U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Closed Thread Start New Thread
 
Old 03-09-2012, 08:56 AM
 
10,876 posts, read 12,457,198 times
Reputation: 4896

Advertisements

This is not surprising, the right has been getting out of control with their hate and rhetoric ever since Obama came into office. The uprising of the more "mainstream" tea party radicals is a shining example of this along with propaganda networks like fox and others in full swing helping to fuel the fires of their minions. At this rate and Obama winning re-election, it's looking like large outbreaks of violence could occur or possibly the next attack on america is going to be from the lunatics on the right

"These groups are becoming more and more aware as they watch the primary season unfold that Obama is fairly likely to win and some of them are having meltdowns over this,” Southern Poverty Law Center senior fellow Mark Potok told Raw Story. “They’re looking at four more years under a very hated black president — hated by them.”



Study: Hate of Obama fuels 755% growth in extremist groups | The Raw Story

Last edited by CaseyB; 03-09-2012 at 11:16 AM.. Reason: copyright violation
Rate this post positively

 
Old 03-09-2012, 09:09 AM
 
29,986 posts, read 38,984,573 times
Reputation: 12791
When it comes for calls for government to actually adhere to the US Constition and be fiscally responsible, there is nothing extremist to that.

Extremist has become the Progressive's new code word for supporters of our Constitutional Republic (and of course for playing the race card).
Rate this post positively
 
Old 03-09-2012, 09:11 AM
 
14,295 posts, read 8,609,349 times
Reputation: 4249
Quote:
Originally Posted by TempesT68 View Post
This is not surprising, the right has been getting out of control with their hate and rhetoric ever since Obama came into office. The uprising of the more "mainstream" tea party radicals is a shining example of this along with propaganda networks like fox and others in full swing helping to fuel the fires of their minions. At this rate and Obama winning re-election, it's looking like large outbreaks of violence could occur or possibly the next attack on america is going to be from the lunatics on the right

"These groups are becoming more and more aware as they watch the primary season unfold that Obama is fairly likely to win and some of them are having meltdowns over this,” Southern Poverty Law Center senior fellow Mark Potok told Raw Story. “They’re looking at four more years under a very hated black president — hated by them. ”



Study: Hate of Obama fuels 755% growth in extremist groups | The Raw Story
Well, considering the wackos on the left view the Tea Party as right-wing terrorists.....

Look!!!!Here is MSNBC reporting on a white tea Party guy with a gun, outside an Obama rally!!!! RACISTS RIGHT WINGERS!!!!

MSNBC: Gun-Toting Protesters are 'White' Racists... - YouTube

Last edited by CaseyB; 03-09-2012 at 11:17 AM..
Rate this post positively
 
Old 03-09-2012, 09:14 AM
 
Location: NC
576 posts, read 536,049 times
Reputation: 276
Is OWS a left-wing extremist group? How much did that grow?
Rate this post positively
 
Old 03-09-2012, 09:15 AM
 
7,008 posts, read 6,297,270 times
Reputation: 7004
From the Dhimmicrat Handbook, How to censor public opinion, undermine American democracy, and get Obama re-elected: call everybody who disagrees with Democrat policies a member of an extremist hate group.
Rate this post positively
 
Old 03-09-2012, 09:19 AM
 
3,498 posts, read 1,940,072 times
Reputation: 646
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheThrillIsGone View Post
Is OWS a left-wing extremist group? How much did that grow?
Depends how you define extreme. They sentiments are shared by millions of Americans, so I guess Americans are extremist.
Rate this post positively
 
Old 03-09-2012, 09:21 AM
 
Location: NC
576 posts, read 536,049 times
Reputation: 276
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinny Puppy View Post
Depends how you define extreme. They sentiments are shared by millions of Americans, so I guess Americans are extremist.

That's the kicker, isnt it?
So take this "article" how you want to.
Rate this post positively
 
Old 03-09-2012, 09:26 AM
 
3,498 posts, read 1,940,072 times
Reputation: 646
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheThrillIsGone View Post
That's the kicker, isnt it?
So take this "article" how you want to.
I think any group calling for a revolution or a military coup is pretty radical in my opinion.
Rate this post positively
 
Old 03-09-2012, 09:29 AM
 
8,933 posts, read 4,390,688 times
Reputation: 5023
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifelongMOgal View Post
When it comes for calls for government to actually adhere to the US Constition and be fiscally responsible, there is nothing extremist to that.

Extremist has become the Progressive's new code word for supporters of our Constitutional Republic (and of course for playing the race card).
There was fiscal responsibility before Obama took office? Only if you go back to the Clinton era and I don`t know what was constitutional about an unprovoked attack on Iraq.
Rate this post positively
 
Old 03-09-2012, 09:30 AM
 
14,295 posts, read 8,609,349 times
Reputation: 4249
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheThrillIsGone View Post
Is OWS a left-wing extremist group? How much did that grow?
Don't bother asking that question, too many of the left on these forums are partisan, Obama sycophants. They view the OWS as a peaceful, grass roots movement, consisting of only normal, everyday concerned citizens. They refuse to see the radical elements, or rapes, or violence, or destruction of private and public property, or flagrant violations of our local laws.

The fact that this OWS movement was not created under Bush completely escapes them.
Rate this post positively
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:04 PM.

© 2005-2020, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Contact Us - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 - Top