Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-09-2012, 09:00 PM

10,092 posts, read 8,206,642 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Who?Me?! View Post
The girdle reference has to do with really antiquated ignorant thinking about how women "should" act...when it's too tight it cuts off blood to the brain....
ahh...then I should be in a vegetative state by now...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-09-2012, 09:01 PM

11,078 posts, read 15,082,780 times
Quote:
And?

SO?

You think then that this should open up a free for all of slanderous sick name calling?

YOU are JUSTIFYING what Rush did by saying, " But MOM, he did it first!" ???

So Repugs can't ever LEAD, I knew that....but do you have to be such slavish followers???

AND: NONE of the above stooped as low as Rush...he ranted for THREE BLOODY DAYS! And asked for a video of her having sex!!!

To Repugs there's nothing wrong with that but to intelligent DECENT people that's not nice.

Ed said ONE word and apologized profusely...Rush blubbered for THREE days the vilest Republican approved crap....
I'm not a Repub defender in the least because they are a bunch of hypocritical one liner corporate brown nosers,BUT I don't think all Repubs(or even a majority)like Rush either...he's a talking crap stain and anyone with the least bit of common sense knows that.

Old 03-09-2012, 09:06 PM

21,026 posts, read 22,153,076 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by muleskinner View Post
I'm not a Repub defender in the least because they are a bunch of hypocritical one liner corporate brown nosers,BUT I don't think all Repubs(or even a majority)like Rush either...he's a talking crap stain and anyone with the least bit of common sense knows that.
Naw! There has been ONE Republican in here who denounced him....ONE....The rest support him and lie for him and some don't even see what's wrong with what he said!

Nope, the majority adore him......no matter what he says about their mothers, daughters, sisters, grandmothers...they don't care.

Old 03-09-2012, 09:09 PM

11,078 posts, read 15,082,780 times
Quote:
Naw! There has been ONE Republican in here who denounced him....ONE....The rest support him and lie for him and some don't even see what's wrong with what he said!

Nope, the majority adore him......no matter what he says about their mothers, daughters, sisters, grandmothers...they don't care.
Well...maybe you are right.

Maybe they ARE a pack of dumb asses then and it was just a figment of my imagination and hopes combining to form that illusion...or it's the three shots of Nyquil I had a few minutes ago.

Old 03-09-2012, 09:13 PM

10,942 posts, read 10,256,164 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
Ed Schultz, a liberal talk show host on MSNBC, called conservative radio host Laura Ingraham a "****".

Bill Maher uttered a female vulgarism when referring to former Republican VP candidate Sarah Palin on his HBO show .

Keith Olbermann has said that conservative commentator S.E. Cupp should have been aborted by her parents, apparently because he finds her having opinions offensive. He called Michelle Malkin a “mashed-up bag of meat with lipstick.”
Ed Schulz made a one sentence statement, knew as soon as it was out of his mouth that it was wrong, and returned the next day with a very heartfelt apology and took himself off the air for a week or two.

NOT a three day ATTACK on a woman, who prior to this, none of us had even heard of.

Again, did Bill Maher's "vulgarism" last for three full days?

The same with Keith Olbermann - did either of your examples amount to a three day RAGE against either of those women? And he called Michelle Malkin a "mashed up bag of meat with lipstick?" HA HA HA And you think that even comes CLOSE to the three days of insults and name-calling Rush inflicted on Miss Fluke?

Wow.

Quote:
And?

SO?

You think then that this should open up a free for all of slanderous sick name calling?

YOU are JUSTIFYING what Rush did by saying, " But MOM, he did it first!" ???

So Repugs can't ever LEAD, I knew that....but do you have to be such slavish followers???

AND: NONE of the above stooped as low as Rush...he ranted for THREE BLOODY DAYS! And asked for a video of her having sex!!!

To Repugs there's nothing wrong with that but to intelligent DECENT people that's not nice.

Ed said ONE word and apologized profusely...Rush blubbered for THREE days the vilest Republican approved crap....
They're just not getting it. They're either too dense or they're too brainwashed or they just flat out REFUSE to see the differences because that would mean admitting that RUSH is what he is - a fat, disgusting blowhard.

And I'm glad they insist on keeping this story alive. Almost all of the most recent threads have been started by Rush supporters, with the rest of us just responding - if it were the other way around, we'd be accused of trying to railroad poor Rush, or not "letting it go," but with them keeping the story alive themselves, I'm more than happy to keep accommodating them with responses.

Old 03-09-2012, 10:46 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,274,487 times
Default Connect the dots to tie Sandra Fluke to the White House and a former advisor

Yep, Anita Dunn is running the group that is serving as Fluke's lawyers. She was at one time working on communications from the White House and many other left leaning sources.

Scroll down to see the video in which some serious dot connecting is done.

Sandra Fluke Connected to white House Through PR Firm SKDKnickerbocker and Anita Dunn? | Video | TheBlaze.com

Old 03-09-2012, 10:51 PM

20,460 posts, read 26,334,196 times
zzzzzzzzzzzz

Ken

Old 03-09-2012, 10:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordBalfor View Post
zzzzzzzzzzzz

Ken
Is that your best attempt at deflection? Of course, you neither read or watched the video, right?

Old 03-09-2012, 11:01 PM

20,460 posts, read 26,334,196 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
Is that your best attempt at deflection? Of course, you neither read or watched the video, right?
Gee a vocalists for woman's reproductive health knows other Left-leaning folks.

Unless of course you are trying to imply that the GOP candidates were stooopid enough to be duped by the "evil genius Obama" - in which case, WHY would anyone want to elect folks stoooopid enough to fall for THAT?

Either way....
zzzzzzzzzz

Ken

Old 03-09-2012, 11:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordBalfor View Post
Gee a vocalists for woman's reproductive health knows other Left-leaning folks.

Unless of course you are trying to imply that the GOP candidates were stooopid enough to be duped by the "evil genius Obama" - in which case, WHY would anyone want to elect folks stoooopid enough to fall for THAT?

Either way....
zzzzzzzzzz

Ken
More deflection, I see. And still you don't know your backside from page 9 about the subject that I posted. Hang in there since I have helped you bury my OP from most people already.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies