Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Will America be better or worse when whites become a minority?
Better 33 19.64%
Worse 135 80.36%
Voters: 168. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-13-2011, 01:59 PM

4,050 posts, read 3,961,670 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trifecta2012 View Post
Yea, yea... For some reason blacks just make excellent victims throughout their 10,000 year history, and the only thing white people can ever do is "oppress". I cannot think of one instance where people from the Congo have ever been the ruling class. It was never a "class" thing, it has always been an IQ thing... Think about it. Asians have been imprisoned and enslaved by each other and Europeans throughout history, yet they had the ability to "uplift" themselves from the Stone Age and join the modern European world in a speedy manner on three separate occasions, Japan (1870-1900), Korea (1950-1970), and China (1970-2000). In the 300+ years since African exposure to European civilization, they have learned very little, except how to milk western taxpayers for development "aid" and mooch off whitey in the major urban areas of the West.

It always brings me great pleasure at the failure of some to successfully win an argument sans the Storm Front, Pioneer fund talking points.

Quote:
"Black people have been victims for 10,000 years".

...there's only two circumstances under which that statement could be made

1. The person is so stupid and illiterate, that they have never read a world history book.

2. They are simply ignorant sheep passing along the same stories they have heard about from similarly ignorant people.

Quote:
"It has never been an class thing, it has always been a I.Q. thing"
Oh, so we have the basis of racism, "they aren't smart enough to be treated like people".
Sometimes the lack of intelligence is astounding, and thanks to posters on this forum, we can all see that it has little to do with black people being intellectually inferior.
The best method of disproving that myth is to have these same posters continue to post.

"mooch off whitey"

Yes, I would have to concede this point, claiming credit for people you have absolutely no relation to, other than the color of their white skin, is indeed mooching of off white people.

Last edited by reconmark; 12-13-2011 at 02:44 PM..

Old 12-13-2011, 01:59 PM

37,949 posts, read 17,878,633 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseygal4u View Post
I'm really lost.

Why can't you show 2 successful married black people?
You have an agenda too,obviously.

I guess people aren't successful to you if they aren't married to another race.
What's funny,the men you posted hate their OWN race.
What am I missing? Are you saying there is no such thing as 2 successfully married black people? Why would anyone need to show that when all one needs to do is open their eyes?

Old 12-13-2011, 02:42 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,949,873 times
"What am I missing? Are you saying there is no such thing as 2 successfully married black people? Why would anyone need to show that when all one needs to do is open their eyes?"

Wow, and they out themselves every time one of these threads is posted on this discussion board, it is like they cannot help themselves. Simply Amazing

Old 12-13-2011, 05:01 PM

2,699 posts, read 2,411,851 times
America will hopefully be better since technology grows exponentially. I don't see it being better or worse because of racial demography.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies