Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-14-2011, 01:29 PM

8,145 posts, read 6,534,561 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post

Sarah Palin: Reort states new book says Sarah Palin had sex with future Miami Heat player Glen Rice - South Florida Sun-Sentinel.com

The National Enquirer is reporting that Joe McGinniss' upcoming biography of former Alaska governor and vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin will detail a steamy affair between Palin and future Miami Heat standout Glen Rice.

The book, The Rogue: Search for the Real Sarah Palin, claims that Palin, then sports reporter Sarah Heath for KTUU-TV in Anchorage, had a one-night stand with the then-University of Michigan star in 1987, when the Wolverines were in Alaska for a tournament.

To read the full report, click here for nationalenquirer.com.
Tea party will dump her now. This is a duplicate thread just so you know.

Old 09-14-2011, 01:29 PM

6,497 posts, read 11,819,491 times
Oh, BFD. In other news, water is wet.

Old 09-14-2011, 01:31 PM

26,211 posts, read 19,532,369 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by enemy country View Post
Tea party will dump her now. This is a duplicate thread just so you know.
No way, she is their queen. I do believe she will have to renounce this "mistake" of hers, pledge allegiance to her husband Todd and the flag, and stay the hell away from Alan West.

Old 09-14-2011, 01:32 PM

26,584 posts, read 14,458,253 times
so.......?

Old 09-14-2011, 01:32 PM

8,145 posts, read 6,534,561 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
No way, she is their queen. I do believe she will have to renounce this "mistake" of hers, pledge allegiance to her husband Todd and the flag, and stay the hell away from Alan West.
West? With that stupid looking box hair cut nah Obama is the basketball player.

Old 09-14-2011, 01:35 PM

1,787 posts, read 3,851,149 times
So?

Old 09-14-2011, 01:37 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,285,332 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post

Sarah Palin: Reort states new book says Sarah Palin had sex with future Miami Heat player Glen Rice - South Florida Sun-Sentinel.com

The National Enquirer is reporting that Joe McGinniss' upcoming biography of former Alaska governor and vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin will detail a steamy affair between Palin and future Miami Heat standout Glen Rice.

The book, The Rogue: Search for the Real Sarah Palin, claims that Palin, then sports reporter Sarah Heath for KTUU-TV in Anchorage, had a one-night stand with the then-University of Michigan star in 1987, when the Wolverines were in Alaska for a tournament.

To read the full report, click here for nationalenquirer.com.
I guess I need to start using the National Enquirer as my source to report from. I never read it but I may start. I have seen too many people here, both left and right, attacking the messenger when somebody intimates that they heard it from National Enquirer.

I brought out a little quote from your article that kind of appears to tell what this article was intended to do. I won't mention the drug report since even The Won has admitted to using them back in his earlier life. I can't wait for certain progs here to see that part about Palin, though.

McGinniss writes in the book that the affair lasted six months and he fuels rumors that the couple’s marriage has been on the rocks for decades.

I wonder how many decades McGinniss was talking about. They haven't been married many more than 2 of those decade things.

The best part of this article, to me, was the obvious attempt to make her out something really bad because she is reported to have had sex with a black man. I guess you and McGinniss don't know much about the "groupies" that hang around NBA players. It seems that lots of that black and white crap is going on. I wonder when we will start seeing stories about either of the Obamas having sex with white people. Seriously, I do wonder what is so bad about that. It seems to me that having sex with Larry Bird would have been about the same thing, but then I am not nearly as racist as McGinniss sounds in this story.

Old 09-14-2011, 01:37 PM

26,584 posts, read 14,458,253 times
altho i do find it funny that the enquirer found the most high-res extreme face close-up photo to go with the story. hard to look pretty at that resolution.

Old 09-14-2011, 01:41 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,285,332 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
altho i do find it funny that the enquirer found the most high-res extreme face close-up photo to go with the story. hard to look pretty at that resolution.
I was thinking just that about that picture. Kind of like Time. I wonder if that attempt brings Time and NE onto the same level of reporting.

Old 09-14-2011, 01:43 PM

14,492 posts, read 26,603,163 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theliberalvoice View Post
Dude, who cares?

Can we stop talking about Palin? Who cares what she did back then?
They cant stop talking about her...every OP is usually a rightie..plus isnt the enquirer out of business? sheesh ---garbage in garbage out... I stiill think Todd is ugly lol

George Clooney is hot
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies