Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-20-2012, 10:31 PM

3,840 posts, read 4,511,880 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don9 View Post
You didn't like my links?
They deserve more then cursory examination. I'll give them an in depth read then get back with you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-20-2012, 10:36 PM

6,822 posts, read 6,635,398 times

The 2012 NWO Agenda 7/16 - YouTube

Old 01-20-2012, 10:45 PM

6,822 posts, read 6,635,398 times

The 2012 NWO Agenda 11/16 ~ Illusion of Global Partnership and New World Religion/Culture - YouTube

Romans 10:13
For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Mark 1:15
And saying, The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent ye, and believe the gospel.

Old 01-20-2012, 10:48 PM

5,113 posts, read 5,972,261 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wynternight View Post
They deserve more then cursory examination. I'll give them an in depth read then get back with you.
How about US Patent 5041834

Old 01-20-2012, 11:01 PM

4,042 posts, read 3,529,230 times
Wow, this has more clips than just of the two,named gentlemen!

Presidents Eisenhower And Kennedy Warning Of A New World Order - YouTube

Old 01-21-2012, 09:02 AM

6,218 posts, read 7,729,420 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wynternight View Post
You show me some good sources that aren't conspiracy websites with people all feeding into their mutual psychosis and I'll look more into it.
No better source than your own two eyes......

Look UP....... OFTEN. If your myopia doesnt betray you, you might start asking some questions that you cannot just have explained away by the so called mainstream journalists.

There are always extremes............."Conspiracy theory" websites, and "mainstream journalists" all contain examples of half, and many times, plain UN truths.

The road to enlightenment begins with observation, then questioning, then reasoning (common sense) as to what makes sense.

Personally, watching two aircraft in the same part of the sky, at the same time, one spewing long columns across the sky from horizon to horizon, while the trail behind the other dissipates within seconds(not minutes, or hours) creates some questions.....yes, I've heard the usual mantra of explainations...different fuel, different altitudes, different levels of efficiencies in the engines themselves.

Is it something sinister? Dont know. But history is replete with examples of unintended consequences.

YC.......

Old 01-21-2012, 09:43 AM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 28 days ago)

27,647 posts, read 16,133,597 times
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Rep..._Iron_Mountain
Eventually you will have conspiracy on the brain and it will drive you mad so sometimes it is better to put your head in the sand but when you bring it back out the conspiracy will only have advanced

Last edited by saltine; 01-21-2012 at 10:17 AM..

Old 01-21-2012, 10:07 AM

3,727 posts, read 6,223,758 times
One of problems that a large conspiracy has is keeping it hidden. There are always defectors and those that disagree with the goals and principles of the group, and a few of them have spoken out. Human nature being what it is, there are cliques within the CFR and members that dislike other members and oppose them. One of the earliest looks into these secret societies came nearly half a century ago when Prof. Carrol Quigley of Georgetown University published "Tragedy and Hope", in which he admitted that the world did operate in the way that many right wing conspiracy theorists believed. An interesting sidenote is that Bill Clinton was very close to Quigley and considered him to be a mentor. Clinton is a CFR member and has attended ultra secret Bilderberger conferences.

Old 01-21-2012, 10:21 AM

5,113 posts, read 5,972,261 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by yachtcare View Post
No better source than your own two eyes......

Look UP....... OFTEN. If your myopia doesnt betray you, you might start asking some questions that you cannot just have explained away by the so called mainstream journalists.

There are always extremes............."Conspiracy theory" websites, and "mainstream journalists" all contain examples of half, and many times, plain UN truths.

The road to enlightenment begins with observation, then questioning, then reasoning (common sense) as to what makes sense.

Personally, watching two aircraft in the same part of the sky, at the same time, one spewing long columns across the sky from horizon to horizon, while the trail behind the other dissipates within seconds(not minutes, or hours) creates some questions.....yes, I've heard the usual mantra of explainations...different fuel, different altitudes, different levels of efficiencies in the engines themselves.

Is it something sinister? Dont know. But history is replete with examples of unintended consequences.

YC.......
As far as what a person can see with their own eyes ...
They don't spray everyday. There are some days when the sky is free of these aerosol spraying aircraft. On those days you still see the normal jet traffic patterns with some jets creating contrails at the higher altitudes but the contrail dissipates normally shortly behind the aircraft as expected. Then there are the days of heavy aerosol spraying. On these days you still see the normal aircraft with normal contrails but they are separate from the obvious aerosol spraying aircraft that go back and forth dispersing in the tell-tale pattern. The aerosol does not dissipate and if you watch the trails long enough you realize they get wider and wider and then start to resemble strange looking clouds. I have seen a perfectly clear day turn into a day of haze and dark clouds after the aerosol spraying where the sun is blocked and the temperature drops significantly. This is how I got started researching this. I like sitting on my lawn chair in my backyard on nice days listening to music and sky-gazing. This obvious spraying pissed me off and I wanted to know what the hell they were doing.

Last edited by Vascodagama; 01-21-2012 at 11:09 AM..

Old 01-21-2012, 11:05 AM

17,468 posts, read 12,937,957 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunnysee View Post
Paranoia? did you ignore the four, short videos posted, one of even screen shots of Rockefeller's bold comments about world govt., another of Bush Sr. speaking of NWO, then Kissinger saying that Obama would bring about a NWO, and lastly of Obama speaking of this new world order?!

Yeppers, must have ignored it because you'd otherwise have to be embarassed to call "paranoia" what is blatantly proven, here.

As for HAARP, surely you have the wisdom and common sense to know that any very large program our govt. has indeed has multi-purposes and that the reason "national Security" became a cliche is because that's any government's mantra/excuse when they have money going for secret programs.

It's like the space program of course has one we citizens are told about, and one that is ultra-top-secret.

Sad that there has to be as much ignorance on this thread about such things as there is accusation of paranoia which often doesn't exist.
Even the Pope is calling for it and the Pope before this one did. They must be crazy!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies