Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-20-2012, 02:58 PM

15,912 posts, read 20,193,209 times

Advertisements

Chemtrails: Strong Competitor for Dumbest Conspiracy Theory Ever

Old 02-20-2012, 03:15 PM

5,113 posts, read 5,970,898 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by psulions2007 View Post
It gets tiring, though.... especially when one realizes just how many stupid people there are in this country.
I dont buy what your selling ...

Its clear that the goverment is geoengineering ... We have proof ... and the government does not deny they have aerosol spraying in their plans. We have posted tons of technical and official information from the government, aerospace companies and universities that are involved in the research. Hell, we even posted the recent article on Bill Gates and Richard Branson who are funding research and lobbying goverment to move forward on more geoengineering programs ... including aerosol spraying the atmosphere ... aka chemtrails.
So dont waste our time with your BS claims ... we have enough fools in this thread posting elementary school garbage trying to derail true conversation. Im sure 75% of the posts in this thread are these idiots posting over and over again .. typical trolls.

Old 02-20-2012, 03:47 PM

23,866 posts, read 24,102,926 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don9 View Post
Its clear that the goverment is geoengineering ... We have proof
Won't get into that, as it's off-topic, but I agree that there are activities taking place that qualify under the term "geo-engineering." I don't think that anybody's disagreeing with that. Since everyone is in agreement on that point, and also because it's off-topic, can you please stop talking about it? If you want to start a discussion about geo-engineering in general, the proper thing to do would be to start a new thread, instead of continuing to try and hijack this one.

Quote:
and the government does not deny they have aerosol spraying in their plans.
"Plans?" Do you have an actual plan of theirs that you can show us, or do you just have the theoretical stuff you've been posting?

Quote:
We have posted tons of technical and official information from the government, aerospace companies and universities that are involved in the research. Hell, we even posted the recent article on Bill Gates and Richard Branson who are funding research and lobbying goverment to move forward on more geoengineering programs ... including aerosol spraying the atmosphere ... aka chemtrails.
Not going to get too granular on that statement, but let's say, for the sake of argument, that everything in that quote is accurate. It's not, but in the interest in expediting the conversation, we'll assume that it is.

What proof do you have that:

A: Those ideas have moved from the theoretical realm into real world production?

B: The persistent contrails we see all over the world every day are examples of those plans having been realized?

Quote:
So dont waste our time with your BS claims ... we have enough fools in this thread posting elementary school garbage
You know that you're the main perpetrator of the crimes you're assuing pl of, don't you?

Quote:
trying to derail true conversation.
Speaking of "true conversation," other than, "LOL ," what do you have to say about the very detailed explanation of how to determine the temperature at which contrails can form that I posted several pages back? Surely you have more to say than just, "LOL ." It's an instance of pure science that directly contradicts one of the primary claims you've been making throughout this thread. Presumably, you'd want to address that contradiction. Any rational person who was confident in their position, or who was interested in arriving at the truth of the subject would certainly want to clear up any confusion. So how about it, Don? What are you made of? Are you going to stand up for what you believe in, or are you going to ignore the contradiction and pretend like the science doesn't exist?

Old 02-20-2012, 04:28 PM

Quote:
I dont buy what your selling ...

Its clear that the goverment is geoengineering ... We have proof ... and the government does not deny they have aerosol spraying in their plans. We have posted tons of technical and official information from the government, aerospace companies and universities that are involved in the research. Hell, we even posted the recent article on Bill Gates and Richard Branson who are funding research and lobbying goverment to move forward on more geoengineering programs ... including aerosol spraying the atmosphere ... aka chemtrails.
So dont waste our time with your BS claims ... we have enough fools in this thread posting elementary school garbage trying to derail true conversation. Im sure 75% of the posts in this thread are these idiots posting over and over again .. typical trolls.

Old 02-20-2012, 04:50 PM

A Day in the Life of Air Traffic Over the United States - YouTube!

Note the section where it shows traffic being put in holding patterns (racetracks) due to weather... The chemtrail conspiracy people really get off on those, their PROOF of methodical chemical spraying...

Last edited by plwhit; 02-20-2012 at 05:21 PM..

Old 02-20-2012, 05:02 PM

Hey don9, remember the second chemtrail conspiracy video you posted in #810? The one about a commercial pilot filming chemtrail planes coming at him ...??

Watch this video on FedEx air traffic over the United States in a 24 hour period and you will see the flight paths are completely normal, I already addressed the contrails in post #827...

A Day in the Life of FedEx Air Traffic Over the United States - YouTube

Old 02-20-2012, 11:08 PM

15,066 posts, read 8,627,795 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by swagger View Post
No, it doesn't because I already understand what's happening.
No, you clearly don't, you just think you know. And that's a real catch 22 for people like you who approach life and knowledge the way you do. Therein lies the basis for the old adage ... "you just don't know what you don't know". Now, this wouldn't be so problematic for you if you just made the wise decision to consider the likelihood that there are things in this world that you might not be aware of, rather than automatically dismissing everything that falls outside your currently established and limited point of reference and awareness. This is why you are so woefully uninformed now ... because you treat new information like an infectious disease to be strenuously avoided.

Quote:
Holy crap. What a freaking lunatic!

Ok, before I just dismiss this guy as the lunatic I believe he is, ...
You just did dismiss him as a lunatic before even asking the following questions .... like 'WHO IS HE". So you don't even know who he is, yet you know he's a lunatic. How? How do you "Know" he's a lunatic?

Quote:
can you tell me who he is? Can you show me some reason that I should believe anything he has to say? A quick google search on his name reveals that he's made a lot of amazing predictions - amazing in that they've all been wrong.
I got a better idea ... why don't you tell us EXACTLY what your quick google search "revealed" ? I mean, just specify a few of these "predictions" he's made that have all been wrong. Can you? I don't think you can, because I can't find ONE. And I already knew who he was .

Quote:
So give me a reason to take this guy seriously. Can you even point a single one of his predictions or wild accusations that's been proven to be true?
Better yet, why don't you provide some reason to take you seriously, because making up stories on the fly about someone you don't know, doing things they haven't done (making predictions) doesn't cut it.

Old 02-20-2012, 11:17 PM

^^^I've seen pure BS posted but this one? It is so far head and shoulders above all the others.

I have never witnessed such a display of technobabble that winds up saying absolutely nothing.

A perfect deflection post if I ever saw one, and the elitist tone used, WOW Now, this wouldn't be so problematic for you if you just made the wise decision to consider the likelihood that there are things in this world that you might not be aware of, rather than automatically dismissing everything that falls outside your currently established and limited point of reference and awareness.

Old 02-21-2012, 12:49 AM

15,066 posts, read 8,627,795 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by plwhit View Post
Hey don9, remember the second chemtrail conspiracy video you posted in #810? The one about a commercial pilot filming chemtrail planes coming at him ...??

Watch this video on FedEx air traffic over the United States in a 24 hour period and you will see the flight paths are completely normal, I already addressed the contrails in post #827...

A Day in the Life of FedEx Air Traffic Over the United States -
YouTube
I'm not sure what point you are trying to pawn off here ... well OKAY ... I think I actually do .... so lets apply a little bit of absent HONESTY which you not so cleverly left out .... yes, looking at a graphic depicting a beehive of flight activity on an image of the US that is 5 inches wide does give an appearance of heavily congested skies with planes "criss-crossing" all over the place. But I think it is safe to say that the majority of people realize that the United states is slightly larger than 25 square inches.

The reality is ... the vast majority of that beehive activity is so spread out that very few of those graphically created flight paths are in close enough proximity to each other in real terms that would make it possible for someone on the ground to view any two of them simultaneously, let alone having multiple intersecting lines in a single field of view from the ground. They are in fact separated by Ten's and Hundred's of miles, and by regulation, generally no closer than 5 nautical miles of horizontal separation at cruising altitudes.

Now this image above presents a number of problems with your position that they are just "Condensation Trails".

1) No commercial flight paths I'm aware of would have planes making u-turns .. and certainly not dozens.

2) This cannot be the image of controlled airspace designated as approach hold, with planes circling, awaiting clearance to land, because they would not be at an altitude that would generate a "condensation trail", but much lower altitudes .... commercial jets don't dive bomb into final approach landing paths from 30,000 ft.

3) The congestion of traffic depicted in the image would not be seen ANYWHERE in the country at the typical cruising altitudes that facilitate the formation of "condensation trails". These images and the people witnessing these heavy concentrations of trails are all over the country, from major urban areas to small out of the way towns! As much air traffic as there is on a daily basis, there isn't even remotely enough traffic to have so many intersecting trails blanketing the sky in the thousands of locations being photographed on a regular basis. What does that say? It says that there are coordinated efforts in intentionally laying these trails in the intersecting patterns being seen. The vast majority of commercial air traffic in the country is fixed, repeating traffic routes in established air corridors that don't change much. And for most people, they could stand outside on a clear day and stare up at the sky for several hours and not see more than 3 or 4 aircraft flying in their field of view within that period, unless they are situated directly under a defined heavy air traffic corridor. Nevertheless, people all over the country are reporting and photographing these same "chemtrail" concentrations, from Houston, to Podunk Idaho, which cannot be just scheduled commercial air traffic.

The reality here is that what you see in the image cannot possibly be random condensation trails left by commercial air traffic ... the very idea is brain dead absurd.

Take this image above ... focus on slightly left lower center with all of the intersecting lines. Now you go outside and find a spot ... any spot in the sky that you'll be able to see 20 or 30 freaking commercial jets pass through that exact spot of intersection, in the course of several hours of observation. You won't find it happen on a clear day ... only will you see such activity on those days of heavy "condensation trail" days.

To be very clear ... what I am saying is that air traffic is pretty steady. Some flights are canceled, and some are added, but the majority is fixed, routine, and repeat at the same times each and every day. Go to your airline and look at the freaking schedules ... you want the 3:00 pm flight to Boston? Which day ... they have that same flight every day.

So, with that said ... if the conditions permit the production of condensation trails on any single day ... and we've all seen these heavy concentrations of trails blanketing the sky at one time or another .... go out and look up and count how many planes you see fly over your head on those clear days. If the contrails are indeed coming from regular air traffic, then you should see those 30 or 40 planes pass over your damned head on the clear day too ... just without freaking trails following behind them!!! But you won't ... because those planes are only there when the trails are there.

Now use your freaking head ... we've all been graced with the ability to think and reason ... take advantage of that.

Last edited by GuyNTexas; 02-21-2012 at 12:57 AM..

Old 02-21-2012, 12:58 AM

779 posts, read 537,294 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
I'm not sure what point you are trying to pawn off here ... well OKAY ... I think I actually do .... so lets apply a little bit of absent HONESTY which you not so cleverly left out .... yes, looking at a graphic depicting a beehive of flight activity on an image of the US that is 5 inches wide does give an appearance of heavily congested skies with planes "criss-crossing" all over the place. But I think it is safe to say that the majority of people realize that the United states is slightly larger than 25 square inches.

The reality is ... the vast majority of that beehive activity is so spread out that very few of those graphically created flight paths are in close enough proximity to each other in real terms that would make it possible for someone on the ground to view any two of them simultaneously, let alone having multiple intersecting lines in a single field of view from the ground. They are in fact separated by Ten's and Hundred's of miles, and by regulation, generally no closer than 5 nautical miles of horizontal separation at cruising altitudes.

Now this image above presents a number of problems with your position that they are just "Condensation Trails".

1) No commercial flight paths I'm aware of would have planes making u-turns .. and certainly not dozens.

2) This cannot be the image of controlled airspace designated as approach hold, with planes circling, awaiting clearance to land, because they would not be at an altitude that would generate a "condensation trail", but much lower altitudes .... commercial jets don't dive bomb into final approach landing paths from 30,000 ft.

3) The congestion of traffic depicted in the image would not be seen ANYWHERE in the country at the typical cruising altitudes that facilitate the formation of "condensation trails". These images and the people witnessing these heavy concentrations of trails are all over the country, from major urban areas to small out of the way towns! As much air traffic as there is on a daily basis, there isn't even remotely enough traffic to have so many intersecting trails blanketing the sky in the thousands of locations being photographed on a regular basis. What does that say? It says that there are coordinated efforts in intentionally laying these trails in the intersecting patterns being seen. The vast majority of commercial air traffic in the country is fixed, repeating traffic routes in established air corridors that don't change much. And for most people, they could stand outside on a clear day and stare up at the sky for several hours and not see more than 3 or 4 aircraft flying in their field of view within that period, unless they are situated directly under a defined heavy air traffic corridor. Nevertheless, people all over the country are reporting and photographing these same "chemtrail" concentrations, from Houston, to Podunk Idaho, which cannot be just scheduled commercial air traffic.

The reality here is that what you see in the image cannot possibly be random condensation trails left by commercial air traffic ... the very idea is brain dead absurd.

Take this image above ... focus on slightly left lower center with all of the intersecting lines. Now you go outside and find a spot ... any spot in the sky that you'll be able to see 20 or 30 freaking commercial jets pass through that exact spot of intersection, in the course of several hours of observation. You won't find it happen on a clear day ... only will you see such activity on those days of heavy "condensation trail" days.

To be very clear ... what I am saying is that air traffic is pretty steady. Some flights are canceled, and some are added, but the majority is fixed, routine, and repeat at the same times each and every day. Go to your airline and look at the freaking schedules ... you want the 3:00 pm flight to Boston? Which day ... they have that same flight every day.

So, with that said ... if the conditions permit the production of condensation trails on any single day ... and we've all seen these heavy concentrations of trails blanketing the sky at one time or another .... go out and look up and count how many planes you see fly over your head on those clear days. If the contrails are indeed coming from regular air traffic, then you should see those 30 or 40 planes pass over your damned head on the clear day too ... just without freaking trails following behind them!!! But you won't ... because those planes are only there when the trails are there.

Now use your freaking head ... you've been given a brain for a reason .. take advantage.
I've lived near 2 different AFB's and contrails like that were a daily occurrence. Especially when I lived up near Minot, ND.

In other words, those appear to be concentrated contrails near an AFB, and not commercial in origin at all.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies