Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-25-2012, 01:22 AM

4,373 posts, read 3,228,757 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bideshi View Post
You are wrong and the Bible is right.
Sorry, no dice.

The bible is a just a work of fiction that has manipulated you into heresy and bigotry.

Again - who are you to say that I am wrong and some work of fiction is right? I don't live by your little book nor do I believe in your fake god.

You're just part of the jurisdiction that falls under the Soul King's gaze. You believe in Seireitei and the Soul King, but you've yet to realize it. You'll come around sooner or later.

The Soul King is above your 'god' and precious little fairy tale book. The Soul King hates none and bars none from entering the Soul Society. You'll be welcomed with open arms.

The Soul King praises thee, little lamb.

Old 07-25-2012, 01:26 AM

8,806 posts, read 6,110,985 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Think4Yourself View Post
Chick-fil-A's bigotted owners were caught lying to the public again:

Did Chick-fil-A Pull Creature Shop Kids Meal Toys Over Jim Henson Company Boycott?

Recently Jim Henson's Company (he was the original creator of the Muppets and Fraggle Rock) announced that they would no longer do business with Chick-fil-A because they did not want to be associated with Chick-fil-a's bigoted policies of hatred against gays. Henson's company cancelled it's contract to sell "Jim Henson's Creature Shop Kids meals with muppet toys" via Chick-fil-a and instead of admitting to the public the reasons why Jim Henson's Creature Shop had decided to end its association with Chick-fil-a the lying owners of Chick-fil-a posted a bogus claim about "safety concerns" (see link for photo).

It's nice to know lying is now a "Christian value". What a bunch of frauds.
Nice credible and unbiased link.

Anyway, I'm pretty sure everyone knows what's going on if they watch the news so they can judge for themselves. Either way, if kids were getting their fingers stuck and they want to voluntarily recall for any reason, it's not a lie.

Old 07-25-2012, 01:31 AM

2,345 posts, read 1,670,437 times
Adios amigos

Wisdom guides me away from this present snake-pit

Old 07-25-2012, 01:32 AM

2,505 posts, read 2,326,608 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post
LOL, that is already posted now about Christians. It's not true that REAL Christians spread hate but telling the truth or not being PC is considered hate now. LGBT children can't go for therapy now to see if they really need to live with those feelings or if they can change because they get heat from the gay community not to change. How fair is that?
How fair is it that they are told they are an abomination, immoral, that their feelings are sinful, or how coming out that you are gay is opening a door for others to swarm them with comments of bigotry and hate.

NOT EVERYONE IS A CHRISTIAN. You and your ilk need to get that into those think skulls protecting tiny brains. You can believe what you want, but you CANNOT force others to do so. Anyone who thinks they should be able to force their religious views on others and enforce laws based on their scriptures deserves to be locked up in my opinion. These people should be on house arrest and not allowed to spread their hate filled beliefs onto those that do not wish to live by them, if they violate this law they should be punished.

I Do not want to live my life following laws based on a book that is full of hate and lies. It isn't fair to anyone who isn't a christian or who doesn't want to live by biblical law.

Old 07-25-2012, 01:34 AM

8,806 posts, read 6,110,985 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by adiosToreador View Post
True - it is not illegal to have an opinion and that is not the case here. I see no reason why you keep bringing that up.

You're seriously asking me where I get that his positioned is unconstitutional? I just explained it - he supports the banning of same sex marriage and that goes against the 14th amendment of the US Constitution. It's called discrimination and while he may not necessarily take actions to discriminate, he supports the discrimination of a group of people solely based on their life style and denies them the right that every American is entitled to. That is what is unconstitutional about his, yours, and so very many of you people who support the denying of same sex marriage for whatever reason.

What does the bible have to do with our secular courts? It's your holy book, maybe but it isn't mine...so who are you speaking about again? It's funny because of the hypocrisy, contradiction, and utter ignorance written in those pages of a holy text. Whatever happened to the whole "Thou Shalt not judge" and "Love thy neighbor"? Guess you aren't as comparable to Jesus as you'd like us to believe.

I don't need saving, sister. You're the one under the watchful gaze of the Soul King here. You people and your false god and savior all fall under it's jurisdiction...you've yet to realize it. It's okay, take your time because when you die you won't be going to heaven - you'll be welcome with open arms to the Soul Society.

The Soul King praises thee, little lamb.
I keep bringing it up b/c that's what started all of this. It's outrageous, I agree.

The 14th Amendment is what you want to cite? lol I still am waiting on what discrimination the man is supporting. Gays have the same rights as straights do. There is nothing unconstitutional about saying gays can't marry one another, unless you want to take the slippery slope route and then legalize polygamy, bestiality, marrying your laptop if you are that attached to it, etc. And no, I am not comparing homosexuality to bestiality, so don't even bother.

It matters b/c that's what the vast majority of Americans are. Always has been that way. We were founded on those principals whether the founding documents cite that or not.

I haven't judged anyone and I do love my neighbor. As I have said many many many manymanymanyadfrsdafajsd;lfj times on this board, I do not treat gay people any differently, I just don't believe they should be able to get married to another person of the same sex b/c I believe being gay is a sin. THAT IS IT. I am able to separate the person from the sin b/c we are all sinners and all sins are equal. So you can really stop with that line of thought b/c it is a waste of my time to respond to it and a waste of yours to even entertain the thought. You have to take me at my words b/c you don't know me, so seriously, it's just enough of that. I've been gone from this forum for awhile b/c I had a baby but I think everyone will vouch for the fact that I have said this till I'm figuratively blue in the face.

I don't know what this Soul King crap is, so you can stop with that as well. It's weird....

Old 07-25-2012, 01:38 AM

16,431 posts, read 22,198,807 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM05 View Post
Adios amigos

Wisdom guides me away from this present snake-pit
Thanks for the visit. Your reasoned input is appreciated.

Old 07-25-2012, 01:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrea3821 View Post
The 14th Amendment is what you want to cite? lol I still am waiting on what discrimination the man is supporting.
Denial of the same rights and benefits for homosexuals that heterosexuals enjoy.

Quote:
There is nothing unconstitutional about saying gays can't marry one another, unless you want to take the slippery slope route and then legalize polygamy, bestiality, marrying your laptop if you are that attached to it, etc. And no, I am not comparing homosexuality to bestiality, so don't even bother.
Don't worry because I wasn't going to assume you were comparing homosexuality to bestiality; HOWEVER, I AM going to point out that for a marriage to happen three things need to exist: legal age (18+), able and willing to consent and sign a contract (which shoots down your bestiality theory), and the legal ability to do have the ceremony (in a state, city, or county where it's legal). So your slippery slope is quite dry, sister. My laptop can't sign a contract nor can a cat for that matter. Logical fallacy is quite fallible indeed.

Quote:
I believe being gay is a sin. THAT IS IT. I am able to separate the person from the sin b/c we are all sinners and all sins are equal.
Sorry, but I'm agnostic - your silly little "everyone is a sinner!" tag line doesn't apply to me nor to those who aren't Christians or religious at all in any sense whatsoever. You're a sinner, maybe but don't group me with you people - I'm above that and have my own belief structure that I live by. Thanks but no thanks to your hell and damnation and all that fake stuff.

Quote:
I don't know what this Soul King crap is, so you can stop with that as well. It's weird....
Hey! That's funny because that can be said to apply towards you, check it out!

Quote:
I don't know what this God crap is, so you can stop with that as well. It's weird....
See how that works? It's okay though, the Soul King holds no grudges as your god apparently does. There's no evil being created by your god...which technically makes your god the evil being...huh?

Anyway, the Soul King is above your religion and rules over all. He praises thee, little lamb.

Old 07-25-2012, 01:47 AM

16,431 posts, read 22,198,807 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by adiosToreador View Post
Denial of the same rights and benefits for homosexuals that heterosexuals enjoy.

Please read Romans 1:27-32 for God's explanation of what an unrepentant homosexual's "rights" are, especially the last verse.

Old 07-25-2012, 01:49 AM

20,169 posts, read 24,334,415 times
Having little beyond the Soul King and Willy Wonka shticks, methinks mini-Manolete has earned a quick trip to the Ignore list.

So let it be written. So let it be done.

Old 07-25-2012, 01:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bideshi View Post
Please read Romans 1:27-32 for God's explanation of what an unrepentant homosexual's "rights" are, especially the last verse.
As I said before, I don't believe in your fake deity therefore I won't waste my time reading some fake story.

I'm not a Christian nor do I share your Christian beliefs.

I believe in the almighty Soul King - who outclasses your false idol, but doesn't hold it against you.

Keep spewing forth bigotry, though. I guess that's what Jesus wants out of you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies