed that this country still struggles to recover from
Let's see

If BUSH lied to you about something, would you scream? Most democrats are still screaming "BUSH LIED ABOUT WMD's" when he went by the same intel that congress did when they authorized the war in iraq.

Clinton flat out lied to the American people, on more than one occasion. I could care less he was getting a "Lewinski". The fact is, he felt he had to lie. And to lie about something so silly, wow, what happens when something important happens.

As for witch hunt? He was He offered to have his law license revoked in Arkansas and pay 25,000$ to the Arkansas bar, to prevent perjury charges from being filed against him.

WASHINGTON (CNN) -- In a disciplinary action never before taken against a sitting U.S. president, an Arkansas Supreme Court panel has filed suit to strip Bill Clinton of his license to practice law "The conduct of Mr. Clinton ... was motivated by a desire to protect himself from the embarrassment of his own conduct," the Arkansas State Supreme Court Committee on Professional Conduct declared in its five-page lawsuit, filed on Friday at about 3:45 p.m. (4:45 p.m. EDT) with the Pulaski County Circuit Court clerk in Little Rock.

He gave up his law license and paid a $25,000 fine to the Arkansas bar in exchange for no criminal charges being filed. It's not exactly scot-free or exoneration, but it's also not a felony conviction. Yes, one step ahead, it seems. He essentially pleaded "Nolo Contendre", and for doing so, was spared the humilation of being convicted.

Old 09-09-2011, 04:13 PM

5,821 posts, read 5,305,558 times
Exactly. She even told one of her friends that she was "taking her presidential kneepads to Washington" when she left for her internship.

It makes you wonder how she was chosen for the "job" anyway. [/quote]

News, 'A social pariah': How lonely Monica Lewinsky has failed to find happiness.-political-pictures-bill-hillary-clinton-call[quote=LetsRock;20806962]

Old 09-09-2011, 06:41 PM

17,916 posts, read 24,365,762 times
Yeah, I'm so glad for the Monica Lewinsky scandal. Before that Americans lived in a dull world without oral sex.

Seriously, there are some asinine posts in this thread. Makes me wonder what conservatives really believe and if I really am one.

Old 09-09-2011, 06:42 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,450,261 times
With all we have to concern our self with, What Monica does in her life is she is happy or not, does not concern me.
A presdient playing footsies under a table, is pretty important no matter who the President is at the time, why should we have ignored that, A President, is still suppose to hold a standard shouldn't he.

A Presdient playing with a intern, is not something petty, is damn right stupid and ignorant.

Old 09-09-2011, 06:59 PM

577 posts, read 900,581 times
I feel bad for her. Even if she was dumb and slutty, she was barely out of being a teenager when Clinton got involved with her. He was more than twice her age I believe. I put the blame squarely on him.

Old 09-09-2011, 07:04 PM

2,673 posts, read 3,249,249 times
LOL, people are freaks. Just because someone spends a lot of time alone doesn't mean they are unhappy, or that they have to be alone. Not everyone needs to be surrounded by a bunch of lame brained humans.

Old 09-09-2011, 08:19 PM

8,762 posts, read 11,576,037 times
Honestly, I do not feel that bad for Monica. I admit that it is horrible that Clinton gets away without a mention for it but she still gets the stigma. BUT come on. At 20 or 21, I would have known better still.

I am 23 and I never would have fallen for Bush or Obama coming for me. Seriously. Don't think for one second that people in their early 20s are that innocent or stupid. She knew damn right what she was doing.

Old 09-09-2011, 08:48 PM

2,501 posts, read 3,649,842 times
Monica Lewinsky still hasn't gotten over it? Wow. I guess Bill mustve been pretty good to blow and she hasn't found anyone better to blow.

Old 09-09-2011, 09:23 PM

47,525 posts, read 69,716,559 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by buddy5 View Post
Exactly. She even told one of her friends that she was "taking her presidential kneepads to Washington" when she left for her internship.

It makes you wonder how she was chosen for the "job" anyway.
Attachment 84635Yes, there is absolutely NO way someone can get into the same room as the president without the knowledge of those protecting him, security for the president simply isn't that lax that any prostitute or assassin can get right up close and alone with him.

Hillary knew of Bill's "sexual issues" and how embarassing it would be for her for word to get out because of his inability to restrain certain urges. Monica was brought into the White House to be Bill's young playmate and satisfy his special needs.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies