Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-21-2012, 05:21 PM

32,816 posts, read 19,500,230 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cisco kid View Post
9/11 survivor Barry Jennings: Explosions destroyed the lobby of WTC 7. The official report claims no one died in building 7 but Jennings describes how he was stepping over bodies in the lobby as he made his escape from building 7 after nearly being killed by the explosions. He mentions the twin towers were still standing at this point. Jennings was an emergency coordinator for the NY Housing Authority at the WTC for 32 years.

Did the official report lie about no deaths as a result of WTC 7?
Why in the world were explosions going off in a building that was never struck by a plane and while the towers were still standing? Jennings says he thinks controlled demolition must have been involved.

oh please

we were using the lobby of 7 as a temporary morgue until the towers came down and clobbered 7

and how about the TRUTH of jennings ACTUAL quotes

Quote:
Hess: Yes I was, I was, I was up in the Emergency Management Center on the 23rd floor and when all the power went out in the building, another gentleman and I walked down to the 8th floor, where there was an explosion and we were trapped on the 8th floor with smoke—thick smoke—all around us for about an hour and a half. But the NY Fire Department, as terrific as they are, just came and got us out.
Quote:
Jennings: Well, me and Mr Hess, the corporation counsel, were on the 23rd floor, I told him we gotta get out of here. We started walking down the stairs we made it to the 8th floor, big explosion, blew us back into the 8th floor, and I turned to Hess I said, “This is it. We’re dead, not going to make it out of here. I took a fire extinguisher and I bust a window out. That’s when this gentleman this gentleman here heard my cries for help.

the entire jennings quote:

Quote:
Barry Jennings: Hi. My name is Barry Jennings. Um. I'm 52 years old. Um, I've worked for for 32 years in one location. Basically, that's it. I'm married. Father of 4.

It’s very funny, I was on my way to work, traffic was excellent, I received a call, a small Cessna had hit the World Trade Center. I was asked to go and man the Office of Emergency Management at the World Trade Center 7 on the 23rd floor. As I arrived there, there were police all in the lobby. They showed me the way to the elevator, we got up to the 23rd floor. Me and Mr. Hess who I didn't know was Mr. Hess at the time. We got to the 23rd floor, we couldn't get in. We had to go back down. Then, security and police took us to the freight elevators. When they took us back up, and we did get in.

Upon arriving into the OEM EOC, we noticed that everybody was gone. I saw coffee that was on the desk. Still smoke was still coming up the coffee. I saw half-eaten sandwiches. And only me and Mr. Hess was up there. After I called several individuals, one individual told me that um, to leave and to leave right away.

Mr Hess came running back in. He said: "We’re the only ones up here. We gotta get outta of here!"

He found a stairwell. When we reached the eighth, uh, the sixth floor, the landing that we were standing on, gave way. There was an explosion like rumble. And the landing gave way.
And when, I was left there hanging. I had to climb back up. And now I had to walk back up the eighth floor. After getting to the eighth floor, everything was dark. It was dark and it was very, very hot. Very hot. I asked Mr Hess to test the phones as I took a fire extinguisher and broke out the windows. Once I broke out the windows I could see outside below me, I saw, um, police cars on fire, buses on fire, I looked one way, the building was there, I look the other way it was gone.

I was trapped in there for several hours. I was trapped in there when both buildings came down. The firefighters came, they came to the window cause I was going to come out on the fire hose, I didn’t want to stay there it was too hot, I was going to come out on the fire hose, they came to the window, they started yelling, do not do that, it won’t hold you. And then they ran away. See I didn’t know what was going on. That’s when the first tower fell . When they started running, the first tower was coming down. I had no way of knowing that. Then I saw them come back. Now I saw them come back with more concern on their faces. And they ran away again. The second tower fell. So as they turned and ran the second time, the guy said “Don’t worry, we’ll be back for you.” And they did come back, this time they came back with ten firefighters. And they kept asking, “Where are you? We don’t know where you are.” I said I was on the north side of the building because when I was on the stairs I saw, north side.

All this time, I’m hearing all types of explosions(everythinb was blowing up/collapsing). All this time I’m hearing explosions. And I’m thinking maybe it’s the buses that were on fire, the cars on fire, I don’t see no, you know. But I’m still hearing these explosions. When they finally got to us, and they took us down to what, what they, they, uh, called the lobby. 'cause I asked them, when we got down there, I said: "Where are we?" He said: "This was the lobby." And I said: "You gotta be kidding me!" Total ruins. Total ruins. Now keep in mind, when I came in here, lobby had nice escalators, it was a huge lobby. And for me to see what I saw, unbelievable.

And the firefighter that took us down, kept saying, do not look down. And I kept saying “Why?” “Do not look down.” And you’re stepping over people, and you know you can feel when you’re stepping over people. Took us out through a hole, that the, I don’t know who made this hole, in this wall, that’s how they got us out. They took us out through a hole in the wall, to safety. As they were taking me out, one firefighter had fallen, I believe he was having a heart attack, but before that, this big giant police officer came to me. And he says, "You have to run!" I said, "I can't run. My knees are swollen." He said, "You'll have to get on your knees and crawl then.” He said, “Because we have reports of more explosions." And that's when I started crawling. And I saw this guy fall behind me. His comrade came to his aid, and dragged him to safety. Um, I was looking for an ambulance, for my knees and at that time they told me you gotta walk 20 blocks, to a refuge. Before I got there, Eyewitness News grabbed me and started interviewing me. And that’s basically it. (End)

his accounts are during the fall of the towers and the rubble it left

Last edited by workingclasshero; 01-21-2012 at 05:45 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-21-2012, 06:10 PM

4,019 posts, read 3,955,543 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by workingclasshero View Post

his accounts are during the fall of the towers and the rubble it left

you conveniently left out this part:

Quote:
Jennings: When I made it to the 6th floor, there was an explosion. The explosion was beneath me. When the explosion happened, it blew us back.

Jennings: When we made it back to the 6th floor, there was an explosion. That's what forced us back to the 8th floor. Both buildings were still standing.

and this:

Quote:
Jennings: I'm just confused about one thing, and one thing only. Why world trade center 7 went down in the first place? I'm very confused about that. I know what I heard. I heard explosions. the explanation I got was, it was the fuel oil tank....(shakes head)....I'm an old boiler guy. If it was a fuel oil tank it would have been one side of the building. When I got to that lobby, the lobby was totally destroyed.

Jennings: The explanation that I got, that it was a fuel oil tank, NO...shakes head again...when I got home I sat down in front of the TV. My wife said why do you keep watching this? I couldn't stop watching it and thats when I found out building 7 came down, I was so surprised. and I'm saying to myself why did that building come down? And I knew why it came down because of the explosions. And it was not no fuel oil tanks.

Quote:

we were using the lobby of 7 as a temporary morgue...

hmm. how would you know that? the 9/11 commission report didn't mention one thing about building 7, as if the building never existed. so where did you get that from?

Last edited by cisco kid; 01-21-2012 at 06:26 PM..

Old 01-21-2012, 06:54 PM

Quote:
hmm. how would you know that? the 9/11 commission report didn't mention one thing about building 7, as if the building never existed. so where did you get that from? [/color]
because

Dozens of rescue workers were killed while treating injured victims who had made the harrowing escape from the towers before they fell. Temporary medical states, triage units, and fire command posts had been established at the base of the south tower,and also in wtc7. Yet another had been set up beneath a bridge which enabled pedestrians to walk to and from the World Trade Center and the World Financial Center at 200 Liberty Street.

Old 01-21-2012, 06:59 PM

Quote:
you conveniently left out this part:

and this:

nope I posted the ORIGINAL interview...not his dozen changed stories

his 'visit' INSIDE 7 happended before the tower fell THROUGH the towers being gone

his quote"""" I was trapped in there for several hours. I was trapped in there when both buildings came down. """

Old 01-21-2012, 07:29 PM

Quote:
nope I posted the ORIGINAL interview...not his dozen changed stories

his 'visit' INSIDE 7 happended before the tower fell THROUGH the towers being gone

his quote"""" I was trapped in there for several hours. I was trapped in there when both buildings came down. """

Uh, no. The quotes are taken from the same interview I posted. You desperation and denial is showing.

Jennings was trapped in building 7 for hours meaning he was in there long enough to witness explosions
that were taking place before AND after the twin towers fell. there's nothing inconsistent about his story.

Last edited by cisco kid; 01-21-2012 at 07:43 PM..

Old 01-21-2012, 08:02 PM

12,770 posts, read 11,571,535 times
Great, now that we've decimated Iraq, and Afghanistan over 9/11, now we are blaming Iran. They got a default judgment of 100 BILLION.

This is insane!

Weren't the hijackers supposed to Saudi's, why aren't they blaming SA?

Accusing Iran of 9 11 echoes Iraq scenario - YouTube#!

Old 01-21-2012, 08:11 PM

Quote:
Uh, no. The quotes are taken from the same interview I posted. You desperation and denial is showing.

Jennings was trapped in building 7 for hours meaning he was in there long enough to witness explosions
that were taking place before AND after the twin towers fell. there's nothing inconsistent about his story.
wrong..or do you have difficulty READING

Quote:
And when, I was left there hanging. I had to climb back up. And now I had to walk back up the eighth floor. After getting to the eighth floor, everything was dark. It was dark and it was very, very hot. Very hot. I asked Mr Hess to test the phones as I took a fire extinguisher and broke out the windows. Once I broke out the windows I could see outside below me, I saw, um, police cars on fire, buses on fire, I looked one way, the building was there, I look the other way it was gone.

I was trapped in there for several hours. I was trapped in there when both buildings came down. The firefighters came, they came to the window cause I was going to come out on the fire hose, I didn’t want to stay there it was too hot, I was going to come out on the fire hose, they came to the window, they started yelling, do not do that, it won’t hold you. And then they ran away. See I didn’t know what was going on. That’s when the first tower fell . When they started running, the first tower was coming down. I had no way of knowing that. Then I saw them come back. Now I saw them come back with more concern on their faces. And they ran away again. The second tower fell. So as they turned and ran the second time, the guy said “Don’t worry, we’ll be back for you.” And they did come back, this time they came back with ten firefighters. And they kept asking, “Where are you? We don’t know where you are.” I said I was on the north side of the building because when I was on the stairs I saw, north side.
he states VERY CLEARLY that he was still at the window on the sixth floor when BOTH towers came down

Old 01-21-2012, 08:15 PM

Quote:
wrong..or do you have difficulty READING

he states VERY CLEARLY that he was still at the window on the sixth floor when BOTH towers came down

Sorry, I can't help you with your reading comprehension or lack thereof.

I suggest you try hooked on phonics.

Old 01-21-2012, 08:31 PM

5,638 posts, read 6,520,043 times
Quote:
I suggest you try hooked on phonics.
I love hooked on phonics!

Old 01-21-2012, 10:19 PM

60 posts, read 42,642 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arus View Post
However, no lobby was taken out
No lobby was taken out?

So when the fireman (at 1:25 in the vid below) says there was an explosion and the whole lobby collapsed on them... he's lying? Is that what you're saying? You're pathetic.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies