Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-18-2011, 08:04 PM

58 posts, read 52,439 times

Advertisements

Dude, I'm not a prog or a lib. Just because someone disagrees with your position on one particular event does not determine their political standing. You need to get past your group-think and rabid emotion and use some logic sometimes. Then again, every thread you post is based in neo-con extremism.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-18-2011, 08:05 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,259,818 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MIKEETC View Post
I think the kid scribbled-out "Jesus's birthday" himself when he realized Christmas these days is about giving (material goods), reindeer (flying ones!), and Santa.

Then one foggy Christmas eve in the future he'll realize that flying reindeer and Santa don't exist and the only thing that will be left from that list will be the material goods. And if he is wise, he will embrace what matters - family and friends.

[smart kid]
Smart kid, stupid, lying mother. Very possible.

Old 12-18-2011, 08:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flashpoint00 View Post
Dude, I'm not a prog or a lib. Just because someone disagrees with your position on one particular event does not determine their political standing. You need to get past your group-think and rabid emotion and use some logic sometimes. Then again, every thread you post is based in neo-con extremism.
I love to see anyone talk about not being branded and then end up with some branding.

Old 12-18-2011, 08:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 43north87west View Post
I'm going to guess that the "totel" [sic] "mess up" and magic marker was not the work of a teacher.

But if it was, that'd take it to a completely different level.
I have been thinking like that all along but haven't been telling the attack the messenger people here that they seem to have missed the point that the teacher should have caught that before handing it back out. I don't believe that the kid did that himself or he is much smarter than his mother.

Old 12-18-2011, 08:25 PM

7,085 posts, read 12,052,550 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
I believe I can forward your comment to the mother since I do read that place a bit now and then. She will be proud to know that all the answers to her story have called her a liar. She may even share your attack the messenger message with the other two parents who say the same thing happened to their kids.

You people are more than purely dirty and nasty when y ou call that mother a liar in your desire to attack me, the messenger.
A messenger is some one who takes a message from one person to another at the others behest. Did anyone even ask you to post anything here...or did you decide to do it to try and show the "persecution" of Christians? Posting a story to forward your agenda doesn't make you a messenger, sorry

A liar should be taken to task for lying, and if they are mad about it...tough s**t. If you think going and running to mommy would some how change basic logical reasoning and force people to tolerate lies, think again. A good Christian mother should know better then to make up a story like this, and the same for anyone with an ounce of integrity spreading it as truth.

Old 12-18-2011, 08:29 PM

Let me tell all those who called that mother a liar and failed to see anything at all that could have been blamed on the teacher even though I have explained it from my years in the classroom I should have used the original link I got the story from.

You can get even more laughs out of where I got the story since you have never failed to attack anything from there.

http://conservativebyte.com/2011/12/jesus’-birthday-censored/ (broken link)

Old 12-18-2011, 08:40 PM

7,085 posts, read 12,052,550 times
Quote:
Let me tell all those who called that mother a liar and failed to see anything at all that could have been blamed on the teacher even though I have explained it from my years in the classroom I should have used the original link I got the story from.
You haven't been in a classroom for pretty close to 3 decades, you have already stated that in a number of other threads.

I highly doubt you have massive volumes from your "recent experience in the classroom".

Even trying to pull that crap is another lie. I thought you were a "fine upstanding Christian". I guess not.

Quote:
You can get even more laughs out of where I got the story since you have never failed to attack anything from there.

http://conservativebyte.com/2011/12/...hday-censored/
This is the same note, and the same explanation. Reporting it a second time, with less editorial writing, doesn't make it more true.

It just makes it...even more sad that you believe it.

Old 12-18-2011, 08:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by subsound View Post
You haven't been in a classroom for pretty close to 3 decades, you have already stated that in a number of other threads.

I highly doubt you have massive volumes from your "recent experience in the classroom".

Even trying to pull that crap is another lie. I thought you were a "fine upstanding Christian". I guess not.

This is the same note, and the same explanation. Reporting it a second time, with less editorial writing, doesn't make it more true.

It just makes it...even more sad that you believe it.
I should feel sorry for you, but I just can't make it.

I tell you that I got that from the Conservativebyte and trying to get you to attack that source just can't get through to you, can it?

You are so busy attacking me that you use some of my words to attack and add some of yours to them and base the attack on your words. My words in that post were years of experience and you added recent to them. It is ok because you really don't seem to think that once you and your buddies get started there are no rules in use.

I will make you a happy camper by putting you on personal ignore if you can let your attacks of the messenger abate to using all one's words to attack him.

Old 12-18-2011, 08:52 PM

All you attack the messenger progs please discuss the fact that few of you even touched the title topic and still did your thing as well as ever. I have enjoyed reading your attacks and failure to see that the teacher should have caught that before it got to the partent's hands. Of course, that mother could be as much of a liar as you have accused her of being.

Old 12-18-2011, 10:54 PM

23,654 posts, read 17,505,717 times
I can believe it was the teacher. My nieces say the notes the teachers send home for the parents to read are full of grammar mistakes and words spelled wrong, etc. They are shocked to say the least. They want to correct the notes and send them back to the teachers. LOL
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies