Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-31-2011, 06:54 PM

2,616 posts, read 2,403,891 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahnyc View Post
There's absolutely no benefit from Europeans allowing themselves to be destroyed in their own country's by third world immigrants.

Enough of this "it's culture blah blah deal with it."

No, in only half a century White people have practically sealed their fate of self-destruction.

If White people are gone, who is going to invent everything and usher in changes such as democracy and women's rights? Africans? lol.
Don't forget bowling and hog calling.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-31-2011, 07:28 PM

17,290 posts, read 29,460,915 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by baxendale View Post
Don't forget bowling and hog calling.

Funny... but no, truthfully, "the west" should not embrace any changes to its culture that are not compatible with democratic principles, or which are not part of the liberal tradition.

I'm mostly liberal, yet I recognize the paradox that others refuse to admit exists.

Europe is currently the fount of progressivism in the world. Yet, immigration from non-liberal areas that have no intention on assimilating into a European cultural tradition of openness DOES NO GOOD. The rise of backward thinking cultures in Europe is bad. Pure and simple. To my fellow liberals: It's OK to reject and be against third world immigration and "multiculturalism" that involves people who bring with them ideas and ways of life that are incompatible with everything western civilization has worked for millenia to sort out.

It happens on a less severe scale in the United States, since most of our immigration comes from areas with western civilization ideals. The cultural balance is not really upset at a fundamental level. Of course, Latin America is western, albeit more conservative and often highly religious and against traditional progressive values (such as gay marriage, abortion rights, etc.). Why do you think so many Republicans praise Latino illegals as "family oriented?" More churchgoing yahoos to control. My Colombian step grandmother was a registered democrat, but was always convinced by my Republican grandfather to vote Republican due to social issues.

Many progressives latch onto anything "not white" or "not American" and think it's good. But sometimes it's not. After all, it is largely white progressives that drive and support a liberal social agenda. Minority populations are often along for the ride as far as economic benefits can be accrued, but socially, there is a lot of work left.

Old 10-31-2011, 07:35 PM

2,674 posts, read 4,403,272 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahnyc View Post
There's absolutely no benefit from Europeans allowing themselves to be destroyed in their own country's by third world immigrants.

Enough of this "it's culture blah blah deal with it."

No, in only half a century White people have practically sealed their fate of self-destruction.

If White people are gone, who is going to invent everything and usher in changes such as democracy and women's rights? Africans? lol.
Perhaps we will be saved by someone who knows the proper plural spelling of 'country'. Not ' country's '

I'd wager I'm better educated than most on Stormfront, so I won't use any big words.

America is changing. However, it's always been changing. The American spirit is a whole from many- essentially- E Pluribus Unum. The color of America doesn't matter, the spirit does. Americans (of whatever color) will lead the future.

As an aside, why are you not the CEO or high-level politician with all the benefits of your divine whiteness?

Old 10-31-2011, 08:14 PM

13,621 posts, read 12,759,442 times
the best defence against islamification is wilbur.. they say "oink!!! oink!!!we are smarter than dogs"

Old 10-31-2011, 10:38 PM

1,956 posts, read 1,817,277 times
Europe dug their own grave by freely letting them in. Now pay the price. I don't have any sympathy for the Europeans. If they don't want the Muslims there, then have the balls to stop them. If not, don't whine.

Old 10-31-2011, 10:41 PM

6 posts, read 6,529 times
I must say that as a sweden guy living in europe the problem is for real. read this articel from norways biggest news channel and you understand that we have a big probblem with the muslim population – Prøver å unngå mørkhudede menn på vei hjem fra byen - Norge - NRK Nyheter. and in sweden the last 5 years immigration have realy chang the way i looking at Muslims. which is sad but it is not so funny to her about radicals muslims that have come to my country that are talking open about sharia laws. and sweden from have been a very safe country. know is second in rape in the world and murder rate have going upp alot in the past years. They take the same attityd against women like they have in exampel somalia and iran. and i england they have problems with Pakistanis that are targining girls simply because they are not Muslims i listen to a debate about this problem some months ago. And ofcourse we have some muslims that is not this way but if usa and canada want them. we can change them against all illegal latinos you have.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies