Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-05-2012, 09:51 PM

4,320 posts, read 4,795,401 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by gomexico View Post
I haven't observed the President violate a Commandment, but I'm witnessing you do that.
HA HA HA HA.. Goodness "Same sex marriages" is an abomination to the Lord. Men with Men is "against the law(s) of nature. That is a direct quote from the "good book". It says it many times in the Old & New (contracts).

Woe unto those that call evil good & good is considered evil

Thou shalt not murder! Abortion = Murder in the eyes of God.

Lying is against the Law (of God) Revelation 21:8 - NOTICE what it says just before the word "liars".

You are in total denial of the "truth".. just like them loonies that claimed we never put man on the moon. Well with powerful telescopes we can see the equipment and flag and all that stuff they left there.

The truth will come out; - then I want to hear all the lame excuses.

Old 03-05-2012, 09:53 PM

4,320 posts, read 4,795,401 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
if you didn't notice, corsi didn't include adams' affidavit in the cold case investigation.
Two hours of evidence DISMISSED (gone) by that stupid statement.

Why don't you address the evidence?? What can be shown to counteract that with substantial PROOF ???

Old 03-05-2012, 09:54 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,315,185 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clark Park View Post
Well I guess this means the end of Obama.

Any day now.

Hello President Biden!!!

I read, somewhere today, that Biden wouldn't be able to take the job because he ran on a dishonest ticket. What does that mean? Simply that Boehner would take the seat. What do you think about that?

Old 03-05-2012, 09:59 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,315,185 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartanguy View Post
Why are we even still talking to you? The entire premise of your thread has been proved wrong. Mr. Senior Election Clerk even didn't have access to birth records. So, of course, if he ask his supervisor for Obama's birth record they don't have it. Everything you birthers say has been proven to be a lie.

Right Now - Honolulu city clerk debunks new 'birther' theory
The one part of this whole story that always made me wonder is why did the State of Hawaii never manage to show that long form they said they had locked up in that vault? You know all those Obama records that had to be withheld from public view like his enrollment papers at Occidental, all his records and any papers he wrote at Columbia and Harvard and like that. I just never did manage to figure out why all those records had to be hidden from view. I am sure that nothing untoward would have been found, at least that is what I continually hear from lefties.

Old 03-05-2012, 10:05 PM

3,490 posts, read 3,797,962 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malibusurfer View Post
This wouldn't be such a big deal if Obama would release his college records as well.
Face it Liberals, your boy is HIDING from something!!!! Whether it be his background, views, religion ( personally I think he went to college as a foreign exchange student), he IS hiding quite a bit... Just is so ironic he ran on transparency..... It would be hilarious if he wasn't such a disaster!!!
What's more of a joke, him being a disaster or the republicans losing to him?................ Again?

Old 03-05-2012, 10:08 PM

9,963 posts, read 18,516,904 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by walidm View Post
umm...Breaking news?
Broken news...

Old 03-05-2012, 10:12 PM

26,578 posts, read 14,482,051 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SityData View Post
Why don't you address the evidence??
i have, repeatedly, on multiple threads on this board. if there is something specific you are questioning ask and i will address.

as for adams' claim...... it has already been shown in this thread that neither he or his supervisors had any access to birth or hospital records and his supervisor denies ever making the statement that adams claims.

Old 03-05-2012, 10:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SityData View Post
Two hours of evidence DISMISSED (gone) by that stupid statement.
it's a true statement. adams' affidavit was not included in the cold case posse investigation findings.

Old 03-05-2012, 10:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
The one part of this whole story that always made me wonder is why did the State of Hawaii never manage to show that long form they said they had locked up in that vault?
privacy laws.

( ..... plus the "long form" from the state of HI was released by obama last april ).

Quote:
You know all those Obama records that had to be withheld from public view like his enrollment papers at Occidental, all his records and any papers he wrote at Columbia and Harvard and like that.
also private records. protected under the same laes as your or mine.

Old 03-05-2012, 10:19 PM
LML

7,100 posts, read 9,120,946 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucsLose View Post
I don't care for the whole birther movement, since really REAL proof has shown anything of concern. HOWEVER, you liberals can only blame yourselves for this. This all started in Hillary's camp. I know that's something you don't want to recall, but that's where it started.
No, actually it all started when a third rate rw nut radio "commentator" was so dumb that he didn't realize that Hawaii is a state and pronounced that "Even if Barrack Hussein Obama gets elected he can't be sworn in because he wasn't born in the U.S....he was born in Hawaii."

Well, even though that idiot was quickly laughed off of his high horse, some others passed the story around and pretty soon they were coming up with all sorts of ridiculous theories of how this black man with a strange name couldn't possibly be a "real" American.

So the whole birther saga began as it has continued to this day...with an ignorant person making an ignorant statement about something he knew nothing about.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.