Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-17-2012, 12:45 PM

6,391 posts, read 5,169,562 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamTM View Post
By golly, Sam just hit the whole problem with the head of the hammer . Had the Dad stood his ground from the start, it never would have came to this. You don't solve problems by running away from them. This was a train wreck waiting to happen. Sometimes you win...sometimes you loose. Without putting forth the effort, one can't say that they tried.
Umm,,, Sam.. Please don't give me a tkt! I used the bigger bullets.

What does 45 cal, dad, laptop, 16 year old and facebook have in common?-missiles.bmp
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-17-2012, 01:01 PM

1,263 posts, read 1,172,043 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkatt View Post
Umm,,, Sam.. Please don't give me a tkt! I used the bigger bullets.

Attachment 91162
I bet your kids never acted up like that. Most any real father would have had more control on that situation. He was trying to make up for being an IT wussy and used this as the chance to do it. Everyone else already proved that Dad IS the boss long ago! One stomp of the foot and the kids are running!

Old 02-17-2012, 03:13 PM

46,302 posts, read 27,117,053 times
Quote:

Known as improper or reckless use of a firearm. Your license to carry should have something stating as such on it.
This is a lie....prove it...mine says nothing of the sort...

Quote:
As long as you know that already Chuck! I KNOW you do!
Of course, you have told us...many many times....

Quote:
By golly, Sam just hit the whole problem with the head of the hammer . .
Yep, anyone that talks as the 3rd person....well...just think about it....

Old 02-17-2012, 03:31 PM

6,391 posts, read 5,169,562 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Yep, anyone that talks as the 3rd person....well...just think about it....
Better than THIS person.....

What does 45 cal, dad, laptop, 16 year old and facebook have in common?-sledge.bmp
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies