Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-10-2012, 03:03 PM

12,770 posts, read 11,579,567 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
correct. exactly like the national revue example ( that we demonstrated for you in another thread ).

PDF Layers in Obama’s Birth Certificate - By Nathan Goulding - The Corner - National Review Online

not when optimized for a PDF format, as the LFBC is. see national revue example.

your proof of this?

see national revue example.
You don't open it as a pdf, that is your first mistake. I posted the video many pages back that demonstrates how to expose the layers, as he takes them away one by one, while we watch.

Old 04-10-2012, 03:04 PM

4,320 posts, read 4,794,965 times
Quote:
that's a fun little lesson in grouping objects manually in AI ( i do it constantly ) but as we can see from the national revue example groups are also created during the optimization to PDF when opened in AI.

You are so full of B.S.

And it is easily proven beyond doubt.

I'm finished with you OBOTS.

Old 04-10-2012, 03:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cunucu Beach View Post
Actually, they didn't "side with him". They ruled against the people bringing the suits, most frequently, I believe, because they "lacked standing" or for some other reason that their cases lacked merit.
or it was "political". What court case isn't?

Old 04-10-2012, 03:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinArmageddons View Post
Which was a polite way of the courts saying that the birthers are full of fecal matter and are nothing but conspiracy theory idiots.
That's a lie!

Old 04-10-2012, 03:07 PM

26,577 posts, read 14,480,473 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SityData View Post
You are so full of B.S.
have you opened the national revue example in AI?

i posted a screen grab of it for you in another thread. would you like me to do it again?

Old 04-10-2012, 03:08 PM

Quote:
the merits of the birther case ( both the "forgery" and "2 parent" argument ) were heard in the georgia ballot challenge. both were rejected.
Not a court of law! They voted to keep the status quo, kick the can.

Old 04-10-2012, 03:09 PM

42,732 posts, read 29,925,599 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
Not a court of law! They voted to keep the status quo, kick the can.
Who voted?

A judge ruled.

Old 04-10-2012, 03:10 PM

29,094 posts, read 26,042,510 times
Quote:
I'm finished with you OBOTS.
You said this a week a go...

Old 04-10-2012, 03:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ovcatto View Post
Would it be shocking to point out that Jackie Collins has written more best sellers than either, and I can safely say that when it comes to works of literature that she certainly isn't the second coming of Jane Austin. So, I ask what literary awards have been bestowed upon Obama for his authorship. None I suspect.

But bearing that in mind surely a Harvard Law grad and editor of the Harvard Law Review possesses, at the very least. the the base level competence to cogently write out his own thoughts?

Of course only a fool would conclude otherwise.

So assuming for the moment that you are not a fool, perhaps you could outline the prose or polemical styles that would indicate their presence in any of the books for which Obama has been credited with writing?

Inquiring minds would like to know.
We're not allowed to see any of his prior writings, so I couldn't say. If he was such a great writer, wouldn't you think they'd be proud to show us his style and thinking process? They would ask him in interviews how he goes about starting a book, what are the steps you take? What kind of references did you use? Where are those stored?
How come only one of his students has came forward to admit to listening to his lectures? Did he put the rest to sleep? Nobody thought to record any of it? Come on, think!

Old 04-10-2012, 03:16 PM

Quote:
Yeah they both sat on the board of Acorn -!

Obama lived with Ayers Parents!

and for your lame excuse about layers & groups. here is the definition right from adobe

You can combine several objects into a group so that the objects are treated as a single unit. You can then move or transform a number of objects without affecting their attributes or relative positions. For example, you might group the objects in a logo design so that you can move and scale the logo as one unit.

Grouped objects are stacked in succession on the same layer of the artwork and behind the frontmost object in the group; therefore, grouping may change the layering of objects and their stacking order on a given layer. If you select objects in different layers and then group them, the objects are grouped in the layer of the topmost selected object.

Groups can also be nested—that is, they can be grouped within other objects or groups to form larger groups. Groups appear as <Group> items in the Layers panel. You can use the Layers panel to move items in and out of groups.

Select the objects to be grouped or the group to be ungrouped.
Choose either Object > Group or Object > Ungroup

Objects are not generated during a scan - they are created by clicking the mouse on certain tools and modifiying the paramaters.

It shows how far you will go to lie- deceive - cheat - steal and commit fraud

Have a nice life defending the biggest jerk to ever occupy the office of the pResident of the U.S. I'm sure your gonna go far in your quest-
Am I right in saying you don't open it as a pdf file? You use the same program they used to create this forgery, I forget what it was.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies