Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Mother`s Day to all Moms!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-21-2011, 12:04 PM

15,912 posts, read 20,229,184 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by gametime View Post
I ran into a FEMA cop in Texas that told me so.
FEMA does not have it's own police force, you got took.... hook, line and sinker

Old 10-21-2011, 12:05 PM

272 posts, read 209,000 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by plwhit View Post
FEMA does not have it's own police force, you got took.... hook, line and sinker...
that's just what I call them. they are pansy's in reality.

Old 10-21-2011, 12:08 PM

15,912 posts, read 20,229,184 times
Quote:
that's just what I call them. they are pansy's in reality.
So then who was this FEMA person?

You saw his/her government ID?

Or were you at some college rally protesting "THE MAN"?

Old 10-21-2011, 12:11 PM

4,127 posts, read 5,073,963 times
Well, it is a probable eventuality in any nation. Who goes about and starts a new country based on tyranny and slavery? All nations start out as places where men can be free and they always dream of a Utopia. Then more people come with different views and then they need new laws to deal with the new people that want to change stuff which causes people to start fighting among themselves. Eventually the country either falls in chaos and balkanizes resulting in martial law or it just becomes a full blown massive police state that is eventually overthrown. Then the survivors, who are generally all members of the same faction and of similar opinions will get together to form a new country where men can be free and dream of a Utopia.

It's the rich cycle of life.

Old 10-21-2011, 12:11 PM

272 posts, read 209,000 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by plwhit View Post
So then who was this FEMA person?

You saw his/her government ID?

Or were you at some college rally protesting "THE MAN"?
they all look the same to me. smug looks. FEMA jacket. all that crap.

I wasn't trying to judge his looks, hang out with him or get him a date, I just wanted my question answered.

He was probably upset with me asking him, which is why his reply was so short

Old 10-21-2011, 12:13 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,972,524 times
Quote:
I ran into a FEMA cop in Texas that told me so.

Why would he verify my question then? why not lie and say "no FEMA camps sir" ?

See, it's not hard to tell when you know the truth.

Discernment is a powerful tool. you would be wise to use it.
There are camps here, guess what they are used for ............
Illegals. Provide proof to back your Theory or ...................
But not to worry, if "they" come for ya, this ARMED Liberal will help ya fight them.

Old 10-21-2011, 12:48 PM

5,113 posts, read 5,983,551 times
Quote:
With all the chaos Obama has continued to stir up thus far:

His Stimulus fiasco
Obamacare
Illegal Immigration fiasco happening as we speak.
NAFTA not being handled properly.
His no-Jobs Bill
Never-ending wars
Suspect killings of Radical leaders (Qadaffi, BinDeadn, Ahmandenijad is next)

...Do you think his goal to make such a mess and confusion with our country and it's systems and programs, that the people go haywire and a few outbreaks of violence towards Washington could trigger him calling for Martial Law?

as a person who looks at the big picture. I think so.

and given his newly found pool of Obama voters(Immigrants), He'll have his opportunity to further weaken the country. .

Because let's face it, He's gonna get 4 more years. His spell on the Obamabots is too strong. and the Republicans, save Ron Paul, don't even have a damn clue. they want Herman Monster to win.
Obama and the democrats are taking actions to spark civil unrest but so far its not working. The main actions is attempting to crash the economy which will drive unemployment and or under employment. This action also impacts peoples 401k and other investments. They are also allowing illegal aliens to enter the country and overload the public systems and take jobs from citizens. They are also driving up the cost of living with higher taxes, fees, food and energy costs. The occupy protests are organized by Obama and the liberal groups and they are trying to get the protesters to get angry and start violence like the protests in Europe ... attacking small businesses and people that have money.

Old 10-21-2011, 12:54 PM

11,762 posts, read 14,685,376 times
Quote:
No, don't be ridiculous.

Old 10-21-2011, 01:43 PM

17,531 posts, read 24,733,785 times
Quote:

His Stimulus fiasco
Obamacare
Illegal Immigration fiasco happening as we speak.
NAFTA not being handled properly.
His no-Jobs Bill
Never-ending wars
Suspect killings of Radical leaders (Qadaffi, BinDeadn, Ahmandenijad is next)

...Do you think his goal to make such a mess and confusion with our country and it's systems and programs, that the people go haywire and a few outbreaks of violence towards Washington could trigger him calling for Martial Law?

as a person who looks at the big picture. I think so.

and given his newly found pool of Obama voters(Immigrants), He'll have his opportunity to further weaken the country. .

Because let's face it, He's gonna get 4 more years. His spell on the Obamabots is too strong. and the Republicans, save Ron Paul, don't even have a damn clue. they want Herman Monster to win.
You are absolutely right, if I were you I would load up my guns and head for the bunker. You should have enough supplies to last until 2016. Don't take your computer either, the black helicopters can pick up the signals
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies