Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-01-2012, 05:33 PM

9,848 posts, read 8,283,089 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tluv00 View Post
He basically gathered debunked information from right wing blogs, got together a team of actors and held a broadway style play reenacting the findings from before.
No, he did tons of research and interviews.
Don't know one way or the other about this, but it is strange the exact week of Obama's records are missing. Kind of a similar thing that happend to all his school records and writings.

AMAZING!

Old 03-01-2012, 05:38 PM

1,081 posts, read 916,241 times
God damn, so anybody that asks questions here is labeled a birther?
Some people just want to know what's going on. Maybe they haven't followed this since day 1.
Lay off the OP.

Last edited by CaseyB; 03-02-2012 at 06:10 AM..

Old 03-01-2012, 05:46 PM

29,094 posts, read 26,013,345 times
I agree - the anti-birthers are the most close minded group of individuals I have come across in a long time. What is interesting is they say they have been "on top" of this issue since its birth (pun intended) and are entirely obsessed with something they say is nonsense. When someone like myself who is just exploring the issue states that I am approaching this with an open mind - they immediately go into shutdown mode and come close to dismissing anyone who would try to research the birther claim for veracity as a birther themself.

It probally comes down to this - people are afraid to have there views challenged.

Old 03-01-2012, 05:54 PM

15,047 posts, read 8,874,591 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
It probally comes down to this - people are afraid to have there views challenged.
No, we are tired of having this president smeared, tired of the constant demands to "show us your papers, boy!" The state of Hawaii has officially, more than once, confirmed the validity of his birth certificate, yet birthers continue to demand more than they have from any other president in the history of the country. What the hell does his selective service registration have to do with the requirements to be president? Nothing at all. What do 50 year old travel records have to do with the requirements to be president? Nothing at all. And on and on and on it goes...

Why is the state of Hawaii's word not good enough for you?

Old 03-01-2012, 06:33 PM

11,760 posts, read 14,656,809 times
At a minimum, if we're going to be subjected to these racist birther hoax threads couldn't we at least have them combined into a single unit? We can call it "Racists' KKKorner" or something like that.

Old 03-01-2012, 07:42 PM

29,094 posts, read 26,013,345 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyJude514 View Post
No, we are tired of having this president smeared, tired of the constant demands to "show us your papers, boy!" The state of Hawaii has officially, more than once, confirmed the validity of his birth certificate, yet birthers continue to demand more than they have from any other president in the history of the country. What the hell does his selective service registration have to do with the requirements to be president? Nothing at all. What do 50 year old travel records have to do with the requirements to be president? Nothing at all. And on and on and on it goes...

Why is the state of Hawaii's word not good enough for you?
The above is a case in point:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
. When someone like myself who is just exploring the issue states that I am approaching this with an open mind - they immediately go into shutdown mode and come close to dismissing anyone who would try to research the birther claim for veracity as a birther themself.

Old 03-01-2012, 07:45 PM

620 posts, read 1,300,627 times
Let's just say that the birth certificate isn't real and he isn't a citizen, does that mean Father Time will jump through a wall and shout, "sorry about that folks" and reverse the hands of time?

Old 03-01-2012, 07:52 PM

31,387 posts, read 37,054,795 times
One question and then I'm done. If the birth certificate is a fraud then who committed it the fraud, the Republican and Democratic governors and custodians of records? I ask because I find it curious because the custodians of record in Hawaii, two governors, the states attorney general or the Hawaii Department of Public Safety don't seem particularly concerned about the issue. So, I would think that one has to wonder that if such a document is a forgery (whatever that means) the of all the officials who would have know one way or another, have verified its veracity. Both Republican and Democrats.

(Now that isn't to say that Hawaii maybe really sloppy with their certificate making skills but...)

Old 03-01-2012, 07:52 PM

11,253 posts, read 11,028,294 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Siobhan View Post
Let's just say that the birth certificate isn't real and he isn't a citizen, does that mean Father Time will jump through a wall and shout, "sorry about that folks" and reverse the hands of time?
No, but it may just prevent the destruction of our great country in the next 5 years.

Old 03-01-2012, 07:54 PM

6,125 posts, read 7,475,771 times
Nothing like fools following a fraud president.

After a six month investigation, the sheriff's Cold Case Posse is handing down a heavy accusation.

The lead investigator for the Cold Case Posse, Mike Zulow, says they have evidence that shows President Obama's birth certificate was electronically manufactured and did not originate as a paper document.

Zulow says they used software technology to scan the birth certificate released by the White House last April, and it failed all of their tests.

As for the selective service card, he says that's fake too.

During Thursday's press conference, Arpaio said he instructed his posse to investigate without any pre-conceived ideas, and said their goal was to simply validate President Obama's birth certificate and put any doubts to rest.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies