Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-16-2012, 08:05 PM

2,046 posts, read 1,574,768 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by gizmo980 View Post
Ummm, have you ever heard the expression "pot, meet kettle?"

I mean, c'mon now... you can't tell me conservatives aren't guilty of the same, usually to a much more restrictive/intrusive degree. Try telling a right-winger to leave gays alone, and accept that gay marriage is inevitable - or that religion doesn't belong in a public school, and the welfare system is necessary and just. Then come back and give us a report on how easily they bended to these statements. LMAO

And this, ladies and gentlemen, is why I don't associate with either of the major parties... it's like a bunch of elementary kids, bickering over "who pushed whom first" on the schoolyard. It gets a bit ridiculous, IMO.
there is a safty net for the poor thats good, but to many people are jumping in it on purpose, not good!! i think gay is abnormal human behavior, sorry that is what i believe. i dont bother any gay people i know some! i dont think religion is in schools. if you think santa and his deers have anything to do with religion your wrong!

Old 02-16-2012, 08:07 PM

23,416 posts, read 37,007,099 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gysmo View Post
we were discussing bc and now its all about me, what would you like to ban bc to all naturalized citizen. obviously you can't refute what i am saying so you go after my character, that is what a typical liberal would do!
Actually, I was asking because I was interested in hearing what a naturalized citizen would have to say on the matter.
One can only suppose that by your defensive posturing, I seem to have hit some sort of nerve.
I'm not a liberal, so wave that broad brush, elsewhere, please.

Old 02-16-2012, 08:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EinsteinsGhost View Post
If they can't handle the realities, yes they should wrap up and go to hell (where they belong).
wow how inclusive are we!! i don't think i want to be a liberal, they will send me to hell for sure. got to vote them out of office as soon as possible!!

Old 02-16-2012, 08:11 PM

Quote:
there is a safty net for the poor thats good, but to many people are jumping in it on purpose, not good!! i think gay is abnormal human behavior, sorry that is what i believe. i dont bother any gay people i know some! i dont think religion is in schools. if you think santa and his deers have anything to do with religion your wrong!
Um, have you never heard of St Nicholas?
Are you sure you're Catholic?
Saint Nicholas - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Old 02-16-2012, 08:12 PM

32,075 posts, read 15,067,783 times
Quote:
we were discussing bc and now its all about me, what would you like to ban bc to all naturalized citizen. obviously you can't refute what i am saying so you go after my character, that is what a typical liberal would do!

Typical liberal....really. Should I point out the threads where conservatives have done the exact same thing. And should I call them typical conservatives

Old 02-16-2012, 08:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EinsteinsGhost View Post
Amusing... as opposed to a religious lunatic issuing orders on religious grounds. Stick with the question: What is your idea of "health care"?
we are talking about bc. what does that have to do with health care. don't understand 600 hundred years ago people practice bc without health care. really you don't need healthcare, to practice bc. just ask a teenager, s/he may be able to help you!! it doesn't take a rocket sincentist. geees are any of you people college material!!!

Old 02-16-2012, 08:22 PM

Quote:
we are talking about bc. what does that have to do with health care. don't understand 600 hundred years ago people practice bc without health care. really you don't need healthcare, to practice bc. just ask a teenager, s/he may be able to help you!! it doesn't take a rocket sincentist. geees are any of you people college material!!!
You're being rather rude.
Please stop it.

Old 02-16-2012, 08:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
[/b]

Typical liberal....really. Should I point out the threads where conservatives have done the exact same thing. And should I call them typical conservatives
if you want point them out, i am here!! this is a country where we can do that without liberal being able to send me to hell!!!

Old 02-16-2012, 08:30 PM

Quote:
if you want point them out, i am here!! this is a country where we can do that without liberal being able to send me to hell!!!
I'm sure you can find the way to hell all on your own.

Old 02-16-2012, 08:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kshe95girl View Post
Um, have you never heard of St Nicholas?
Are you sure you're Catholic?
Saint Nicholas - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
i am not a catholic really!! i just believe religions have a right to practice what they believe, no! they can't kill people. as long as it doesn't hurt anyone and not providing bc doesn't hurt anyone
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies