Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-08-2011, 04:32 PM

1,575 posts, read 1,735,602 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
LOL. OK purple rain. I didn't know that skimming tips was so top secret. Does one need a decoder ring to decipher the secret alerts that are issued to go get em??
Who said anything about skimming being top secret? Additionally, there are no decoder rings for secret alerts. Again, I am not at liberty to discuss the process. I will say this, those who admit to the commission of tax fraud on a public message board are gullible at best, an idiot at worst. I guarantee you if they suspect you of tax fraud, it will not be a laughing matter.

Old 12-08-2011, 04:33 PM

23,416 posts, read 37,007,099 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brainwrek View Post
What is it with you and capitalizing the word man?

I have a freakishly large johnson, does that make me a man? Yes.

I support my family and make sure they do not want for anything. Does that make me a man? Yes.

Does not paying taxes to criminally corrupt government and refusing to live by a subjective "ethical code" that others seem to possess make me a man? Yes.

This real man crap you seem to be obsessed with has got to go.

Want to know my ethical code? Don't F*** with me and I won't F*** with you. Pretty simple to understand, and that goes to individuals, groups, and governmental entities as well.
What are you, 12?
You think having a big d*ck makes you a man?
Laughable.
If you are married, I hope your wife doesnt know anything about your predilection for picking up strange, as one of your earlier posts indicated.
Hell, I hope she doesnt know that you're cheating on your taxes, or that you file separately.
What an example you would make to a child.

Old 12-08-2011, 04:37 PM

11,431 posts, read 19,003,195 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristineVA View Post
True. But as the law stands now, whether you agree with it or not, is that you should report everything thing you earn. You are not. You are committing tax fraud. Hey, my daughter was a waitress making $2.31 per hour. We feel your pain. Most of her tips were reported because most tips left for her were on the credit card. Even after that, the restaurant made her "clock in" and estimate of cash tips every hour or something. Her wage ended up averaging about $10 per hour once that was all added in.
That is EXACTLY why I put the tips on a credit card when I eat out. Too many crooked waitstaff are gaming the system.

Old 12-08-2011, 04:50 PM

29,407 posts, read 22,009,955 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleRain_1 View Post
Who said anything about skimming being top secret? Additionally, there are no decoder rings for secret alerts. Again, I am not at liberty to discuss the process. I will say this, those who admit to the commission of tax fraud on a public message board are gullible at best, an idiot at worst. I guarantee you if they suspect you of tax fraud, it will not be a laughing matter.
It is to Rangel and little Timmy and all the other folks who work for congress who keep getting caught not paying their taxes. LOL

Old 12-08-2011, 05:15 PM

4,734 posts, read 4,331,786 times
My trolldar is starting to flash.

Old 12-08-2011, 05:17 PM

656 posts, read 648,641 times
What a bunch of bull. Someone's always lying, trying to put foodstamps and welfare down. Give them the wealth, give them the aid.

Old 12-08-2011, 05:17 PM

23,416 posts, read 37,007,099 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chickenfriedbananas View Post
My trolldar is starting to flash.
Mine has been pegged in the red since the first post in this thread.

Old 12-08-2011, 05:47 PM

1,575 posts, read 1,735,602 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
It is to Rangel and little Timmy and all the other folks who work for congress who keep getting caught not paying their taxes. LOL

Actually, its the little guys with big mouths and a false sense of security that get caught every single day.

Old 12-08-2011, 06:20 PM

300 posts, read 250,374 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wehotex View Post
That is EXACTLY why I put the tips on a credit card when I eat out. Too many crooked waitstaff are gaming the system.
For everyone like you, there is someone like me who ALWAYS tips in cash for the sole purpose that service industry employees prefer it.

Old 12-08-2011, 07:03 PM

15,852 posts, read 35,139,020 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brainwrek View Post
I respect laws in which there are victims with provable damages, and I am a very respectful person in general. I simply do not wish to take part in the farce that is known as the United States government.
we are the government (of the people, by the people, for the people). You have no choice. If you are not happy the way things are, then you should work to change it.

20yrsinBranson
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies