Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-06-2012, 12:17 PM

11,535 posts, read 30,265,438 times

Advertisements

Congratulations. The 473 posts may have enlightened some but proved nothing except the courts have the final word.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-06-2012, 12:23 PM

11,535 posts, read 30,265,438 times
folly |ˈfälē|
noun ( pl. -lies)

1 lack of good sense; foolishness : an act of sheer folly.
• a foolish act, idea, or practice : the follies of youth.
2 a costly ornamental building with no practical purpose, esp. a tower or mock-Gothic ruin built in a large garden or park.
3 ( Follies) a theatrical revue, typically with glamorous female performers : [in names ] the Ziegfeld Follies.

ORIGIN Middle English : from Old French folie ‘madness,’ in modern French also [delight, favorite dwelling] (compare with sense 2), from fol ‘fool, foolish.’

Old 01-06-2012, 12:51 PM

20,892 posts, read 16,077,572 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve McGarrett View Post
Wow.......'Franky and his Fogbow Follies' are in treacherous deceptive spin mode today.
Oh, that's not what's going in today.

Orly Taitz just got her case thrown out of the courtroom again in Hawaii. It took all of 45 minutes from the start of the hearing.

Old 01-06-2012, 12:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
Wow. You're in major denial.

Easy to prove you wrong, yet again... US State Department Services Dual Nationality
You have no idea what they are even talking about there... do you?

Okay, let's try this again.

Give us an example... a single one... of how this could be problematic for an American President.

Come on... just one. One teeeeeny example.

You can do it.

Old 01-06-2012, 12:57 PM

Quote:
Sorry, the State Department doesn't see it that way, and neither does the U.S. Congress. Hence, the conferral of honorary U.S. citizenship posthumously in 2002.
And as proven, both the State Department in 1935 and the US Congress in 2002 got it wrong.

By the way... Orly lost again today. Did you notice?

Old 01-06-2012, 01:29 PM

26,577 posts, read 14,444,771 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HistorianDude View Post
Orly Taitz just got her case thrown out of the courtroom again in Hawaii. It took all of 45 minutes from the start of the hearing.
"let me fineeeeeeeeeeeshhhh!!!!"

link?

Old 01-06-2012, 01:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
"let me fineeeeeeeeeeeshhhh!!!!"

link?
No link yet. Waiting for the full report from the folks who were there. The only details so far is that it was denied in just about 45 minutes, the AG asked for the court to declare Orly's suit frivolous, and the Judge told her to put that request in writing.

More as available.

Old 01-06-2012, 01:56 PM

Report from Hawaii:

The entire hearing was 35 minutes long from open to close.

Orly's motion for rehearing was denied from the bench.

Completely unaware that her separate "subpoena" motion had already been scheduled for hearing the 26th of December, Orly tried to argue it today. The Judge was not having any of that. How Orly missed that is inexplicable, since us Obots have been laughing for days over the fact that it was scheduled for the same day she's supposed to be arguing her ballot challenge in Georgia.

Orly then, in a panic, tried to argue to be allowed to argue her "subpoena" motion. Judge not having that, either. Orly was told that the judge's job was not to fix all of her mistakes and tell her what motions to file. Orly's the lawyer, it's her job to figure out what she needs to do in court.

Orly was very unhappy at end of hearing, almost in tears.

Money quote:

Judge Nishimura to Orly Taitz: "Watergate is not new evidence."

Last edited by HistorianDude; 01-06-2012 at 02:05 PM..

Old 01-06-2012, 02:04 PM

Quote:
I do.
Prove it.

Give us an example of how any foreign country could get any American president to obey their laws.

You can do it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent
By the way... you really screwed up BIG time when you leaked your own identity by participating in a forum via your Facebook account.
Actually... there was no screw up. There was no "leak." I have never kept my identity a secret on-line, ever. Even after Birthers like yourself started harassing my family and my place of work. I have used my real name regularly on-line since August of 2008 on the original Phil Berg forum, obamacrimes.

Quote:
Another c-d member tipped me off that profile tracker databases are plastering your continual abuse of others all over the internet. AND they list your employer, their address, and their website.
There you go... even you are aware of the despicable Birther tactic of harassing people who disagree with them on-line. Heck... WND even wrote up a whole hit piece on me. You guys should be ashamed, but that appears to not be in the Birther repertoire.

Quote:
You work in IT and you don't know any better than that?
Oh... I knew what I was doing when I used my real name. I'm just not as afraid as you are.

Quote:
Um... competency?
Or maybe courage?

Old 01-06-2012, 02:36 PM

42,732 posts, read 29,878,374 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DraggingCanoe View Post
Natural born Citizens are the descendants of the original citizens. These are the native citizens of the United States. The natural citizens.

Natural born citizens are Anglo Saxons. The 14th Amendment did not create natural born citizens.

Wong Kim Ark was not a natural born citizen. Defendant Obama is not a natural born citizen.

Natural means race. The natural children in the US are the descendants of the original citizens.

When the Framers of the Constitution used the word natural they placed this type of citizen into a Kind.

The President and only the President must be a natural citizen..born from parents who were natural citizens.

This is the meaning of a natural born citizen. Lots of people are going to be disappointed they are not natural born Citizens.
This, then, is the core of your argument. And what a silly one! More than a few of the original citizens weren't Anglo Saxons.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies