Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-12-2012, 11:28 PM

1,777 posts, read 1,405,081 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruxan View Post
i bet a lot of those talban soldiers pizz on our dead soldiers, but they cant afford a video camera to film it..
Americans are supposed to be the good guys who are better than those talban [sic] soldiers.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-12-2012, 11:46 PM

8,762 posts, read 11,584,481 times
Why didn't the soldiers behead them first and then urinate on them?

Old 01-13-2012, 01:49 AM

7,473 posts, read 4,026,035 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xanathos View Post
You keep spouting off "scam", in spite of numerous reports today that the troops in question have been identified. It's real. It happened. You don't care. We get it. You think it's entirely proper. You're sick in the head. We all understand.

actually.........I find most of your posts just vague opinions hardly ever backed up by any experience.I also find your egotistical comment "we all understand'to be incorrect.

Old 01-13-2012, 01:52 AM

7,473 posts, read 4,026,035 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hammertime33 View Post
That's rich - punish the person who brings atrocity to light, not the war criminals.
you call this an atrocity???incredible......

Old 01-13-2012, 04:46 AM

1,081 posts, read 917,135 times
It amazes me how people get all offended when the dead are treated pooly, but just shrug their shoulders at the way other people treat the living.

Old 01-13-2012, 05:12 AM

14,076 posts, read 20,550,814 times
Here's a novel idea, one that has no chance of happening:

How about instead of doing something TOO those Marines, we do something FOR them such as letting them stay home and rest or get them the counseling they need to overcome the trauma of combat which leads to such actions?

Naw...we've gotta have a sacrificial goat to appease the Kharzai government and public opinion. Those kids are screwed and that's a shame.

Old 01-13-2012, 06:56 AM

4,301 posts, read 4,415,200 times
We would roast the greatest generation if anything they did was captured on video back during the invasion of Europe. Its what we have become: cannibals feeding on our own and feeling righteous about doing so. I never did what these marines did, but people who have never had others try to kill them don't know what it is like and they don't know the mental processes that come into play that allow us to pull a trigger. Feeling bad about these talibani getting whizzed on is like feeling bad for the dead Nazi guard at Treblinka for getting whizzed on. If you don't think that is a fair comparison - then you don't know the talibani. Having said that - they really shouldn't have done that. But, lets not go overboard as if they stoned a woman in burka for reading a book.

Old 01-13-2012, 08:09 AM

38,496 posts, read 25,857,105 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegas Joe View Post
I agree. If I was there I would have pulled my bull knife out, cut their heads off and took a crap in their necks!
Sad that we are losing sight of what we are fighting for and what our country stands for.

Quote:
“Should any American soldier be so base and infamous as to injure any [prisoner]. . . I do most earnestly enjoin you to bring him to such severe and exemplary punishment as the enormity of the crime may require. Should it extend to death itself, it will not be disproportional to its guilt at such a time and in such a cause… for by such conduct they bring shame, disgrace and ruin to themselves and their country.” - George Washington, charge to the Northern Expeditionary Force, Sept. 14, 1775

Old 01-13-2012, 08:54 AM

3,117 posts, read 4,590,964 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffdoorgunner View Post
actually.........I find most of your posts just vague opinions hardly ever backed up by any experience.I also find your egotistical comment "we all understand'to be incorrect.
Then I'm sure you wouldn't be able to find water if I gave you a boot full of it with instructions on how to empty it on the heel.

Old 01-13-2012, 09:35 AM

5,821 posts, read 5,309,775 times
Compared to cutting off peoples heads, feet, hands, or stoning them (all while those people are still ALIVE), peeing on them is small potatoes.

I just wish they weren't filmed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies