Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-16-2012, 06:07 AM

46,311 posts, read 27,124,387 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamTM View Post
It's a crying shame Chuck. How old was Dad? 45-50??? This little tike has more balls and is safer!

4 year old Evan shoots AR-15 - YouTube
Not sure what this has to do with anything? BUt, you put it here so it must mean somethnig to you....not anyone else....

Quote:
No one in this thread has said anything out of line. You certainly haven't either. In fact, I thought some of the chatter was funny! LOL I like talking about this stuff, and I'm sure many of you other guys do too, yourself included. What I do find funny is some self proclaimed "badazzes" can't take a little rough housing. This is nothing new for any of us. We've all seen our fair share of FUBAR situations. I'm sitting here wearing scares for mine too. No worries, it toughened me up and reminded me that your life can be taken from you if you mess up. This isn't my first day around firearms as you can tell. I can honestly say, I've never seen a parent do such a thing. That proves to me something like this is clearly unique and out of the norm. I've never seen it before and don't care too again. It makes me look bad. We've already seen the rants in here from the left wingers. When someone does something like this, they all take note. I don't like being punished for what someone else did. Especially when I knew more than the Dad when I was only five years old. That's not saying much for the Dad. Firearms aren't toys. In untrained OR trained hands, they can and do kill. As long as the right people get shot, what's the problem?
So far, you are the ONLY one on this board who has proclaimed they are a badazz....but that typical, for a badazz gun guy....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkatt View Post
All I can think of saying, while shaking my head is either you are off your meds, or your tin foil hat is too tight. .
Nope, but maybe you should take your own advice, when someone does not agree with you, or your brother, you start to get defensive.

Why will you not answer the question about him telling me how to raise my son? Afraid, or are you just another badaz want-a-be?

Quote:
Do you have any IDEA, what a 10-67 is? In MOST districts, it's a person calling for help, a 10-66, which is what Sam stated, is a suspicious person. .
Duh....

Quote:
I wasn't attacking something you said, I was making a joke about his post and thoughts. .
Sarcasm does not come through on a computer....

Quote:
As for brother in arms, yes, he and I are both veterans.

What is a "veteran?" One would think that would be an easy question to answer. In the millions of laws passed over two centuries by Congress, you would think that at least one of them would define the term "military veteran." .
So? I am also a vet also....not sure what that has to do with anything? I did my 21+ years....

Quote:
Most dictionaries define "veteran" as (1) A person who has served in the armed forces, or (2) An old soldier who has seen long service.
Using the dictionary definition, one would be a military veteran with just one day of military service, even with a dishonorable discharge.
I like the following definition, which was once penned by an unknown author:

A veteran is someone who, at one point in his/her life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America," for an amount of "up to and including my life."
In my case, it meant suffering a permanent disabling injury.

That also means we were willing to lay down our lives to protect you. Whether we agree or disagree with you had no bearing on that fact, and in fact still doesn't. .
Sorry for your disability, but again, so am I......not sure what that brings to the table?

Quote:

It's too bad that there are people who cannot understand that, just because you disagree with someone .
Yea, I disagreed with you and your brother...then all this ***** talking about tnifoil hats and meds...how to raise my son, and other crap talking...but your right, when people disagree with you, it's VERY obvious you do not like that...

Quote:
Maybe you should try re-reading the posts, without thinking there is some kind of malice inferred.
Yes, go back and read....maybe answer a few questions, along the way...that were asked of you....

You and your brother have fun, you 2 are badazzes...and sam will tell you that, so it must be true....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-16-2012, 07:51 AM

6,391 posts, read 5,170,222 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Not sure what this has to do with anything? BUt, you put it here so it must mean somethnig to you....not anyone else....

So far, you are the ONLY one on this board who has proclaimed they are a badazz....but that typical, for a badazz gun guy....

Nope, but maybe you should take your own advice, when someone does not agree with you, or your brother, you start to get defensive.

Why will you not answer the question about him telling me how to raise my son? Afraid, or are you just another badaz want-a-be?

Duh....

Sarcasm does not come through on a computer....

So? I am also a vet also....not sure what that has to do with anything? I did my 21+ years....

Sorry for your disability, but again, so am I......not sure what that brings to the table?

Yea, I disagreed with you and your brother...then all this ***** talking about tnifoil hats and meds...how to raise my son, and other crap talking...but your right, when people disagree with you, it's VERY obvious you do not like that...

Yes, go back and read....maybe answer a few questions, along the way...that were asked of you....

You and your brother have fun, you 2 are badazzes...and sam will tell you that, so it must be true....
MAYBE, you haven't read our posts then. He and I disagree on the man's action that started the thread. We are able to disagree without being nasty to each other.

I wasn't nasty without you either.

BTW, it wasn't sarcasm it was humor. Sam understood that, and the joke being made, and even replied based on that understanding.

At what point did I ever purport to be a badazz? Is there a comprehension problem here? Not a once did I ever declare myself either violent or a badazz.

And I did not see him TELLING you how to raise your son, so there isn;t a question to answer, other than the one I gave you, and that would be to try to read his post without trying to infer malice from it.

YOU are the one who seems to be defensive, name calling, etc. I simply called you out on it, by asking about meds and tinfoil hats. If you read your post and mine, you will see no anger in mine, but yours is definitely angry.

Thank you for your service.

Last edited by Darkatt; 02-16-2012 at 08:45 AM..

Old 02-16-2012, 08:08 AM

Quote:
MAYBE, yu haven't read our posts then. He and I disagree on the man's action that started the thread. We are able to disagree without being nasty to each other.

I wasn't nasty without you either.

BTW, it wasn't sarcasm it was humor. Sam understood that, and the joke being made, and even replied based on that understanding.

At what point did I ever purport to be a badazz? Is there a comprehension problem here? Not a once did I ever declare myself either violent or a badazz.

And I did not see him TELLING you how to raise your son, so there isn;t a question to answer, other than the one I gave you, and that would be to try to read his post without trying to infer malice from it.

YOU are the one who seems to be defensive, name calling, etc. I simply called you out on it, by asking about meds and tinfoil hats. If you read your post and mine, you will see no anger in mine, but yours is definitely angry.

Thank you for your service.
You and your badazzz brother have a good time....you seem to like each other...so you 2 can have this thread...

Old 02-16-2012, 09:27 AM

23,861 posts, read 24,122,798 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Just a Bill View Post
You don't sound amused to me. You sound like you're an angry person who is hiding their anger and frustration behind a nearly translucent veneer of "being amused". Yes, you seem genuinely hurt that people disagree with you. That's my opinion and there's nothing you can do about that.
It's not really an opinion, because it's something that you're either right or wrong about. You can think/assume whatever you like, but the bottom line is that I don't give a rat's patootie about what some Internet nutters think of me.

This forum is for entertainment purposes only. So your "opinion" that I'm "hurt" (WTF?) about what some anonymous knuckleheads think or say is simply wrong. Sorry if that "hurts" your feelings, but the facts are the facts, Jack.

I have to wonder of you're just projecting your own thin skin onto others. Maybe you're being "hurt" by some of the things people are saying here. Seems to be the modus operandi in this thread - everybody's projecting their fears and feelings, mostly onto a teenage girl that they haven't ever heard from. It would make sense if people were projecting onto other posters, as well...

Old 02-16-2012, 09:30 AM

3,498 posts, read 2,219,474 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by swagger View Post
It's not really an opinion, because it's something that you're either right or wrong about. You can think/assume whatever you like, but the bottom line is that I don't give a rat's patootie about what some Internet nutters think of me.

This forum is for entertainment purposes only. So your "opinion" that I'm "hurt" (WTF?) about what some anonymous knuckleheads think or say is simply wrong. Sorry if that "hurts" your feelings, but the facts are the facts, Jack.

I have to wonder of you're just projecting your own thin skin onto others. Maybe you're being "hurt" by some of the things people are saying here. Seems to be the modus operandi in this thread - everybody's projecting their fears and feelings, mostly onto a teenage girl that they haven't ever heard from. It would make sense if people were projecting onto other posters, as well...
I think you are taking this forum and thread to serious. If I didn't know any better I'd swear the guy in the video was your best friend. Relax.

Old 02-16-2012, 01:02 PM

1,263 posts, read 1,172,230 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrownVic95 View Post
Lol!

This line cracks me up, so I just have to ask....can you list the noteworthy "left-wingers" in the thread for us?
I won't go further into that detail to further Swag's and Chuck's fire. Everyone knows who the "badazz" in this thread is! I love making them jealous and showing you people who aren't so certain about guns, there are SAFE people who have been highly trained out there. Don't worry your little heads. Only the "right" people get shot!

Preacher Stone - Old Fashioned Ass Whoopin' - YouTube

Old 02-16-2012, 01:42 PM

1,263 posts, read 1,172,230 times
I'll also say it's been my pleasure to make this one of the most entertaining threads and reads on the forum. Over 4,000 views proves it! Have a great and SAFE day everybody!

Old 02-17-2012, 05:12 AM

12,350 posts, read 9,726,478 times
Quote:
I won't go further into that detail to further Swag's and Chuck's fire. Everyone knows who the "badazz" in this thread is! I love making them jealous and showing you people who aren't so certain about guns, there are SAFE people who have been highly trained out there. Don't worry your little heads. Only the "right" people get shot!

Preacher Stone - Old Fashioned Ass Whoopin' - YouTube
God help us all....and I'm not even a religious man.

Old 02-17-2012, 06:59 AM

2,825 posts, read 7,547,667 times
Quote:
So he claims. Frankly, I don't think the Police would feel that way after doing something like this. Just a hunch! It goes somethijng like this.... Dad gets p*ssed at his daughter. Dad picks up his 1911. Dad threatens his daughters friends too. Dad is a dingbat! Dad is going to be questioned.
Not in Texas! Or here in OK.

Old 02-17-2012, 07:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annemieke Roell View Post
Not in Texas! Or here in OK.
Ohhhh, don't get him going....he knowzzz all, cause he is a badazzzzz...just ask him and he will tell ya....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies